PDA

View Full Version : Marine Posters

bbearmills
05-14-07, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some of the Marine Posters that I see on the billboards? I love them and would like to get some framed for my wall in my "Man's Room"; my sanctuary from the wife and girl stuff.:evilgrin:

DWG
05-15-07, 09:11 AM
Check Ebay.

JinxJr
05-15-07, 10:37 AM
I haven't been there in awhile but, check Sgt. Grit. He used to have a selection of posters/prints suitable for framing.

MGySgtSki
05-15-07, 10:42 AM
I haven't been there in awhile but, check Sgt. Grit. He used to have a selection of posters/prints suitable for framing.

Might want to just check with the nearest recruiter you can find. Should have some new ones suitable for framing unless you're looking for "print" quality.

S/F

aang
05-16-07, 05:51 PM
What posters are you referring to? I have a bunch of posters that I hand out to potential recruits they are the same ones given out by the recruiting stations. Send me a PM with your contact info and I will send you one free.
SEMPER FI. BTW anyone who wants one can also contact me via PM and I will send one out to you. All I ask is postage. I have a fairly large amount. I prefer to send them to anyone that will actuall hang them up and or use them to help recruit potential future Marines.