PDA

View Full Version : Immigration...........

crate78
05-26-07, 09:46 AM
I just emailed both my U.S. Senators and my Rep and told them if any of the current crop of thick-headed, gutless, misfits in Congress had gonads bigger than peas "immigration reform" would not even be an issue in those exact words. We would simply be rigidly enforcing the current immigration laws already on the books and letting the chips fall where they may.

If enough people make enough racket, someday, somewhere, someone might start to listen to his/her constituents. (Although I'm not going to bet the farm on it.)

crate

Deduke
05-26-07, 09:56 AM
Actually, Crate, we are betting the farm on it, and all of the players are all in.

Deduke

OLE SARG
05-26-07, 10:28 AM
They keep talking about this "new bill" on immigration and none of it MEANS **** IF THERE AIN'T NO ENFORCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****, we don't ENFORCE AAAANNNNYYYY OF THE IMMIGRATION LAWS ON THE ****ING BOOKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for the "illegals" but we have OUR OWN COUNTRY TO TAKE CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

10thzodiac
05-26-07, 01:15 PM
While the majority of temporary legal immigrants come to the country at the invitation of a U.S. employer, the process of obtaining a visa is often arduous and slow. Once here, temporary legal workers cannot easily move between jobs, limiting their benefit to the U.S. economy.

Legal immigration, as practiced, is less preferable economically to our economy.

Illegal immigration incentives far out weigh the legal incentives. Let us make legal immigration illegal :D

PooleeCervantes
05-26-07, 01:15 PM
I'm sorry to contradict you sir, but see I myself was once an illeagal immigrant and you know how it feels to be left out or mistreated cause of your immigration status. The United States should be thankful because those illegal immigrants have HELP to build the USA to what it is now and they know but the fact is that they don't want to accept it. We need an Immigration Reform to help the people or else who is going to build houses,cut the grass ect. Im sorry for saying this but is the true, you don't see white nor black people fixing the streets or help clean the debris from 9/11 nor are helping rebuild New Orleans, I do accept there are a few white or black helping but MOST of them are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that are doing it. See the illegal people work hard get discriminated and they make them work more than 8 hrs a day and what are they getting in return nothing. They take taxes from their pay checks and they can't claim them cause of their status and who gets to keep them the goverment, that how you get paid sir and thats how im going to get paid. See I enlisted because I want to pay back this country what it has given me and also because of my dream of becoming a Marine. I love this country and I wasn't born here. Sorry for the long thread is just that I had to get all this out of my head.

3077India
05-26-07, 01:37 PM
They keep talking about this "new bill" on immigration and none of it MEANS **** IF THERE AIN'T NO ENFORCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****, we don't ENFORCE AAAANNNNYYYY OF THE IMMIGRATION LAWS ON THE ****ING BOOKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for the "illegals" but we have OUR OWN COUNTRY TO TAKE CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,Of course there isn't any enforcement of the law where illegals are concerned, that is why Bush is copin' out by wanting them all legitimized. All Bush is doing is what he's been doing since he's been in office BREAKING HIS OATH TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Kegler300
05-26-07, 01:45 PM
I agree with OLESARG.

PooleeCervantes, you are missing the point. Please do a little research, possibly check out the Heritage Foundation website et al.

gwladgarwr
05-26-07, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry to contradict you sir, but see I myself was once an illeagal immigrant and you know how it feels to be left out or mistreated cause of your immigration status. The United States should be thankful because those illegal immigrants have HELP to build the USA to what it is now and they know but the fact is that they don't want to accept it. We need an Immigration Reform to help the people or else who is going to build houses,cut the grass ect. Im sorry for saying this but is the true, you don't see white nor black people fixing the streets or help clean the debris from 9/11 nor are helping rebuild New Orleans, I do accept there are a few white or black helping but MOST of them are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that are doing it. See the illegal people work hard get discriminated and they make them work more than 8 hrs a day and what are they getting in return nothing. They take taxes from their pay checks and they can't claim them cause of their status and who gets to keep them the goverment, that how you get paid sir and thats how im going to get paid. See I enlisted because I want to pay back this country what it has given me and also because of my dream of becoming a Marine. I love this country and I wasn't born here. Sorry for the long thread is just that I had to get all this out of my head.

First of all, poolee, you do not rate a reply in this section - you are allowed to post in the Poolees' Section.

Secondly, YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT AMERICA SHOULD KISS YOUR ASS AND THANK YOU FOR ILLEGALLY ENTERING THE UNITED STATES????!!!!

DON'T EVEN START USING RACE AND COLOR IN THIS EQUATION - THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, POOLEE, YOU CAME HERE UNINVITED, IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, WHEN THE BORDER GUARDS WEREN'T LOOKING, AND YOU WANT AMERICA TO ****ING THANK YOU??!!! DO YOU MEAN TO IMPLY THAT ANY WHITE CANADIANS COMING OVER THE NORTHER BORDER AND OVERSTAYING THEIR WELCOME ARE MORE WELCOME THAN YOU??? THE SIMPLE FACT THAT CANADIANS TEND TO ACTUALLY GO THROUGH THE LEGAL VISA PROCESS WHILE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY COMING ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER AND THROUGH ALL OUR PORTS DO SO ILLEGALLY MAY BE A BIG HINT TO YOU, THOUGH YOU SEEM TO CONVENIENTLY IGNORE THAT FACT.

AND NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT COLOR AND RACE??? IS THAT A FACT?

LET ME EXPLAIN ONE THING TO YOU BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO REVERSE ROLES OVER WHO SHOULD BE THANKING WHOM - AND I DO ADVISE YOU TO DISABUSE YOURSELF OF THAT STUPID DELUSION OF YOURS - ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE NEVER HELPED AMERICA BECOME WHAT IT IS - IN COMING HERE UNINVITED, UNCONTROLLED, UNREGULATED, AND ILLEGALLY, THEY ONLY TAKE - NOT GIVE - TO AMERICA. THE FACT THEY NEGLECTED TO KNOCK ON AMERICA'S DOOR BEFORE THEY ENTERED IS THE MOST GLARING INDICATION THAT THEY DO NOT HARBOR THE SLIGHTEST INTENTION OF GIVING TO AMERICA AND BUILDING IT TO ITS HIGHEST POTENTIAL.

POOLEE, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAD NOT DEPORTED YOUR ILLEGAL BUTT WHEN IT HAD THE CHANCE. IF ANYONE SHOULD DO THE THANKING, IT SHOULD BE EVERY ****ING ILLEGAL ALIEN - INCLUDING YOU - WHO SHOULD BE THANKING AMERICA FOR ROLLING OVER AND SURRENDERING TO ANY BAREFOOT, ILLITERATE PEASANT WHO MANAGES TO SNEAK BY BORDER PATROL. YOU SPEAK OF THE HARSH DISCRIMINATION ILLEGAL ALIENS FACE; WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK 'ILLEGAL' MEANS? IF YOU MAKE IT HERE LEGALLY, YOU WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO DISCRIMINATION. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

BTW, POOLEE, AS A MIXED-RACE AMERICAN-BORN-AND-RAISED MARINE WITH AN IMMIGRANT MOTHER (WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY - AT THE INVITATION OF INS AND THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, I MIGHT ADD - I WORKED ALL THOSE **** JOBS THAT YOU SAY YOUR FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICANS AND LATINOS HAVE TO TAKE BECAUSE WHITE FOLKS WON'T. STOP BLAMING ANYONE WHO IS WHITE FOR YOUR POOR STATION IN LIFE. IF YOU WANT TO NURTURE A MINDSET CENTERED ON RACE AND ALL ABOUT BEING LATINO OR WHATEVER ETHNIC HERITAGE YOU HAVE, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF GOING BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM.

IN A NUTSHELL, LET ME SUMMARIZE THIS FOR YOU BEFORE YOU FAIL YOUR NEXT ASVAB:

1) ENTER THE UNITED STATES ONLY AT THE INVITATION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THERE WON'T BE ANY TROUBLE.

2) IF YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN MISFORTUNES AND STATION IN LIFE BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN OR YOUR ETHNICITY, YOU ARE A GRAND FOOL WHO WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS OWN SITUATION.

3) IF YOU WHINE ABOUT HAVING YOUR LOW PAY TAXED WHILE BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT IRONY BEFORE YOU HOPPED THE FENCE - THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO HELP THOSE WHO CAME HERE UNINVITED, AND WHEN YOU DO SO, YOU BECOME A GAMBLER. AND GUESS WHAT? NEWSFLASH: WHEN YOU GAMBLE, YOU OFTEN LOSE. SUCK IT UP, AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. AND TELL ANYONE ELSE YOU KNOW WHO IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN TO DO THE SAME THING.

Sgt gw:iwo:

Kegler300
05-26-07, 02:11 PM
:thumbup: ^^Kudos!

mark king
05-26-07, 02:32 PM

shut the hell up!!!!

mark king
05-26-07, 02:33 PM
First of all, poolee, you do not rate a reply in this section - you are allowed to post in the Poolees' Section.

Secondly, YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT AMERICA SHOULD KISS YOUR ASS AND THANK YOU FOR ILLEGALLY ENTERING THE UNITED STATES????!!!!

DON'T EVEN START USING RACE AND COLOR IN THIS EQUATION - THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, POOLEE, YOU CAME HERE UNINVITED, IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, WHEN THE BORDER GUARDS WEREN'T LOOKING, AND YOU WANT AMERICA TO ****ING THANK YOU??!!! DO YOU MEAN TO IMPLY THAT ANY WHITE CANADIANS COMING OVER THE NORTHER BORDER AND OVERSTAYING THEIR WELCOME ARE MORE WELCOME THAN YOU??? THE SIMPLE FACT THAT CANADIANS TEND TO ACTUALLY GO THROUGH THE LEGAL VISA PROCESS WHILE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY COMING ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER AND THROUGH ALL OUR PORTS DO SO ILLEGALLY MAY BE A BIG HINT TO YOU, THOUGH YOU SEEM TO CONVENIENTLY IGNORE THAT FACT.

LET ME EXPLAIN ONE THING TO YOU BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO REVERSE ROLES OVER WHO SHOULD BE THANKING WHOM - AND I DO ADVISE YOU TO DISABUSE YOURSELF OF THAT STUPID DELUSION OF YOURS - ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE NEVER HELPED AMERICA BECOME WHAT IT IS - IN COMING HERE UNINVITED, UNCONTROLLED, UNREGULATED, AND ILLEGALLY, THEY ONLY TAKE - NOT GIVE - TO AMERICA. THE FACT THEY NEGLECTED TO KNOCK ON AMERICA'S DOOR BEFORE THEY ENTERED IS THE MOST GLARING INDICATION THAT THEY DO NOT HARBOR THE SLIGHTEST INTENTION OF GIVING TO AMERICA AND BUILDING IT TO ITS HIGHEST POTENTIAL.

POOLEE, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAD NOT DEPORTED YOUR ILLEGAL BUTT WHEN IT HAD THE CHANCE. IF ANYONE SHOULD DO THE THANKING, IT SHOULD BE EVERY ****ING ILLEGAL ALIEN - INCLUDING YOU - WHO SHOULD BE THANKING AMERICA FOR ROLLING OVER AND SURRENDERING TO ANY BAREFOOT, ILLITERATE PEASANT WHO MANAGES TO SNEAK BY BORDER PATROL. YOU SPEAK OF THE HARSH DISCRIMINATION ILLEGAL ALIENS FACE; WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK 'ILLEGAL' MEANS? IF YOU MAKE IT HERE LEGALLY, YOU WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO DISCRIMINATION. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

BTW, POOLEE, AS A MIXED-RACE AMERICAN-BORN-AND-RAISED MARINE WITH AN IMMIGRANT MOTHER (WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY - AT THE INVITATION OF INS AND THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, I MIGHT ADD - I WORKED ALL THOSE **** JOBS THAT YOU SAY YOUR FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICANS AND LATINOS HAVE TO TAKE BECAUSE WHITE FOLKS WON'T. STOP BLAMING ANYONE WHO IS WHITE FOR YOUR POOR STATION IN LIFE. IF YOU WANT TO NURTURE A MINDSET CENTERED ON RACE AND ALL ABOUT BEING LATINO OR WHATEVER ETHNIC HERITAGE YOU HAVE, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF GOING BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM.

1) ENTER THE UNITED STATES ONLY AT THE INVITATION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THERE WON'T BE ANY TROUBLE.

2) IF YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN MISFORTUNES AND STATION IN LIFE BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN OR YOUR ETHNICITY, YOU ARE A GRAND FOOL WHO WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS OWN SITUATION.

3) IF YOU WHINE ABOUT HAVING YOUR LOW PAY TAXED WHILE BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT IRONY BEFORE YOU HOPPED THE FENCE - THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO HELP THOSE WHO CAME HERE UNINVITED, AND WHEN YOU DO SO, YOU BECOME A GAMBLER. AND GUESS WHAT? NEWSFLASH: WHEN YOU GAMBLE, YOU OFTEN LOSE. SUCK IT UP, AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. AND TELL ANYONE ELSE YOU KNOW WHO IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN TO DO THE SAME THING.

well f@#king said.

3077India
05-26-07, 02:46 PM
I'm sorry to contradict you sir, but see I myself was once an illeagal immigrant...When you were an ILLEGAL immigrant your a** should've been sent back; then if you still wanted to be in America COME BACK THE LEGAL WAY!!!!!!! For the most part the illegal immigrant debate has been over granting amnesty to law breaks rather than enforcing the law as it currently exists. I don't think many us of mind immigrants who trully want to come to America and be productive citizens of this country AS LONG AS THEY DO IT LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!! :mad: The idiots in Washington don't care about our feelings on this issue. Democrats see illegals as a support base for their political agenda; while Republicans see them as a support base for their political agenda. :p

3077India
05-26-07, 02:53 PM

Sgt gw:iwo:KUDOS GWLADGARWR, COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :marine:

FistFu68
05-26-07, 03:18 PM
:evilgrin: I DIDN'T SEE ANY FRIGGING ILLEGAL'S FLYING ANY OF THOSE RESCUE CHOPPER'S,DURING THE KATRINA DISASTER;GET YOU'R BIGOT HEAD OUTTA YOU'R AZZ-BOY.YOU MIGHT LIKE THE VIEW ALOT BETTER!!!:evilgrin: :iwo:

Marine84
05-26-07, 05:50 PM

I think I love you :angel:

Poolee, you must be a legend in your own mind! I don't think anybody has a problem with folks coming in, just do it the legal way - if you have a problem with the legal way of coming here.................stay home.

We definitely need to enforce the laws we have before more like THIS one get through. I think it's great that you feel the need to "pay back" by serving in the Corps but, if you want to make it, you had better never utter that little "thank you" speech again AND the whole "race" thing. The "race card" does not work in the Corps! They take it from you when you ride through the front gate of either MCRD - the ONLY way you get it back so you can play it some more is if you leave WITHOUT the Title!

Phantom Blooper
05-26-07, 07:04 PM
PooleeCervantes,

Why are you even posting in this forum? You are a Poolee and you and your remarks belong in the Poolee Forums. And the rules for YOU and ALL Poolees are NO political remarks and comments until you become a Marine.

As far as the comments you made about immigration that is considered political so cease and desist and click your shower shoes together three times and return to the Poolee Hall of Fame and READ and FOLLOW the rules of this site! :evilgrin:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048

crate78
05-26-07, 10:03 PM
Something tells me Pooliecervantes won't last a week in boot camp with his attitude.

crate

Devildogg4ever
05-27-07, 07:50 AM
Wished I could be there to see what happens, when he shows that attitude!!

Phantom Blooper
05-27-07, 07:57 AM
I think I love you :angel:

How many times out of 2,176 times have I seen this line?:banana:

Marine84
05-27-07, 09:58 AM
Lol!

10thzodiac
05-27-07, 05:26 PM
I dunno ?

I'm having a spin off problem of illegal immigration, but in all fairness, it could happen with legals too, but presently more unlikely in my opinion.

There are numerous Hispanic neighbors up and down the street that are much better than the whites that left. The H.S. school district here is 30 % Hispanic.

My new Hispanic neighbor/s (husband, wife and small daughter) next-door live in a single family residence (1 bath). In violation of code they have 4-6 adult males living there at any given time not of immediate family and three unlicensed cars in back of their driveway. With their licensed vehicles (two pick up trucks and two cars), a total of seven (7) vehicles; the home looks like a strip mall with cars parked in front and the side drive.

I already had trouble with an alleged younger cousin of his in the past with the boom-boom-boom music box sh!t from car speakers and all-day-night constant home speakers doing the same thing. It's okay now, alleged cousin is gone, at least for now.

Now he has these fly-by-night type looking, Hispanic contractors dumping muddy rubble with broken brick bats, Durawall reinforcing wire and rocks in his driveway in front of the unlicensed cars ? It's been going on for the last month or so. Today he has two old vehicle wide van seats piled up there.

I have misgivings about talking to him, we are friendly but I don't think he will like me telling him to clean up his sh!t; then I'm going to have to turn the inspectors loose on his ass then things can get hateful and the stupid sh!t begins.

Another part of the problem, he bought the home interest only; he doesn't own it, the bank owns it all. A Puerto Rican bought the home just before him for $149,000 and jiffed it, then flipped it four years later for $269,000 when the getting was good.

I told the contractors dumping the crap in his driveway not to pile it up against my 6 foot cedar privacy fence. Today, I was out there removing crap bowing the middle of fence sections in. The Puerto Rican owner of the home before got mad at me after I moved his heavy inoperable crashed motorcycle that he bowing my fence in with.

For some reason the new neighbors like to congregate in the driveway just in front of their home, mostly late at night and drink cerveza right by our living room side window. I put 100 watt energy bulbs in my two door sensor entrance lights and lantern post light. When they trip the extra wide sensor setting for the lights the area illuminates like stadium lighting and they go somewhere else to BS & drink all night.

Lucky there is 24 feet between homes, half his half mine.

You'd think they'd cool it, I guess they aren't afraid of "la mearga" even with all those people that can't even speak English over there.

I don't want to get a couple of junk yard dogs unless I have too.

huey guns
05-27-07, 08:42 PM
gwladgarwr, we all need to put you on a plane to washington. You need to kick ass and take names!!!

10thzodiac
05-27-07, 10:01 PM
I dunno ?

I'm having a spin off problem of illegal immigration, but in all fairness, it could happen with legals too, but presently more unlikely in my opinion.

There are numerous Hispanic neighbors up and down the street that are much better than the whites that left. The H.S. school district here is 30 % Hispanic.

My new Hispanic neighbor/s (husband, wife and small daughter) next-door live in a single family residence (1 bath). In violation of code they have 4-6 adult males living there at any given time not of immediate family and three unlicensed cars in back of their driveway. With their licensed vehicles (two pick up trucks and two cars), a total of seven (7) vehicles; the home looks like a strip mall with cars parked in front and the side drive.

I already had trouble with an alleged younger cousin of his in the past with the boom-boom-boom music box sh!t from car speakers and all-day-night constant home speakers doing the same thing. It's okay now, alleged cousin is gone, at least for now.

Now he has these fly-by-night type looking, Hispanic contractors dumping muddy rubble with broken brick bats, Durawall reinforcing wire and rocks in his driveway in front of the unlicensed cars ? It's been going on for the last month or so. Today he has two old vehicle wide van seats piled up there.

I have misgivings about talking to him, we are friendly but I don't think he will like me telling him to clean up his sh!t; then I'm going to have to turn the inspectors loose on his ass then things can get hateful and the stupid sh!t begins.

Another part of the problem, he bought the home interest only; he doesn't own it, the bank owns it all. A Puerto Rican bought the home just before him for $149,000 and jiffed it, then flipped it four years later for $269,000 when the getting was good.

I told the contractors dumping the crap in his driveway not to pile it up against my 6 foot cedar privacy fence. Today, I was out there removing crap bowing the middle of fence sections in. The Puerto Rican owner of the home before got mad at me after I moved his heavy inoperable crashed motorcycle that he bowing my fence in with.

For some reason the new neighbors like to congregate in the driveway just in front of their home, mostly late at night and drink cerveza right by our living room side window. I put 100 watt energy bulbs in my two door sensor entrance lights and lantern post light. When they trip the extra wide sensor setting for the lights the area illuminates like stadium lighting and they go somewhere else to BS & drink all night.

Lucky there is 24 feet between homes, half his half mine.

You'd think they'd cool it, I guess they aren't afraid of "la mearga" even with all those people that can't even speak English over there.

I don't want to get a couple of junk yard dogs unless I have too.

Update: I seen my neighbor from back yard to back yard and he waved at me very neighborly like with a big smile on his face. I then noticed he was using what rubble he could leveling out his stone driveway; I'm sure in anticipation of resurfacing it with asphalt later.

Was it a coincidence or did he see me removing rubble against my fence motivating him ?

I'm glad I didn't jump to conclusions and go into shock and awe mode based on limited and faulty intelligence.

After some very embarrassing apologies (or should of apologized) earlier in life it is good to make sure you are right before doing something you'll be sorry for later.