PDA

View Full Version : Boogieman 44

BOOGIEMAN44
06-11-07, 10:42 AM
Hey to all, and SEMPER FI,
Well after all that has happened in the last 6 mo.'s, Barbara and I are still alive... we finally got in to our new condo and out of that small apt:, that was a fight, to get out of that apt: I finally just bought out our lease contract and told them to kiss my @#$, but all went well on the move, sorry I haven't been in a while, but round too started when we moved in the condo... the phone company didn't have a dsl line installed yet, soooo, the fight was on, and after 4 mo.'s of fighting with them, here I am, I still drive at night, but make make very good money in doing so, I don't mind driving at night, that's not the hard part, the hard part is sleeping in the day part, but I manage. Tanja is doing very good, I convinced her to drop that dead beat boy friend of hers back in South Carolina and go find a rich boy here in Henderson, NV. and boy did she, and she is adjusting nicely, but he is a very nice young man, very well mannered, OH !!! I almost forgot... my oldest daughter Tabatha, her husband is has joined the Army, and is in school in VA. he will be making maps for the Military and will be stationed at FT. CAMBELL KY. I will be a Grandfather in Jan. well thats about it for now, SEMPER FI to all
MARK :banana:

thedrifter
06-11-07, 11:01 AM
Some great news, and You are a Marine so it is Your blood to fight...;) :D

Great to see You around again..

Ellie

BOOGIEMAN44
06-12-07, 10:04 AM
THANKS ELLIE, GOOD TO BE BACK AND CHARGING HARD :flag:

yellowwing
06-12-07, 10:15 AM
Keep on trucking! I heard the best way to get out of lease is to tell them you lost your job. Nevada? A good place to start a nice gun collection.

Welcome back Bro!

BOOGIEMAN44
06-12-07, 10:23 AM
THANKS YELLOWWING, GUNS, GUNS YOU SAY, I BROUGHT DEM TANGS WIT ME FROM SOUTH CAROILINA, YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE COUNTRY, OUT OF THE MARINE WHATCHA YA THINK.... :banana:

Marine84
06-12-07, 05:38 PM
Welcome back BoogieMan! How the hell are ya?

BOOGIEMAN44
06-13-07, 09:34 AM
Welcome back BoogieMan! How the hell are ya?

Marine84, I'm doing real good, thanks for caring, taking care of things here in Sin City, moms doing good, she still has her moments though, well so do I... but doing good, kinda dreading sunday though, 1ST Father's Day with out dad, I will get by though, Barbara and I are in the new condo, but I'MMMM back... SEMPR FI all, :usmc: