PDA

View Full Version : My wife says.....

wrbones
03-14-03, 02:22 PM
...I've been hangin' out with the wrong ****tin' crowd. Says I been cussin' to damned much. What the **** does she know anyway......

Super Dave
03-14-03, 02:28 PM
Yea...who is the F**k does she think she is..Jesus F***ing Christ??

thedrifter
03-14-03, 02:28 PM
I'm playing it safe for now Bones..........:D

Women know best.......;)

Sempers,

Roger

mrbsox
03-14-03, 04:52 PM
Well...

Just WHERE have you been hanging your cover 'bones???

I know you didn't pick that (expletive deleted) language in here. Were GOOD guys and gals !!!
:banana: :marine: :banana:

You been hanging out at that "OTHER" site, AIN'T YA

Osotogary
03-14-03, 05:24 PM
I never pay attention to your words (just kidding) but your punctuation? Daaaaaamn right!! You have a way with the asterisks.
Keep up the good work.
Gary

SheWolf
03-14-03, 07:09 PM
:evilgrin: yeah what does she know anyway???

She married you didn't she??? :evilgrin: :banana:

<j/k>

SheWolf
03-14-03, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by SheWolf
:evilgrin: yeah what does she know anyway???

She married you didn't she??? :evilgrin: :banana:

j/k u know that

<j/k>

SHOOTER1
03-14-03, 08:28 PM
Im with Roger on this one Bones, we got to live with um, sides, who would bring your beer to you at the computer, tried the dog, but he drinks it before he gits to me, so have to stick with the wife,sides , with the asteriks, how does she know what your saying, in fact, how do you say it with all those asteriks.:bunny: :bunny:

leroy8541
03-14-03, 10:06 PM
Yea who do they ****** think ****** they are ***** I ******in DON"T ***** dip *****. Why are these little stars in all my ****ing posts any ****ing ways?

JChristin
03-15-03, 06:56 PM
[i]Originally posted by thedrifter

Women know best.......;)

Sempers,

Roger [/B]

Now that's wisdom!;)

semper fi
jchristin

Osotogary
03-15-03, 07:23 PM
I want my rib back!
You know that this argument isn't going anywhere.
It's tough when you aren't a multi-tasker. (Studies show that women continually perform multi- tasks very well). Good for them.
I like doing one thing, well, at a time (a male trait) and then proceeding on to the next task. But no matter what I do and no matter how well I do it ...I won't get my rib back.
I'm stuck with finding creative ways to use the English language - one way at a time. One asterisk at a time.
Don't despair, wrbones. You have company.
Gary

Rob Parry
03-16-03, 02:35 PM
Been married to the Boss for 32 years, no way am I going to start training another one at this stage of life, too many hassles. Besides, it's fun opening a bottle of beer and knowing she hates it.

Sgt Sostand
03-16-03, 03:06 PM
Ya i have 3 ladys over here and they drive me up the f****n wall
1: One is 41 Years Old
2: One is 15 Years Old
3: One is 10 Years Old

Dam i cant win for nothing! One thing i am still good at is giveing Orders HAHAHA

JChristin
03-17-03, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
I want my rib back!

You know that this argument isn't going anywhere.

It's tough when you aren't a multi-tasker. (Studies show that women continually perform multi- tasks very well).

...I won't get my rib back.

Don't despair, wrbones. You have company.
Gary

Just like the Globe, the Marine Corps ain't given it back. Just like "the rib," we women folk ain't given it back neither! Even if it gives me a smaller waist size! (we'll maybe...)

You are so right, women are fantastic at multi-tasking. That answers why Women Marines would be so much better on the front lines! oooh rah!

semper fi
jchristin

marinemom
03-17-03, 05:55 PM
Hmmm, somehow this brings to mind the old joke - When God made Man - She was only practicing -

greensideout
03-17-03, 06:29 PM
OH HERE WE GO!!!

Everyone (men) know how wonderful women are.

They smell good, look pretty, are soft to touch, we love 'em!

Best of all, they clean our house, cook our food, wash our clothes, make us feel good at night, or morning, or evening, oh well, you know what I mean.

Women, you got 'a just love 'em!!!

SheWolf
03-17-03, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by marinemom
Hmmm, somehow this brings to mind the old joke - When God made Man - She was only practicing -

:D When I was 16 I had a t-shirt that said "When God Made Man, She was Only Joking",,,, my dad didn't like that shirt much:banana:

greensideout
03-17-03, 06:56 PM
When I was 16 my t-shrits didn't say anything!

Time to re-fashion those "blank ideas"? LOL

Lock-n-Load
03-17-03, 07:22 PM
Marine....LOL...LOL...I like your style...I hear you loud and clear [5X5]...I'm with you!!!...Semper Fi:marine:

JChristin
03-17-03, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by greensideout
OH HERE WE GO!!!

Everyone (men) know how wonderful women are.

They smell good, look pretty, are soft to touch, we love 'em!

Best of all, they clean our house, cook our food, wash our clothes, make us feel good at night, or morning, or evening, oh well, you know what I mean.

Women, you got 'a just love 'em!!!

Another example of our ability to "multi-task."

I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, sling a M16A2 over my shoulder, fix my sights on an object over 500 yards away, take care of business, then take the bacon out of the pan and serve it up right! :banana: :p :banana:

But what would we do without you wonderful men!

semper fi
jchristin

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 08:24 PM
In honer of all women, Sherman Williams has brought out a new paint, they named it BLONDE, because it spreads eaisily,and is not to bright. And of course a blondes favorite nursury rhime, is Hump Me - Dump Me. Sorry ladies, but they were pretty good .

greensideout
03-17-03, 08:49 PM
jchristin,

Less? LMAO

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 08:51 PM
greensideout, we better stand by for incoming.

JChristin
03-17-03, 11:49 PM
oh, my reputation preceed me!

i'm busy multi-tasking tonight.

better to be blonde, than bald!

ooh rah!

semper fi
jchristin

NEWB
03-18-03, 02:15 AM
Bones,
I tried to put my wife in her place a while ago. She said fine and then she said how would I like to go for 3 days without seeing her. I finished my beer and said "Hell yeah". Well the first day I could hear her moving around the house and come to bed at night but not a word. The second day was the same. The 3rd day the swelling in my eyes went down and I see some fuzzy images.

J/k Newb

wrbones
03-18-03, 02:26 AM
ROTF! Got me! Hook line and sinker!

Rob Parry
03-18-03, 02:16 PM
Answering a questionnaire in the bank one day the duty manager enquired "Marital State?" "Miserable!!!" LOL

Although happily shackled I retain a little piece of stubborness running like an 8 track in the back of my mind, "I think, therefore I'm single." I've told her but she won't listen

Shhhhh, d'yer hear it, ........ Inkummmmmin!

SHOOTER1
03-18-03, 08:50 PM
Excellent NEWB, thats why you always marry the ones littler than you, and JChristian, Ill have you know I have a full head of hair, course it is white, but it aint Blonde!:banana: :banana:

JChristin
03-18-03, 09:36 PM
Hey Shooter1,

I was told I was dark blonde, but with all this rain we're having, here in the Pacific Northwest, I'm not to sure it just aint "rust" color hair. You're just up the road a bit from me, do something. Chase this rain north - to Canada - and let those yellow-bellies up there deal with it. Course, if I had my way, I'd give a party and let everyone take a "pi$$ across the international boundary fence, right next to the Canadian border patrol. I'll buy the beer!

NEWB, sounds like you had to learn the hard way, just like all the others! We women are clever multi-taskers. Gotta listen reallllllll carefully to what we say. Sounds like you have yourself one fine wife. Hope your sight has returned in full.

When I was married the first time, use to introduce him as my first husband. That really caught his attention.

semper fi
jchristin

NEWB
03-18-03, 10:04 PM
JChristin,
Yes, my sight has returned to somewhat normal. However, it now takes me almost an hour to type with my toes. LOL