PDA

View Full Version : New Apt and Job Horaayyy

echo3oscar1833
05-14-07, 02:35 PM
Hey Marines Ben here havent been on Leatherneck.com in a few weeks, plus havent checked any posts lol. Well just was stopping in this afternoon to say hi, and to tell you all everything is going good for me I just finally got moved away from my hometown that I went back to after getting out in 2003, and honestly had a rough time living there, well I finally broke the cycle and got moved to the Quad Cities in IL, which is right on the Iowa, Illinois Border its a fairly large town roughly the size of Madison Wisconsin, plus I just got a new job with Fed Ex going for my Orentation tommorow. Well take care everyone, and I'll try to read some threads and hopefully reply lol. Semper Fi...

:marine:

drumcorpssnare
05-14-07, 03:47 PM
echo- Are you gonna be "ridin' shotgun" for FedEx ? LOL:D

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

yellowwing
05-14-07, 04:44 PM
Quad Cities in IL! Hey I did a roof there a long time ago. I saw lots of Bald Eagles.

echo3oscar1833
05-14-07, 07:51 PM
echo- Are you gonna be "ridin' shotgun" for FedEx ? LOL:D

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Lol, yeah im pretty much starting out as a dock person, early morning shift got to be there at 3:00 am to unload trucks lol, but hey its a pretty decent paying job so I aint complaining to much.
:marine:

thedrifter
05-15-07, 06:04 AM
Congratulations and Best of Luck !

Ellie

10thzodiac
05-15-07, 06:48 AM
Congratulations !!!

You know the drill, keep your mouth shut, eyes and ears open.

Don't make waves.

Save your money, don't give it to Detroit.

If you haven't already, marry a girl that makes you feel like a man.

I'll be in Dubuque in June just a few klicks up river up river from you, maybe I'll see you on the Old Mississippi fishing http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

Chicago has plenty of Jobs too, I live within 10 minutes walking distance of a UPS terminal.

SF
10th