PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Giving Own Forces Western Uniforms in Ploy -US

thedrifter
03-07-03, 06:56 AM
Thu Mar 6, 5:06 PM ET <br />
<br />
By Charles Aldinger and Will Dunham <br />
<br />
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) has ordered uniforms replicating those worn by U.S. and...

mrbsox
03-07-03, 08:24 AM
Sounds like maybe the 'unique' USMC uniform would pay-off here. Hell, if we can't even get them, how will he get his paws on them.

This just goes to show (if it's true) how ruthless and diabolical this S.o.B. is. What worries me is that his troops will use them to 'blend' in with an approaching unit, and then open fire from 'inside the wire'.

There's no ethics, or morals in this mans bag of tricks. That's war, and I understand that. But NO ONE, worthy of being a leader, sacrafices their subjects for personal gain. This is the story that the 'Anti-War' guru's are not hearing.

670 grains of hot lead justice, and it'll be over.

Terry

leroy8541
03-07-03, 07:20 PM
Sounds like that would work, ever seen an all arabic platoon in any branch of the armed forces? Or the U.K. for that matter I guess silence and gas masks would be in order here. in my last platoon as best I can remember there was one of arabic descent, eight african american, two native american, two of asian descent, four hispanic descent, and fifteen of caucasion descent.