PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

Rebel
03-10-03, 06:43 PM
from Buffalo????
I am here ( Buffalo) visiting a friend... will be here until the 17th when I fly back home to Saskatchewan.

Would surely love to meet someone although I don't hardly know anyone cept Drifter just a bit.
Maybe a wee bit of background would be needed though huh?

I 1st stumbled onto the Patriot Files site because I was looking for the soldier I used to write to when I was 14. I haven't found him yet... the info I have is a bit sketchy.

But I did find some very nice people there at the PF!! So all was not lost! Got into a bit of hot water there and was punted. But I missed it sooooooooooo much.. especially most of the people. It was and still is a good site.

Then one day.. as I was lurking and reading over there.. I saw that the Marines had landed in the Saloon there! :banana:
What a group of fun loving people! hee hee. I sorta followed Rog over here... Well.. I just HAD to find out what you all did with them sheep! :D

So I hope you don't mind if this silly Canuck pops in here from time to time....
As for me... I have 3 sons, 2 pups and am getting rid of 'excess' testosterone in my house...... and I don't mean my boys or pups either! hee hee

Ta for now!
Susan
(Rebel)

Rebel
03-11-03, 10:24 AM
:cry:

sheesh.... I am only 5'4" ............. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Guess no one lives around Buffalo????

sigh

And here I thought Marines were not afraid of nuttin'.....

Oh well.... if the ground was not so frozen here... I would go out and eat worms...........

:cry:

Susan

leroy8541
03-11-03, 06:17 PM
mmmmm? either female or gettin a vasectemy. I am afraid of both. I didn't use to be scared of women until JC came on board!!

leroy8541
03-11-03, 06:19 PM
oh missed the signature, daaaa.