PDA

View Full Version : Dinner

CAS3
03-12-03, 09:40 AM
I have a place that will take us in and let us get wild!!
What night is good for everyone? My thought is Saturday night.
It is called King Street Blues. There are two locations one is Alexandria...not too far from hotel. The other is Satfford about 40 miles from the hotel. But it has a room seperate from the dining area that we can close off. I prefer this one...It is my Happy Hour ritual!
How many of you are driving?
Lets get this itinerary up and running.

opinions please

thedrifter
03-12-03, 10:40 AM
Colleen

Not sure if I'm driving or taking the train yet......but I do like the idea of the dinner/party..............

Sempers,

Roger

mrbsox
03-12-03, 09:25 PM
Dinner Party or whatever. Will be GOOD company anywhere :D

As for the PARTY part... since CAS3 has volunteered for designated driver, it won't matter ;p

Terry

CAS3
03-12-03, 10:26 PM
ME... designated driver...
There are a few people who around here who would agree that hiring a mute cabby would get you where you had to go better than I could!!!

Barndog
03-28-03, 11:55 AM
Well........ IF the wife lets me get my new truck....... we'll have 4 full doors........ and an 8' bed (for Joe and Dane and the M-60) oh, and beer. Can't forget beer.
But, we'll see - LMAO

Semper Fidelis

Barndog
04-04-03, 03:21 AM
I was hoping for 2 - 50 cal's, Jerry.

The 8' box, would permit room for lots of ammo, and room for the beer also. The color is called 'Crimson Red Metallic' - so that fits the bill pretty well.

She hasn't let me order it (yet).

FREEBIRD
04-12-03, 09:50 PM
Cas, Roger, and Shaffer........... "Great Job"
I like the party part sat nite....
I'm now working in Carolina Beach, NC. real close to Myrtle Beach SC. I'm working 7 days a week, 10 hrs a day, so I'm not sure what day I will get up there but I will be there for sure Sat and Sun. Most likely will ride the HOG up from Richmond and will be by myself. If weather is bad will take the truck and then can haul some bodys!!!
WE WILL FOR SURE MAKE TIME FOR A TRIP TO THE WALL TO HONOR OUR FALLEN BROTHERS FROM VIETNAM
Freebird

Barndog
04-14-03, 04:45 AM
Freebird....... I'm plannin on drivin the truck - either one the 2003 or the 1998. Each has an 8' box (drywall and plywood comes in 8' sheets only) I don't understand what possesses people to buy short box pickups.

Besides, ammo cans - I figger you can probally get another oh sheeeesh Hawk, what - 10-15,000 rounds in that extra 30 Cubic feet? Let alone the amount of beer and 3-4 bodies.. fer cryin out loud.

LOLOL