PDA

View Full Version : Tora Caca

Dave Coup
05-21-07, 11:22 AM
"It's time to adopt a no Tora Caca stance on illegal immigration. I propose the following be adopted immediately.
There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

There will be no speccial ballots for elections and all government business will be conducted in our language.

Foreigners will not have the right to vote---no matter how long the've been here.

Foreigners will never be able to hold political office.

Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers, therefore they will not be eligible for welfare, food stamps, health care or any other government assistance programs.

Foreigners may invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

If foreigners wish to buy land their options will be restricted. They will not be allowed to own waterfront property as ie is reserved fcor naturally born citizens.

Foreigners may not protest against the government. There will be no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, and no bad mouthing our president or his policies. Violations will result in immediate deportation with no appeal.

If a foreigner illegally enters the country they will be hunted down and sent directly to jail.

I know these rules sound harsh but they happen to be the immigration laws of Mexico and if we're going to be good neighbors and have consistent policies we need to more closely align our immigration laws."

Wish I could claim that for myself but I coppied it from 'Cop' Magazine.
Don't know who the author is but to my way of thinking he's right the **** on.

Semper Fi

Dave

:flag: :D

mrbsox
05-21-07, 12:31 PM
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States ...

(notice that WE THE PEOPLE is so much larger than the rest of the constitution)

... as the Constitution starts off, speaking on behalf of THE CITIZENS of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA. But has this been PC (watered down) to mean anyone that is within our borders ??

I have long felt that there is too much confusion between our Constitional rights, and CIVIL LIBERTIES, lets NOT confuse them. But what is the line between them ??

FREE SPEECH is one of our basic rights, but you yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater imposes upon MY civil liberties; ie... my right to be kept free of potential harm (from a panicing mob) by YOUR actions.
When your ACTIONS impose upon ME (or anther citizen), then my civil liberties are put in peril.

So also we must ask ourselves, should the Constitution, and it's rights, written for AMERICAN CITIZENS, be blindly offered to those not of citizenship ??
I say NO !!

Afford them the civil liberties that a free society enjoys, but the CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS that our Constitution sets forth, are for the citizens, of the country she represents.

Non-Citizens do not afford the RIGHT of owning a fire arm, or property.
The CIVIL LIBERTY of a drivers license, sure.
The RIGHT to vote, Fk NO !!
The CIVIL LIBERTY of a job for 'the pursuit of happines', without a doubt.
But the RIGHT to travel unchecked or monitored from 'sea to shining sea', not in my book.

OK... now that I've set myself up for rebuttal (hmmmm,.... free speech), ya'll have at !!:usmc:

kato811
05-22-07, 12:59 PM
we got laws now to prevent it. there not enforced. do you really think they will enforce any new ones that pass?

yellowwing
05-22-07, 04:38 PM
we got laws now to prevent it. there not enforced. do you really think they will enforce any new ones that pass?
Or when they do take a stand and enforce it they don't think it all the way through.

After they passed more laws for more Immigration Officers and more arrests, they didn't allocate more Judges to hear these hundreds of new cases each week! :no: