PDA

View Full Version : Gentleman, and Ladies *tips hat*

Mr Snuggle Bunn
05-11-07, 02:06 PM
I must confess as of late I'm more than a little perturbed by the ceaseless caterwauling among the leftist set. It appears they get all the attention, congregate in their little echo chambers and tell their lies unchallenged.

Anyone even remotely familiar with democraticunderground.com knows not towing the party line gets you banned. Yet, even on sites where patriots are allowed to speak their minds they tend to hide in conservative sections.

Me? I like the fight. I re-enlisted after a 16-year break in service when I saw my original unit rolling through Baghdad (3 ID, 2 BDE) and I was an infantry mortarman before my recent conversion to FO. When off duty I love giving the left sputtering-fits (let 'em rant long enough and they contradict themselves. Point it out. Rinse. Repeat.).

Still, I have to watch as some of the following comments go all but unchallenged:

Jarheads finally feeling the pain?

I mean really, you signed a contract. Serve the "commander and chief" or keep your mouth shut.

http://perspectives.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=143313&forum_id=71

Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but think they only say such things because you're not around.

davblay
05-11-07, 02:24 PM
Open Squad Bay Exchange ideas and thoughts with your Band of Brothers. Remember to be courteous and respectful.

WTF???

Mr Snuggle Bunn
05-11-07, 02:33 PM
Open Squad Bay Exchange ideas and thoughts with your Band of Brothers. Remember to be courteous and respectful.

WTF???

?

What'd I say?

I thought I was behaving. :(