PDA

View Full Version : Not Safe At Any Altitude

10thzodiac
06-12-07, 07:13 PM
When you see granny being searched at the airport remember that some of most dangerous terrorists never even end up on the No Fly List because the intelligence agencies that supply the names don’t want them circulated to airport employees in foreign countries for fear that they could end up in the hands of the terrorists.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/05/60minutes/main2066624.shtml

huey guns
06-12-07, 09:09 PM
10z I will agree with you on this . Our Intel people need to get their **** together at all levels to make it work right.

HOLM
06-12-07, 09:23 PM
I always thought that the commercial flight " security" stuff was really stupid... Any a-hole could take off in any Cessna from any one of a couple thousand "uncontrolled" air strips in the county..

A Cessna 182 or 210 could carry enough explosives to put a real hurting on a football stadium or other similar target...

By the time anyone realized anything was wrong it would be way to frign late...

I say if you really want to secure the commercial airlines.. Make a basic self defense class mandatory before the purchase of a commercial airline ticket.. Then you hand out tasers to all of those that desire the protection...

That means those bastards would have a fight on their hands...

Then the goal should be to have a few of them slip through the cracks and get their ass's kicked while trying to do something stupid... We need to send a far different message to these bastards if we want to end this chit anytime soon

10thzodiac
06-13-07, 06:23 AM
IF YOU WANT SAFETY

El-Al

El-Al is Israel's main International airline company. It has lately received very high scores in Airline Security ratings, and is considered one of the safest airline's in the world. El-Al offers a rather good business class ticket to Israel, which is has been renamed "Platinum Class". The airline offers very comfortable facilities, and manages (thanks to good competition from other airlines) to upgrade its services. All and all, El-Al is a good and reliable option. In addition, the airline company offers complete packages for your trip to Israel at very good prices, so make sure you inquire about their current deals. Another advantage is that you can get frequent flyer miles for El-Al when staying in Dan Hotels, Radisson Hotels, InterContinental Hotels and more.

Israir

This airline used to serve as a domestic airline, but has in recent years started to offer International flights form and to European destinations and to NY. The rates of this company are usually very fair, and they have many charter flights on offer. The service and facilities are not rundown even though the prices are low. This company also offers domestic flights.

Arkia

Another Israeli company that started domestic and turned International is Arkia. It too offers fair rates to and from Europe, but the service and facilities tend to be a little less acceptable in comparison to Israir. This company also offers domestic flights.

OLE SARG
06-13-07, 08:43 AM
It is sad, but 9/11 has faded into the past and we are right back at our OLE HABITS. We will get hit again, and again, and again, until our fatass politicians get off their fat asses and do something about securing our borders. Something besides bickering like a bunch of punkass kids on the playground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
06-13-07, 09:07 AM
It is sad, but 9/11 has faded into the past and we are right back at our OLE HABITS. We will get hit again, and again, and again, until our fatass politicians get off their fat asses and do something about securing our borders. Something besides bickering like a bunch of punkass kids on the playground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

OLE SARGE, who enables them ?

Until Americans get their attention with pitchforks to do what is right, we deserve them (therein lies the problem).

May your next revolution be as peaceful as possible and as bloody as required.

Semper Fi

10thz http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/03.gif

OLE SARG
06-13-07, 09:16 AM
Well put 10th!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Sgt Leprechaun
06-15-07, 10:46 AM
I am a big supporter of El Al. No hijackings of them, that I'm aware of, since they began their screening processes and procedures. Of course, the likes of CAIR, ACLU, etc, would have a fit and fall in it if we screened like they do.

Because, you understand, they don't usually body cavity search Grandma's or MOH winners. They PROFILE.

If Grandma or an MOH winner falls into the catagory, of course, they get the treatment...otherwise....

It'll never happen here.