PDA

View Full Version : ASVAB score

FutureUSMC04
03-09-03, 05:26 PM
Hey all, its been awhile since ive been on here, but to catch u up, ive takenteh ASVAb and got my scores back, what i wanna know, is a 57 any good? i know its not great considering one of my friends got a 93!!!!!!!!! no thats not a typo thats a 93. but i do need some information on how good that really is, any feedback is helpful! thanx and god bless!

Seeley
03-09-03, 05:40 PM
The score is out of a 100 I believe. It is only to show you where you would be more likley to serve at your optimum ability level. There are a list of numbers on the ASVAB score card that tell you what you can do. Talk to your recruiter or your career counselor about your scores. My counselor gave me a book on military careers and how they tied in with the ASVAB results.

JDCMARINE
03-10-03, 03:32 PM
The best way to get information about the ASVAB scores would be to talk to your recruiter. I believe the lowest score you can get in order to pass is a "31". So a "57" is pretty good. Good Job.

young_dog19
03-11-03, 10:04 AM
Actually, the score is out of 99. So, a 57 is pretty good. That qualifies you for many areas. I, personally, got a 72.