PDA

View Full Version : Marine Military Academy

wrbones
03-10-03, 12:10 AM
http://www.mma-tx.org/

Sixguns
03-31-03, 08:01 PM
in an effort to get to enjoy retirement!!!!

I had a Marine go to work there. His brother was the band director there and he worked in public relations for the school.

SF,

22DevilPup87
03-31-03, 09:25 PM
...if only I were a boy.

I'd make such a good guy were I not a girl.

wrbones
03-31-03, 10:03 PM
Well, pup, we all have crosses to bear!

Yours just happens to do with bein a young and beautiful woman!

Sixguns
04-04-03, 07:50 PM
You ladies have half the money and all the @#*(&!.

Besides, we all know you love it that way.

firstsgtmike
04-04-03, 09:52 PM
Grafitti found on a sidewalk:

I Hate Grils!

It's G I R L S not grils, stupid!

What's wrong with us grils?

JChristin
04-04-03, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by 22DevilPup87
...if only I were a boy.

I'd make such a good guy were I not a girl.

Know exactly what ya mean. There is so much more opportunities open to men too. They can't quite understand what it is like for us women. Now, before I have to take cover from the firefight, I will qualify this statement: they may be able to "intellectually" empathize with us, but they haven't walked in and worn our shoes. Well...perhaps a few of them have - but that's for a different forum...

It use to be, I hated being a girl - because of the social limitations imposed upon me. I wanted infantry, and the Marines at the requiting station all laughed. Heck, I didn't know. It hurt when they did that - and in a joking matter at that. That even grinded the unpalatable truth deeper into my soul.

Nevertheless, we find our paths and eventfully arrive at acceptance. Heck, if I weren’t a girl, my two wonderful sons wouldn’t be here today. They are worth all the social crap, in both military life and civilian. In addition, as a Marine – we are considered, not only one of the few and the proud – but one of the fewer and the prouder! The guys don’t get that one! Oooohhhhhhrah!

But I understand exactly what you mean.

Semper fi,
jchristin
:marine: