PDA

View Full Version : Why I haven't been around much.... Cook

Sparrowhawk
03-15-03, 09:48 PM
Been having fun with the local school board, in sunny California.

Its called accountabilty and the board now has a lawyer attending each meeting, because I have been catching them with all sorts of violations that he now sits and advices them trying to stop us from exposing some of the corrupt activities the school district has been up to.

They have tried to deny me and others from using our freedom of speech rights at school board meeting.

Below are only about four of the 10-15 news stories that have appeared in just the past couple of weeks.

On my desk are eight letters from the school's attorney responding to my questions.

In one letter the attorney told me I had to come up with about $700.00 to obatin the copies of school district documents that we were looking into that reveal how the school district had paid overtime to salaried managers. They were charging me 25 cents a copy, for 3000 copies of documents I had requested.

So I emailed them, said, okay have the documents ready, I'll decided what documents I want to copy when I get there.

They did and I showed up with my own copier and paper... LOL

Then their school lawyer requested I stop using their name on a web site I bought, JUSD.com connects to stupidschoolbaordmembers.com I told the lawyer in writing to call my legal advisor if he didn't like it. To ask for Ms. Kitty and I gave him the number to call. The number belongs to the San Diego Zoo...

Wish I would have seen his face when he called that number....LOL

The community loves the stuff I've been pulling on these self serving individuals. So far one board member has resigned, others will soon be indicted for crimes.

They didn't realize Marines never go on the defense... LOl

Sempers

Cook

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203%257E21481%257E1228783,00.html

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203%257E21481%257E1231272,00.html

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203%257E21481%257E1226710,00.html

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203%257E21481%257E1242605,00.html

thedrifter
03-15-03, 09:59 PM
Glad you are keeping the presure on them......LOL.....and I do see they are changing your name.....LMAO...Keep Up the Good Work........

Just don't stay away from the hootch too long.....
We here can sure use you......

Evil Cook is Always Locked n Loaded........LOL

Sempers,

Roger

wrbones
03-16-03, 12:05 AM
I don't know why they don't like you Sparrowhawk! Don't they have any feelings? I thought this was a feeling based educational system now?

Wait a minute. If they get their feelings hurt and then try to hurt yours......

A Marine and a machine gunner and they can't figure out why you play the way you do.

I notice that the articles don't tell a balanced story. Seems the reporter doesn't like you either!

Keep 'em on the run, but don't ferget to stop by here once in awhile, Marine! We need yer input here.

Who else is gonna post Calvin and Hobbes cartoons for us!

firstsgtmike
03-16-03, 12:51 AM
Sparrowhawk wrote:

"They were charging me 25 cents a copy, for 3000 copies of documents I had requested.

So I emailed them, said, okay have the documents ready, I'll decided what documents I want to copy when I get there.

They did and I showed up with my own copier and paper... LOL "
-----------------------

I LOVE IT!

Barndog
03-16-03, 05:34 AM
Good thing you didn't tell them you aren't *****d, Cook.
I'm awaiting one of those with my 'Good Neighbor' (not the 'fire-prone one'. Ron & Jen are way good folks. Her Dad, by the way, is ALSO a Marine.

I mean, we KNOW yer not *****d. Right?

(send me your copier please.... my address IS...) I will pay shipping. Or extend your trip to DC, and drive - spend a week here with me...... let's have us a 'GOOD TIME' . I have extra racks, and a freezer full of prime black angus.

LMFAO
LOLOLOLOL
I think I am going to die laughing.

Semper Fidelis, To the Corps

firstsgtmike
03-16-03, 07:58 AM
Barndog:

It's not easy to **** me off, but PLEASE don't tease me with prime black angus beef.

I've been drooling and dreaming for seven years. You hit my hot button.

Do it again and I'll sue you for an air-freight shipment of a rack of quick-freezed black angus beef ribsteaks.
-------------------------------------
They have local beef here, which MUST be maranated to be digestable. The Aussies brag about the beef imported from Australia. Twice now, a returning American brought some black angus beefsteaks back to bar-b-q at our weekly expat get-togethers. Aussies, Brits, Scots, Paddies, and Vikings all stood and bowed their heads in tribute. Us Yanks were ****ed. Some memories are best forgotten.

Mike Farrell
Cagayan de Oro
Philippines

SHOOTER1
03-16-03, 11:47 AM
Way to go Cook,you fight the way I do, If if feels good do it,If he hadent of been out of line , he wouldnt have resigned, keep up the good work, grind them down. Never Say Die.:yes: