PDA

View Full Version : I'll never read Time Mag again

marinegreen
05-03-07, 08:43 AM
They have made Bulldyke Rosie Odonnell one of there 100 people who have shaped the world, all I can say is "GIMME A FRIGGEN BREAK" :mad:

JinxJr
05-03-07, 08:45 AM
Aren't they the ones who had Hanoi Jane in their top 100 women a couple of years ago?

jinelson
05-03-07, 08:48 AM
They are also the ones that manipulated the Haditha incident into a major murder scandle.

Jim

Sgt Leprechaun
05-03-07, 10:55 AM
Why would you have EVER read "Time" magazine? LOL. At least, within the past, oh, 30 years or so.

The WWII issues aren't bad.

I'd read "The Weekly World News" before I'd buy a "Slime". Heck, they are probably less biased.

I like ole "Batboy" LOL

drumcorpssnare
05-03-07, 11:53 AM
These days, I'd believe the National Enquirer before I'd believe Time magazine!
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

SkilletsUSMC
05-03-07, 12:14 PM
They have made Bulldyke Rosie Odonnell one of there 100 people who have shaped the world, all I can say is "GIMME A FRIGGEN BREAK" :mad:

All they are trying to say is that she is so heavy, she has actually reshaped the world.... By putting a dent in it!

drumcorpssnare
05-03-07, 12:19 PM
...and, she is equal in weight, to 100 people!:D

killerinstinct
05-03-07, 12:22 PM
i just htink its her voice that gets me that annoying tempestous man hating ***** from hell kind of thing... her and hillary are on the same specturm when it comes to me being annoyed by a woman too overspoken about feminist issues. But i do have one quote i was reading off of limbuagh where it had hillary saying she walks around the house turning off the lights saying take this iran take that venezuela... she was tlkaing bout sabving energy so we wouldnt be dependent on those two countries for energy

HAHAHA and this ***** wants to be president.. im sure her 2 killowatts will now free us from being dependent

drumcorpssnare
05-03-07, 12:51 PM
killerinstinct- Rosie and Hillary combined, don't have the brains equal to a gnat with a lobotomy!:D

Dave Coup
05-04-07, 10:51 AM
I think that must have been a mis print and should have said "Rosie has the same shape as the world"

SF

Dave

marinegreen
05-04-07, 11:33 AM
Her girlfriend wife has to have some major brainhousing problems, too let Rosie come at her naked sporting a big-ole strap on dildo protruding from her neather region and frothing at the mouth. OMG chills just ran down my spine picturing that senerio !! OK I gotta have some Happy thoughts now, HALLE BERRY ! HALLEY BERRY ! HALLE BERRY !

5thmarine
05-09-07, 02:17 AM
Her girlfriend wife has to have some major brainhousing problems, too let Rosie come at her naked sporting a big-ole strap on dildo protruding from her neather region and frothing at the mouth. OMG chills just ran down my spine picturing that senerio !! OK I gotta have some Happy thoughts now, HALLE BERRY ! HALLEY BERRY ! HALLE BERRY !

Amen, brother!!!:yes: