PDA

View Full Version : Iraq..

marinegreen
05-01-07, 10:23 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070430/capt.3f0cddc88089421d97a5d145b3fdc829.us_iraq_demo nstration_dccg101.jpg?x=380&y=252&sig=1S5TOlo.fTazjkK5XhzKmg--

And who said this,somebody help me out as I have forgot who the famous person was who made this statement aboard a aircraft carrier...........

SkilletsUSMC
05-01-07, 10:29 PM
Oh you dont support us ....Who gives a f*ck?

<OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=350 width=425 data=http://www.youtube.com/v/jAK6h6LkHw4>

</OBJECT>

**** Yeah! Pat Dollard RULES!!!

outlaw3179
05-01-07, 10:32 PM
lol..got it on there befoere it was taken off ...lol

outlaw3179
05-01-07, 10:33 PM
ill move it to the Marine only section KILL BODIES!

marinegreen
05-01-07, 10:38 PM
Oh you dont support us ....Who gives a f*ck?

<OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=350 width=425 data=http://www.youtube.com/v/jAK6h6LkHw4>

</OBJECT>

Now where in the fuq in my post did I say I didnt support our troops, damn I searched high and low and I couldnt find anywhere where I said it:devious: . I posted a pic of our CMC famous words. Now I want you to show me in the dictionary where it says Mission Accomplished meaning, the book I read says it mean's, the assignment is complete. So lets say you have a business and you need to get millions of $$ of your product out and you say I need to get this out ASAP and your workers come up and say, mr. owner we have $ 200k worth of your product out so our mission is accomplished but we will need several more yrs to get it done, Tell me Outlaw, would you not be pizzed cuz you were lied too ??? Its hypothetical but hopefully you see where I'm coming from.

outlaw3179
05-01-07, 10:41 PM
lol....well no...not really , i guess i dont.

marinegreen
05-01-07, 10:44 PM
lol....well no...not really , i guess i dont.

God gave you a brain housing to think with man,its not one of them ?'s you see on the program,"ARE YOU SMARTER THEN A 5TH GRADER !" Study the ? a lil longer if need be and you should be able to figure it out. LOL !!!
:yes: MG

DougRagan
05-01-07, 10:45 PM
I believe it was the President who said those words. I also believe that he was talking specifically about the mission of that particular boat. And he was right, they accomplished their mission.
Another great job.

outlaw3179
05-01-07, 10:45 PM
Neat! You should watch the video again.

Sgt Leprechaun
05-02-07, 07:15 PM
Actually, I've seen the video, and I would say he was talking about the intial mission, OIF I, which was, if I recall, to Overthrow the regime of Saddam, and attempt to locate the WMD.

Those missions were both accomplished, the former one hundred percent, the latter less so.

The point being here, WHAT, exactly? We are dredging up 4 (or is it 5) year old stuff because....????

If we really, really, want to go there, I can dredge up clips of various demoboobs blathering about getting rid of Saddam, WMD's in Iraq, etc etc.

Neither those clips, nor this one, serve a purpose, other than to make one side or the other, look bad.