PDA

View Full Version : For all the Surrender Monkeys.

SkilletsUSMC
05-04-07, 10:58 PM
****ing AWESOME video! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a9_1178276829)

jetdawgg
05-05-07, 10:27 AM
At 421BB and asking for 100BB more, 3400 US lives, etc., this admin surrendered to corporate interests a long time ago.

Please consider protecting and supporting our troops:usmc:

jinelson
05-05-07, 10:33 AM
I would rather surrender to American corporate interests than I would the islamofacists and leftest enemies that want to see Freedom dead! Commies have always hated capitalists and their corporations.

Jim

OLE SARG
05-05-07, 11:55 AM
Talk about corruption on the hill in Washington, D.C. ----- ms harry reid is one of the lowest and dirtiest!!!!!! He is a ****ing traitor and a crook - reference his land deal in AZ where he got millions YEARS after he sold a piece of his position in Washington, I'm sorry, I meant to say some lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds to me like the ole SOB was bought and paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

HOLM
05-05-07, 02:24 PM
Jet... When Did The U.S. Occupation Of Japan End?

How Much Did That Cost?

What About Germany Or Korea? When Will Those Occupations End?

How Much Did They Cost?

10thzodiac
05-05-07, 06:04 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 240698" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>jinelson</TD><TD class=alt2>I would rather surrender to American corporate interests than I would the islamofacists and leftest enemies that want to see Freedom dead! Commies have always hated capitalists and their corporations.

Jim</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Politics both degrades and destroys life, nowhere in a more depraved manner than in the institution of war. For centuries, young men and women – and their families – have been told fantastic lies to get them to throw themselves on a grenade in furtherance of some allegedly "noble purpose." The current war in Iraq is but the latest chapter in this swinish endeavor, with administration liars and their media megaphones constantly changing the rationale for the resulting death and destruction.

OLE SARG
05-05-07, 06:15 PM
10th,
Don't forget a lying and do-nothing Congress!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me clarify that - "CUT AND RUN DEMOCRATS" and "DO NOTHING REPUBLICANS"!!!! Oh ****, it's time for the *******s to take another ****ing RECESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of that ****!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

HOLM
05-05-07, 06:30 PM
jnelson I think in a round about way 10z just proved your point.

And he quoted you doing it Geez..

Even the "Native Americans" were busy killing each other before we got here and helped the cause..

I think 10z's ideas of Unity and Utopia are great... The problem is the folks just aren't wired that way. Most of the Communes and society's that are built on those principles look really great on paper and sound great to talk about but the trouble is that they require EVERY member of the society (and the world for that matter) to function with principles equal to "Jesus" or the community is doomed for failure.

I certainly respect the efforts to try it out.... But History has shown way to many of those ideas go really really bad...

I am with sarg on this one...

Time for Fred Thompson or Micheal Savage. for President...

HOLM
05-05-07, 06:35 PM
with administration liars and their media megaphones constantly changing the rationale for the resulting death and destruction. __________________

IT was OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM from day one... The Media is your problem here...

The Iraqi Liberation act of 1998... HR 4655

http://www.iraqwatch.org/government/US/Legislation/ILA.htm

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/libera.htm

10thzodiac
05-05-07, 06:36 PM
OLE SARGE, hopefully government controlling the masses by propaganda is coming to a end. The Internet is buzzing with fed-up well informed intelligent people communicating with one another !

Semper Fi Brother,

10th

greensideout
05-05-07, 09:14 PM
I was shopping this week for some new trout fishing attire. I looked at some hats, shirts, and fishing vests. All made in Vietnam and they were the higher end items.
Think about it----we are doing trade with a country governed by an enemy that our government was willing to loose over 58,000 lives of America's best to defeat.
"We MUST stop the commies!!!" was the cry from the whitehouse.
We have a new cry now, but you can bet we will be buying oil from "whoever" when the smoke clears.

God bless and protect our troops!

10thzodiac
05-05-07, 09:49 PM
GSO, it is obvious what's going on, do you think it's too esoteric :D

greensideout
05-05-07, 09:56 PM
GSO, it is obvious what's going on, do you think it's too esoteric :D

More like a billboard for all to see. So what's the problem? :confused:

HOLM
05-05-07, 10:15 PM
:!: GSO... Sounds like it was you doing trade with the Communists...

Or did I miss something? ;)

greensideout
05-05-07, 10:25 PM

Ya you did, but it was me that left it out. I didn't buy.

10thzodiac
05-05-07, 11:05 PM
More like a billboard for all to see. So what's the problem? :confused:

GSO, I'm still trying to figure out how is it possible for people to consider themselves supporters of the troops when they approve of keeping our troops in harms way longer http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/06.gif

Sad

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=quotey>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=quotey>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10thzodiac
05-05-07, 11:10 PM

Trade with Vietnam : 2007

NOTE: All figures are in millions of U.S. dollars. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TH id=col1>Month</TH><TH id=col2>Exports</TH><TH id=col3>Imports</TH><TH id=col4>Balance</TH></TR><TR><TD id=row17>January 2007 </TD><TD align=right headers="row17 col2">94.7 </TD><TD align=right headers="row17 col3">743.7 </TD><TD align=right headers="row17 col4">-648.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD id=row18>February 2007 </TD><TD align=right headers="row18 col2">100.0 </TD><TD align=right headers="row18 col3">715.2 </TD><TD align=right headers="row18 col4">-615.2 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffcc><TD id=row19>TOTAL </TD><TD align=right headers="row19 col2">194.8 </TD><TD align=right headers="row19 col3">1,458.9 </TD><TD align=right headers="row19 col4">-1,264.1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HOLM
05-06-07, 02:15 PM
10z my point still stands... I don't need the government to force me to buy American... I can do that on my own and so can every other red blooded American..

Besides that... It looks like they are buying more from us anyway... Right?

Maybe a peaceful transition to a democracy will work better this time around. When we tried to do it by force the American Communists overthrew the effort..

Or maybe there is a huge conspricacy, and some evil US corporations are just fattening up the commies so when the fight comes it will be a long drawn out battle and then they can get really rich...:nerd:

greensideout
05-06-07, 03:24 PM
10z my point still stands... I don't need the government to force me to buy American... I can do that on my own and so can every other red blooded American..

Besides that... It looks like they are buying more from us anyway... Right?

Maybe a peaceful transition to a democracy will work better this time around. When we tried to do it by force the American Communists overthrew the effort..

Or maybe there is a huge conspricacy, and some evil US corporations are just fattening up the commies so when the fight comes it will be a long drawn out battle and then they can get really rich...:nerd:

"Buying American" has become a joke, right? That is no longer an option. I wish it were. America's days of producting goods (creating wealth for the nation) are over. The way it is.

HOLM
05-06-07, 03:35 PM
Yeah... sort of...

Toyotas and Acuras that are sold here, are built here... GM and Ford build more outside the borders...

A friend of mine bought a John Deere last year... It had a tag that said ...

Made in America..

Asmembled in India..

I understand your point... I just don't think that the responsiblity always falls on the Federal government..

semperfi170
05-06-07, 03:42 PM
Hey 10thZ!

You must read a lot of books written by Harry Turtledove!!!!!

10thzodiac
05-06-07, 04:30 PM
Hey 10thZ!

You must read a lot of books written by Harry Turtledove!!!!!

Actually I don't read allot of books, I just keep my eyes and ears open, and thousands of years of evolution takes care the rest.