PDA

View Full Version : Ilario Pantano Asks for Help

fontman
05-12-07, 04:16 PM
Ilario Pantano Asks for Help <br />
Filed Under (Military, Heroes, MARSOC) <br />
by Kit Jarrell on May-10-2007 <br />
<br />
Long-time readers of this site know Ilario Pantano, and know his story. Charged with murder...

rheinmark187
05-16-07, 02:32 PM
Thank God many Marines have gone on to become excellent lawyers. I'll be donating to the fund as soon as I can.

sdk87to91
05-16-07, 05:53 PM
Almost enough to make you want to turn isolationist eh?
naught but almost. Unfortunately it works on half the civilians in the US.

grayshade
05-16-07, 07:06 PM
I miss the days, but my brothers are not at fault here, it's those that have no idea what combat is or that haven't the faintest notion what sacrifices we put ourselves through for the freedoms of our country, and for the lives of our buddies next to us. Makes me sad and ****ed to see how fast people can turn their backs on a fighting man. On someone who is making a difference in this world, and in the fight against terrorism. Semper Fidelis will always mean the world to me.

cplwatson2dsrig
05-16-07, 08:33 PM
this air force general is a joke! he allowed the taliban to effectivly remove a very deadly combat force from the combat arena with very little effort! he played right into their hands. what a dumb a$$! i worked with force recon
when they were still in the old sri group, nothing but upmost respect for that company, i will help any way i can.

Semper Fi