PDA

View Full Version : Attention On Deck!!!!!!!

thedrifter
03-09-03, 01:10 PM
IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE THAT I ANNOUNCE WE HAVE PASSED THE 5 THOUSAND MARK IN MEMBERS...........

THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS FOR HELPING IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS GOAL................

OUR NEXT GOAL IS TO MAKE AVAILABLE THIS SITE TO ALL MARINES..........

SEMPERS,

ROGER

Earle Comstock
03-09-03, 01:46 PM
Just 1 question : How many of the 5000 are actually Marines ?

thedrifter
03-09-03, 01:49 PM
I would say a good 3/4 are Marines and Marine dependents......

SF

Roger

Lock-n-Load
03-09-03, 01:52 PM
:marine: Damn Good Question :marine: Thx, thedrifter:marine:

wrbones
03-09-03, 03:19 PM
We got 'em all boys!

Active duty Generals to Privates and Veterans from WWII to yesterday! We've got folks from a helluva lot of different MOS's. We've got a re-enforced MEU here, if there is such a thing! LOL>There are Marine Mom's, Dads, Wives, Brothers, Sisters, Widows and Orphans plus other family members and a few girlfriends on the site. We've got Marines with Ph.ds and Marines who're cleanin' heads. You name it and chances are we've got it....Ain't nobody admitted to bein' a transexual, though, so I figure we're not real PC around here yet.

We've got POOL-ees and DEPers and wannabes as well and we keep a pretty close eye on them, fellers. We want them to get started out right after all.

We're growin' slow but sure and we're gettin' the mission accomplished! Helpin' Marines and family members.

Congratulations, Marines! Well done!

SHOOTER1
03-09-03, 03:23 PM
Thats a well done to you bones, and all the other moderaters on this board, you are all doing a great job, Semper Fi. to all of you.

wrbones
03-09-03, 03:26 PM
I must add this.

There are Marines here who were on that mountain and who saw that flag raised that day. There are Marines on this site who were on that road from the reservoir. There are Marines here who were at Khe San and a dozen other places that have entered into the annals of the legends of the Marine Corps. Marines who've done what others called impossible.

Marines who've set the standard and raised the bar for all of us.

It is my honor to one among you.

Barndog
03-09-03, 04:06 PM
It is my Honor to call each and every one of those of you who have earned the cherished right and Honor - My Brothers and Sisters, Moms, Dad's, Children. It's all one family.

To be a part of the Marine Family is beyond a state of Grace and Hope. It is a state of permanant Gratitude.

I hope each of you share the same Gratitude I do everytime I remind myself of My Marine Corps Heritage.

Semper Fidelis, To the Corps