PDA

View Full Version : Fatass Sharpton

OLE SARG
05-11-07, 10:13 AM
Can you believe that fatass sharpton inserted his wing-tipped, size 11 foot into his alligator sized ****ing piehole????????????? That goofy piece of **** needs to be persecuted, I mean prosecuted, to the fullest extend of public opinion!!!!! AND all he does if offer excuses!!!! I think the ****head needs to be fired from LIFE!!!!!!!!! For he is the nappiest of the nappy headed HHHOOOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a disgrace to his, I mean, ALL RACES!!!

SEMPER FI, :mad:

killerinstinct
05-11-07, 10:43 AM
It boils down to where people are made uncomfortable to voice their opinions ANYWHERE except their home.

So far everyone who raises the stink are the bigots. If its a democrat some type of historically opressed group of people.

This is a sad part of our history when people rationalize their actions for the good of others

OLE SARG
05-11-07, 09:32 PM
I saw the two-faced ho tonight on TV - what a lying, bull****ting, piece of feces. It is alright for him to use racist remarks and rhetoric but don't let anyone call him WHAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since it is considered racist, I would have to say ms sharpton is an "ARTICULATE", BLACK PIECE OF ****E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,