PDA

View Full Version : Simpson enlisted for Marine flick

thedrifter
05-04-07, 06:07 AM
Simpson enlisted for Marine flick
By Herald wire services
Friday, May 4, 2007 - Updated: 12:28 AM EST

JESSICA SIMPSON is on her way to becoming a Major Move Star with her next silver-screen role, reports People magazine. The pop singer and “Dukes of Hazzard” beauty has signed on to play the title role in the comedy “Major Movie Star,” about a down-on-her-luck actress who enlists in the Marines. “She’s excited to get back on a movie set and get into a new character,” her rep said. Shooting will begin in Louisiana in June.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/images/more_track/jessicasimpsonltp05042007.jpg

Jessica Simpson. (AP photo)

Ellie

marinegreen
05-04-07, 06:13 AM
Simpson enlisted for Marine flick
By Herald wire services
Friday, May 4, 2007 - Updated: 12:28 AM EST

JESSICA SIMPSON is on her way to becoming a Major Move Star with her next silver-screen role, reports People magazine. The pop singer and “Dukes of Hazzard” beauty has signed on to play the title role in the comedy “Major Movie Star,” about a down-on-her-luck actress who enlists in the Marines. “She’s excited to get back on a movie set and get into a new character,” her rep said. Shooting will begin in Louisiana in June.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/images/more_track/jessicasimpsonltp05042007.jpg

Jessica Simpson. (AP photo)

Ellie

You sure thats a pic of her Ms. E ? :scared: Something tells me if she were to truely enlist she would have a cush job under the watchful eye of some horndog General..........I could see promotions coming quick for her.

thedrifter
05-04-07, 06:25 AM
You sure thats a pic of her Ms. E ? :scared: Something tells me if she were to truely enlist she would have a cush job under the watchful eye of some horndog General..........I could see promotions coming quick for her.

I know it isn't the pix that You Marines really enjoy of her true beauty, but I do believe they had to tone her down just a little:D

http://torvicscans.galeon.com/jessica/jessica05.jpg

Ellie

davecerami275
05-04-07, 07:05 AM
Maybe Marine 84 Can be her Drill Instructor

killerinstinct
05-04-07, 08:05 AM
HAHAHA can only wait to see how she portatys the life of a wm... hey 84 i want to hear what you think if you ever see this movie..

Hopefully she gets naked but i doubt it since its a comedy... (:

Sgt Leprechaun
05-04-07, 01:18 PM
I"D be her Drill Instructor! (Hand over mouth..) *Snicker*

marinegreen
05-04-07, 03:03 PM
You can bet if I was her DI (in my wildest dreams) I'd have her doing Bends & Thrusts,Side Straddle Hops, The Duck walk & 8 count push ups, but all naked and in a good way !! Aaahhh crap now I gotta go take me a cold shower !!

MacAngus
05-04-07, 03:28 PM
Drifter on behalf of everyone here THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

jetdawgg
05-05-07, 10:12 AM
Isn't OJ Simpson better with a knife though?

Sgt Leprechaun
05-05-07, 10:13 AM
Booooooooo!

thedrifter
05-10-07, 07:33 AM
Lactose intolerant Jessica Simpson avoids dairy
BANG Showbiz
May. 9, 2007 08:19 AM

Jessica Simpson has revealed dairy products give her terrible wind.

The 'Dukes of Hazzard' star - who is getting in shape for her new movie in which her character joins the Marines - has to watch her diet because her lactose intolerance causes her to omit gas from "all ends."

Jessica told US TV show 'Extra,' "I am going to be all ripped. But it's tough, I'm not good on advertisement sugar. Or dairy - you'll hear it come out of all ends!"

The 26-year-old star - who recently went from a blonde to a brunette - does not mind changing her appearance and figure for film roles.

She said, "I've really become comfortable in who I am and in my skin. I feel beautiful whether I am five pounds heavier or five pounds smaller.

"I'm actually a natural brunette. I was really blonde as a kid, but then I just started getting darker and darker."

Jessica - who is dating singer John Mayer - also revealed she hopes to become a household name after adding a range of homewear to her label. She said, "I aspire to be a brand like Ralph Lauren."

Ellie

marinegreen
05-10-07, 08:07 AM
Lactose intolerant Jessica Simpson avoids dairy
BANG Showbiz
May. 9, 2007 08:19 AM

Jessica Simpson has revealed dairy products give her terrible wind.

The 'Dukes of Hazzard' star - who is getting in shape for her new movie in which her character joins the Marines - has to watch her diet because her lactose intolerance causes her to omit gas from "all ends."

Jessica told US TV show 'Extra,' "I am going to be all ripped. But it's tough, I'm not good on advertisement sugar. Or dairy - you'll hear it come out of all ends!"

The 26-year-old star - who recently went from a blonde to a brunette - does not mind changing her appearance and figure for film roles.

She said, "I've really become comfortable in who I am and in my skin. I feel beautiful whether I am five pounds heavier or five pounds smaller.

"I'm actually a natural brunette. I was really blonde as a kid, but then I just started getting darker and darker."

Jessica - who is dating singer John Mayer - also revealed she hopes to become a household name after adding a range of homewear to her label. She said, "I aspire to be a brand like Ralph Lauren."

Ellie

You mean her PR peeps have not imformed her of "BEAN-O" ??
I wonder if she sits in the tub and bites at the bubbles :sick: ?
One thing is for sure,I'm glad they didnt cast that skanky lil basket case Paris Hilton...........

ggyoung
05-10-07, 11:49 AM
Remember the old saying, "I would lay 10 miles of com wire just to hear her fart into a old EE8 field phone".

drumcorpssnare
05-10-07, 11:54 AM
If I was her Drill Instructor, I'd have her hit the showers...a dozen times a day. For two hours at a time.:D And I'd PT the heck out of her by saying, "DROP THAT SOAP!....PICK UP THAT SOAP!.....DROP THAT SOAP!.....PICK UP THAT SOAP!...
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Ignition
05-12-07, 05:44 PM
as terrible as this movie will probably be...

dear lord let her in some nice silky PT gear!!!

FistFu68
05-12-07, 07:29 PM
:evilgrin: I PUT MY $$$$ ON HER TAKING, G.I JANE OUT;AFTER BOOT :evilgrin: