PDA

View Full Version : God bless Texas

Deduke
05-23-07, 08:48 PM
While talking to my daughter by phone this evening, she told me about an incident which took place in Austin. Her favorite bar is called Star Bar. A while back, Hanoi Jane graced them with her presence. Since the head bartender is a friend of my daughter's, he told my daughter that the ***** bought many rounds of drinks that night, but every drink that went to her table had been spit in. Any body in Texas needs to go by the Star Bar in downtown Austin and thank them for being true patriots. That is the Star Bar, Austin, Texas. Tip your waitstaff.

Semper Fi
Deduke

FistFu68
05-23-07, 09:52 PM
:evilgrin: I LIKE THAT,I GUESS THE OLD SLOGAN;DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS STILL STAND'S!!! I FRIGGING LOVE IT.S/F THAT!!!!!:beer: :beer:

booksbenji
05-24-07, 02:56 PM
Ifin this hear Texican was even near this hear B.... their wood be a big Redman tabaccke juice all over her :D :banana:

lucien2
05-24-07, 03:02 PM
F#@k that b!tch!

maverickmarine
05-24-07, 03:04 PM
That's down on famous 6th street which I don't get down to much more since it's mainly a bunch of partying college kids but it might be worth the trip to go to such a fine upstanding place as that.

Echo_Four_Bravo
05-24-07, 03:14 PM
Good move on the part of the bartender- but I can't get past the fact it was in Austin, Texico

Boomer Sooner!

maverickmarine
05-24-07, 03:34 PM
Y'all Okie's just keep right on suckin'...we don't want to fall into the Gulf. LOL

booksbenji
05-24-07, 04:05 PM
:thumbup: :banana: