PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone Else not get their VA Checks?

redneck13
06-02-07, 02:24 PM
:evilgrin: :mad: I received a phone call from my fiduciary (for now, that will soon change) that he did not receive my VA compensation check. He also said that one of the postal worker's didn't get his either, June 1st. He then contacted someone with the VA today, and he could get into the VA computer system. My check was sent, however it hadn't arrived as of this day. He, the VA man said that maybe thousands across the nation didn't get their's either. This puts me in one heck of a bind, as it will other's who didn't receive their checks. As they will have to put first a tracer thru the post office to attempt to locate the checks. He also said they may have been in by mistake with the social security checks and/or other checks distributed by the post office. I was just wanting to know if anyone else may not have received their comp checks. Thanks SF

10thzodiac
06-02-07, 02:32 PM
YO! Brother

I suggest direct deposit, fuk the USPS, my son-in-law works there, he's fuked up and so are they (my opinion) :D

davblay
06-02-07, 05:16 PM
Yeah, Direct is the way to go! Mine was depostied Friday Morning when I checked it, first thing!

capmarine
06-02-07, 07:18 PM
for 20 plus years i received my check by mail with no problem,have used direct deposit for years now,with no problem and my post office retirement check gets to me too,no problem(retired on disablility from there)

crate78
06-03-07, 11:21 PM
Direct deposit is the only way to go. Mine was posted too, when I checked (no pun intended) first thing Friday morning.

crate

Seeley
06-04-07, 01:27 AM
I got mine

Kegler300
06-04-07, 05:14 AM
Mine was direct deposited 1 June. Screw USPS. I'm tired of them raising postal rates anyway.

killerinstinct
06-04-07, 07:43 AM
yea i got mine on the 31st too but mine is direct depozited intom my navy fed account...

redneck13
06-04-07, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately I have a fiduciary who get's my check to pay bills, then sends the rest to me. He didn't get it in the mail. He submitted it for electronic deposit, but it got there too late for this month. So, either the VA has screwed up or the Post Office. I contacted my power of attorney, the PVA, they are trying to check with finance to see what happened and what are they going to do? On June 12th, I go for another competency eval, and I will get my check sent back to me. I'm going to pass on that many Marine's got their's to him. I already had one eval by a civilian Dr. who found me competent, but the VA has to have one their Doc's do one. I ain't sure if this person is a dr., as it just gives a name. I am trying to get money from family, or friend's, but, no luck so far. Everybody is hurting so bad. Even my Church has so many restriction's on giving out money, which irritates the hell out of me, as I give to them. When I start getting my check? It will be electronically deposited as it was before, when I had my Son as my fiduciary....The VA made him a scapegoat and relieved him, cuz, they didn't tell him all what he was to do, and then after we set up what they wanted, they dropped him. Now I have this fiduciary who is out in West Texas, and I have to pay him 3% of his pay. So I ask ya'll, if ya could put in a good word for me with the Boss up above that I get my rating changed. SF. I think the world of ya'll. You're my extended family, and I get lost when I don't get on line here and yak at ya'll. SF, God Bless.