PDA

View Full Version : John Walker Lindh assaulted in prison

Kegler300
03-06-03, 11:58 AM
'American Taliban' reportedly beset in High Desert prison <br />
VINCE LOVATO, Staff Writer <br />
Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - VICTORVILLE - The FBI is investigating a reported attack on American Taliban John...

Lock-n-Load
03-06-03, 12:05 PM
I hope this ...US TRAITOR...suffers hell [morn-noon-nite] on earth until his carcess stops breathing...even at that ...he got off..EASY!!!:marine: :marine: Semper Fi, MAC!!

Barndog
03-06-03, 12:05 PM
Breaks my heart.

USMC0311
03-06-03, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Barndog
Breaks my heart.

:banana: Hez havin fun now. :thumbup:

Barrio_rat
03-06-03, 01:56 PM
Sometimes... it sucks to go to prison....

Lock-n-Load
03-06-03, 05:10 PM
The ETERNAL and PERFECT ...BRIG-RAT!!!!!:marine: :marine:

JChristin
03-06-03, 08:24 PM
uhmmm, a white-supremacist organization did this? at least they did one-thing right in their sorry lifes. But I wouldn't support anything else anyone connected with such a hate filled group may do. They're on the same level as the guy they confronted. Guess there's is no honor amounst thives afterall!

semper fi
jchristin

firstsgtmike
03-06-03, 11:14 PM
Reminds me of a story.

A breakout at the local prison (I would have said penetentary, but I wasn't sure of the spelling.)

Bad guys enter a house, tie up husband and wife. Leader whispers into wife's ear, she responds.

Husband says; "Honey, he fancies you. He's been without sex for ten years. Give him whatever he wants, do whatever he says. Remember it is for US, and I will always love you.

Wife says; "He told me he fancied your ass, and asked where the vasiline was. Remember honey, it's for US. and I will always love you."
----------------
Mrs. Lindh,

Congratulations on your recent marriage. I'm sure you will share many nights of bliss with your new husband. When he starts passing you around to his friends, just remember, only nineteen more years and you will become a "free" sperm receptical and can choose your own donors.

Spit or swallow. Its your choice. It's one of the many freedoms granted to you under the Constitution.

Barrio_rat
03-06-03, 11:26 PM
Hey First Sgt... No sh.t here.. we had a guy who was so well "used" that he had his "O Ring" surgically tightened. Couldn't hold his sh.t! Yep.. yuck.

Now for the joke...

Young Johnny (a misguided youth) goes to prison. When he arrives at his new housing assignment (eg cell) he sees that he has a rather large and experienced inmate for a cellie. As the door shuts behind young Johnny the con says to him "since yer knew here I'll give you the choice, ya wanna be the husband or the wife in this cell?" Well, Johnny says without hesitation, "I'll be the husband." "Good" says the con "get over here and suck your wife's dick."

Barndog
03-07-03, 05:19 AM
For some reason the old joke about the guy going into prison a tight end............
and coming out a wide reciever -

I just cant get it out of my head LOLOLOL

(hey Rat - Protective Segregation - if it's anything like it is here, he's in for a fruity good time!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO for him!!)

LMFAO - man I can't stop laughin

marine6674
03-07-03, 02:17 PM
John Walker should get worse.pour salt up his arse and watch him squrim.
miss guided my arse he knew waht he was doing so now his time to suffer.

Barrio_rat
03-07-03, 06:03 PM
Well Barndog, I don't know what our ratseg.. ahhh, I mean Administrative Segregation is like anymore. They moved it for the entire state to one institution. In the past, it was always 1 per cell. I just can't feel sorry for a guy who took up arms against his country - and to those who say he was but a kid, I was 19 when I went to Boot Camp and I knew a hell of a lot better than to do what this idiot did when I was much younger still.

On the side of the justice dept and those in corrections. John Walker went to prison for punishment, not to be punished. While I don't think those in the position of power should go out of their way for him, I do hope they stay professional and give him what he has coming - legally speaking. 'Course, the inmates will always find a way.

We have one on our Death Row - Fanus (yep, big F little Anus). He killed a USMC General in Southern Oregon. This General had been a pilot in WWII, Korea and Vietnam - also did some test pilot work, Chuck Yeager remembered him. So, after this long and distinguished career in the Marines, this General is killed taking a bullet that was intended for his wife. Hell of a man to the end. When I worked the row, this dumbass (Fanus) had nothing coming... We had more than a few Marines where I worked - he got nothing from 'em. I would bet, it's about the same where this Walker kid is. They may not go outside the "scope of employment" and do anything wrong but I doubt if they are going out of their way to do anything for him either. From some I've spoken to, both inmates and staff alike, state time is better than fed time - usually. So he's in the feds and, hopefully, hating life. I've heard that the fed facility in CO is pretty nice, mostly underground. Rumor has it - yes, this is only a rumor, but a good one - that there is a row of cells with a pay phone at the end. No one can reach it without walking the tier or being out of their cell. From what I understand, the correctional staff will put an inmate in the cell at the end of the tier, near the phone, and then dial the number and let it ring for a while... hehehehe... Don't know how true it is... but it is a nice thought...

Sixguns
03-07-03, 06:29 PM
LIKE NO ONE EVER SAW THAT ONE COMING!!!! LINDH GETTING ABUSED IN A U.S. PRISON... WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???

SF,

virwar
03-07-03, 10:31 PM
Awwww... Good. That fvkn traitor violated laws and others' civil rights. Now his civil rights are being violated. Payback's a b!!tch ain't it. He's definately getting off way easy. Semper Fi Dave

miami4vice
03-07-03, 10:48 PM
One gets what they deserve!
Semper Fi

ivalis
03-08-03, 12:15 AM
interesting article on Lindh in the recent New Yorker magazine, might change your mind bout his plight and the supposed justice system.

Earle Comstock
03-08-03, 06:18 AM
And to think , this poor bas*ard don't get any KY Jelly . We should chip in and send him some crunchy peanut butter .