PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hanio Jane?

Roberto T. Cast
03-09-03, 04:50 AM
Hanio Jane, where are you? Do you approve of this coming war in Iraq? Why don't you joined today Hollywood actors and protest? There ought to be a second Hollywood for the actors who protest and it...

obieone
03-09-03, 04:11 PM
I hope that Jane is where she belongs in HELL

eddief
03-11-03, 01:57 PM
My dad got over Hanoi Jane. He would tell you guys to move on.

greybeard
03-15-03, 07:38 PM
I'm glad your dad found a way to deal with it.
But, she's a traitorous ***** and she can rot in hell as stated above as for as I'm concerned. I'd be happy to be the one to send her there, if she were to be convicted of treason.
Semper FI

Osotogary
03-15-03, 07:44 PM
Geez, and to think that she was once Barbarella!
Gary

Lock-n-Load
03-15-03, 08:10 PM
Maybe Hanoi-Jane is shacked up with Bill Clinton in his Harlem pad.....F--K.....both of those SOBs!!!:marine: :marine:

greensideout
03-15-03, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by eddief

Move on?

With all due respect for the act of forgiveness I would like to point out her dues owed to the POWs of that time.

Has she made amends with them yet? (As if she could.)

Move on?

Lock-n-Load
03-15-03, 09:25 PM
"Move On".....WTF....you,tell your "Dad" to "Move On" and SHOVE THE F--K OFF!!....hey, eddief...did you serve in Vietnam????:chinese:LtG

David Schultz
03-15-03, 10:03 PM
Hanoi Jane.....I think she gives b--w j--s down on 10th street.

virwar
03-15-03, 11:38 PM
Eddie, I see you're a BAC. So am I. I can see how your Dad could "get over it", but for many who were personally betrayed, it is a different story. I know many Vietnam Vets who are also Born Again and I understand them also and side with them. The Bible teaches there is forgiveness AND there is repentence. Hanoi Jane has come out and said she was sorry, but she has done absolutely nothing to show repentence. I (being a Desert Storm Vet) am not sure how repentence can be achieved. Maybe show support for the troops in the current war (???). I'm just not sure. What she did ( For Most ) is unforgivable and I think for her personally is unrepentable. John the Baptist preached "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand". How do you repent from betrayal? I don't know and I won't speculate on her eternal "salvation", but as a human being and a Marine combat veteran, the very best that I can say about her is she is an absolutely worthless piece of sh!!t. There is no repentence for betrayal. She is in the same category as Judas, a TRAITOR. It's very hard to "thank" Judas for turning on Jesus and "forgive" Judas for his actions. In that same way it not possible for her to ever come into good graces with our Marine breatheren. She can never bring back he servicemen she betrayed. The Bible says "woe to the man who betrays the Son, it is better that he was never born" - very harsh words even from the Word of God. The Bible also says "better you be hot or cold than luke-warm, for I will spew you out of my mouth". I hope I have explained this in an understandable Christian way. Semper Fi Dave

eddief
03-16-03, 12:24 AM
I understand more about where you are all coming from. My Dad dealt with it in his way and you guys deal with it in your way. Semper fi.

JChristin
03-16-03, 02:52 AM
I can appreciate the story of Judas. Forgiveness is a virtue. Comparable to Hanoi Jane? Uhmmm, let me think about this for a moment.

The act of Judas was in fulfillment of the scriptures. To trigger events, as foretold by Jesus at the "Last Supper," to secure the arrest, trial and death of Jesus. However, it also served to bring about the resurrection. Therefore, a greater purpose was served, as foretold hundreds of years before it happened.

As far as I know, Hanoi Jane did not hold a "supper," last or otherwise, for any military personnel during her starlet tour of Vietnam. Her trip was not foretold, nor written about in any of the major religious books, i.e., the Bible, Book of Morman, Koran, etc. Finally, as far as I know - and correct me if I'm wrong, none of her actions resulted in any resurrections of the dead. Therefore, as I understand it, no greater purpose was served.

However, in my humble opinion, she should of been imprisioned for life as a traitor to the greatest country since the time of Rome. Death would of been far too easy of an escape. For her to endure hard labor for life, would of been too easy of a penalty. As a Christian can I forgive? Sure. But never forget. Never forget that what she did was so wrong, an injustice that words alone could never reap balance. Her actions can never be rectify to the harm done. To forgive doesn't imply to forget. Hanoi Jane is not any where close to reaching towards the higher level of Judas. No comparsion. I believe the final forgiveness lays in the spirit of those who where directly harmed as a result of her actions.

So where is Hanoi Jane? Layin low it appears. Perhaps she's fearful one more "blunder" on her part and some military trained Sniper will match up her forehead to his sights. Or perhaps, she's just too busy spending that money sweet old Ted had to fork out to get rid of her. I just hope that mole stays in her hole.

semper fi,
jchristin

firstsgtmike
03-16-03, 05:12 AM
jchristin expressed it historically and biblically better than I could.

Catholic confession and an "Act of Contrition" and your sins are forgiven.

I've been teaching my children that saying "I'm sorry" is NOT enough, when someone else is paying for your mistakes.l

When I run over and kill someone with my car, is "OOps, I'm sorry", enough? Or are we responsible for the consequences for our actions?

Hanoi Jane said "Oops, I'm sorry". Is that enough?

Those that vote "yes" better be careful. They may be the victims in a highway "accident".

virwar
03-16-03, 09:36 AM
JChristin, Point taken on the hanoi jane-Judas comparison. The reason I used the Bible is because I saw Eddie had quite a few references to Christianity in his profile. Being raised and "brain-washed" in church all of my young life, I tried to write something he could relate to. What I was getting at is what the 1st Sgt said in real life terms. Saying "oops, I'm sorry, I'm born-again now everything's great" doesn't cut it. That's the bs I was trying to get around in my statement to Eddie. JC, you are correct in your statement to my comparison of the two. I was trying to get a bead on how to deal with the traitor though. No hanoi jane only served a purpose of suffering and evil betrayal that brought about no good and THAT Eddie is why Vietnam Vets and All Vets cringe at the thought of hanoi jane. She did something that can never be righted. Semper Fi Dave

Rob Parry
03-16-03, 02:59 PM
Why do the media insist on giving so much air time to musicians, and arty farty actors who are alleged to know what they are talking about every time there is a major crisis? I have yet to hear a cogent, continous argument from any of our Luvvy Brigade. They rejoice in sound bites or stereo munchies. Doh!

obieone
03-16-03, 07:24 PM
I hope jane suffers a very painfull and long form of cancer. I would love to see her paralyized from the hair down. The low life *****

Lock-n-Load
03-16-03, 09:43 PM
:marine: You and I are in agreement...right on....this is from one of Bill Clinton's proverbs," When I get creakish in the hips;then, it's time to get freakish in the lips"...poor Shltbird Hanoi Jane when olde Bill visits her!!:marine: Semper Fi, Janie baby!!

yellowwing
03-16-03, 10:21 PM
To tell you the truth I have been in the sauce tonight. Make an effort to understand the enemy in front of you. Hanoi Jane Jane is long in her grave. Now it is another that will fail in testing the mettle of Marines.

They dream of paradise in another life... They cannot fathom the will of Marines, and the bond we have with another Marine. We will advance and destroy the enemy that threatens our Brothers, by fire and maneuver, and we will will repell the enemies assualt the raises a hand to our Brother.

richgitz
06-16-03, 06:24 PM
I don't want Hanoi Fonda going to Hell, because she would be with Me. May-Be there is another place thats worse than Hell
for Jane, Bill, and Hillary. Anybody have any thoughts on this,
or should I quit pulling on these tabs on these BEER Cans.

GunnerMike
06-16-03, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by eddief

Move on??? Put all this behind us???? Sounds like the litany chanted by Liberal Democraps when a portion of their anatomy becomes firmly lodged in a zipper as they attempt to break contact.

God Forgives, I don't.

To err is human, to forgive is divine, neither of which is Marine Corps Policy. (Plaque on the bulkhead behind my desk and at eye level so that a Marine on the yellow footprints placed precisely 36 inches from my desk knew just where the Gunner was coming from)

ivalis
06-16-03, 09:18 PM
Where do the supposed talking heads on the right obtain their expertise to speak on these very same issues (O'Riley, Rush, Coulture, Kristol, Bennett).

For my money they are just as informed/uninformed as the actors or anyone else that speaks out.

Another issue, why is Charles Lindberg still revered in this country after his pro Nazi stance prior to WWII.

As far a Jane goes, she screwed up. So did George II when he dodged the draft and then went AWOL.

firstsgtmike
06-16-03, 11:17 PM
Ivalis:

It's bananas and coconuts (we don't have apples and oranges).

1. Lindberg's stance was PRIOR to WWII? Who suffered because of his position during the war?????

2. George II (and a few hundred thousand others) dodged the draft. Who suffered because of him/them during the war?

3. Hanoi Jane didn't know any better (at the age of 35). She blamed it on immaturity. How many paid a price for her actions DURING the war?

Is saying "I'm sorry" ever enough?

wrbones
06-16-03, 11:57 PM
Do yer research. President Bush didn't go awol or anything like it.

Come on, IV. You can do better than that! I don't remember the folks on the right advocating the death of the Pesident or carryin' signs tellin' military personnel to kill their officers. Don't mean I agree with them alla time, but at least they aren't comparin' Bush to Saddam and havin' Bush and America comin' off as second best. Even Penn changed his tune after meetin' Saddam and his henchmen.

Man, IV. Yer startin' to disappoint me! I know you can do better than that! LOL.

As fer Lindberg...it's called revisionist history. Look it up in yer left wing bible! :D

Roberto T. Cast
06-17-03, 12:45 AM
George W. is a disserter. Those who don't believe or do not know, or do not want to believe, check out the below listed site and find out for yourselves. Do not be a afraid to learn something new about your favorite president. Remember Nixon was crooked, Water Gate, your president can not find the WMD.

<http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/>

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else"

By President Teddy Roosvelt

Did you president lie or is lying to you all who believe in him?:devious:

Motor-T
06-30-03, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by virwar
Eddie, I see you're a BAC. So am I. I can see how your Dad could "get over it", but for many who were personally betrayed, it is a different story. I know many Vietnam Vets who are also Born Again and I understand them also and side with them. The Bible teaches there is forgiveness AND there is repentence. Hanoi Jane has come out and said she was sorry, but she has done absolutely nothing to show repentence. I (being a Desert Storm Vet) am not sure how repentence can be achieved. Maybe show support for the troops in the current war (???). I'm just not sure. What she did ( For Most ) is unforgivable and I think for her personally is unrepentable. John the Baptist preached "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand". How do you repent from betrayal? I don't know and I won't speculate on her eternal "salvation", but as a human being and a Marine combat veteran, the very best that I can say about her is she is an absolutely worthless piece of sh!!t. There is no repentence for betrayal. She is in the same category as Judas, a TRAITOR. It's very hard to "thank" Judas for turning on Jesus and "forgive" Judas for his actions. In that same way it not possible for her to ever come into good graces with our Marine breatheren. She can never bring back he servicemen she betrayed. The Bible says "woe to the man who betrays the Son, it is better that he was never born" - very harsh words even from the Word of God. The Bible also says "better you be hot or cold than luke-warm, for I will spew you out of my mouth". I hope I have explained this in an understandable Christian way. Semper Fi Dave

You are part right that HJ said she was sorry. Her words were," I am sorry the picture got out there of me sitting on the enemies anti-aircraft gun". She never said she was sorry for doing it.
"FORGIVE HER",Never would I even consider that. What she did is unforgivable.