PDA

View Full Version : This will make you puke...

SkilletsUSMC
04-30-07, 02:48 PM
:sick: Jared Leto. :sick:

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_1690_images/0430071024_M_mtv_8.jpg

SSgt Blue
04-30-07, 02:52 PM
what the %^&* over
:mad: :mad:

drumcorpssnare
04-30-07, 03:08 PM
Damn...it's worse than I thought!

The title, "This will make you puke..." I thought it was gonna be a nude photo of Rosie, bending over to pick up some food!:sick:

These punks that disgrace the uniform of the Marine Corps should be decapitated with an acetylene torch!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

rktect3j
04-30-07, 03:18 PM
What the hell is that thing?

Ironrider
04-30-07, 03:59 PM
oh god...mutants:mad:

krc0604
04-30-07, 04:42 PM
:sick:

hedrington
04-30-07, 06:23 PM
who the hell is that that is just a discrase to the CORPS!

waitingpaitient
04-30-07, 07:38 PM
:sick: This does make me want to puke!

I honestly dont understand how people can disgrace the Marines like that!

They dont understand saccrifice, honor, and freedom!:usmc:

outlaw3179
04-30-07, 08:45 PM
What in the motherf*ck is that faggot thinking?

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
04-30-07, 08:51 PM
Anything For A Buck. This Is The Kind Of Crap Our Troops Are Shedding Blood For?????????

semperfi170
04-30-07, 09:02 PM
Anybody know how to contact MTV executives? We need to start an email campaign to let them know that type of crap will not be tolerated. Also, does anybody know the name of the female and/or the group. I do believe she is violation of the law.:mad:

SkilletsUSMC
04-30-07, 09:17 PM
Anybody know how to contact MTV executives? We need to start an email campaign to let them know that type of crap will not be tolerated. Also, does anybody know the name of the female and/or the group. I do believe she is violation of the law.:mad:

:D NIIIIIICE!!!:D

marinegreen
04-30-07, 09:31 PM
It should be a law that maggots like this cannot disgrace what so many have shed blood sweat and tears for. To have these lil slimey fuqs disgracing the uniform,that crap makes my blood boil.

Marine84
04-30-07, 09:43 PM
Also, does anybody know the name of the female

THAT's a FEMALE?:confused:

semperfi170
04-30-07, 10:21 PM
Well a he that is trying to look like a she!!! Shemale??? At least an ugly imitation of a she. Point is, does anybody know who the individual in question is or part of which group?

DougRagan
04-30-07, 10:43 PM
I'm offended. Where's Jesee Jackson????

Seriously, where do these pricks get off thinking they can wear that uniform?:mad:

SkilletsUSMC
04-30-07, 11:10 PM
Well a he that is trying to look like a she!!! Shemale??? At least an ugly imitation of a she. Point is, does anybody know who the individual in question is or part of which group?

Gunny,

His name is jared leto, but I can see why you missed it in the first post... It is pretty disgusting.

8th&I Marine
04-30-07, 11:37 PM
WTF thats a dude? Holy hell I was guessing a cross dresser or something. That thing needs a gool ole County style AZZ whoopin. Then put in jail for impersinating a human being and wearing something it has no friggin right to be wearing.

Cantrell:flag:

yellowwing
05-01-07, 12:44 AM
That thing needs a gool ole County style AZZ whoopin.
Whaddya think? Get one of our Women Marines to tune him up? Let him think about it while he sucks tofu through a straw for 12 weeks! :banana:

drumcorpssnare
05-01-07, 07:21 AM
yellowwing- That scumbag is probably used to suckin' somethin' else!:evilgrin:

maverickmarine
05-03-07, 08:52 AM
WTF Over!!!!!! That ****es me off when these pukes think they can wear our uniform, hell any uniform for that matter.

YLDNDN6
05-03-07, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know how the legislative system works??? If one of us were to type up a nice letter to our elected representatives, and include a petition requesting that civilians not be allowed to wear our uniforms in the manner that they do, would anything ever come of it??? Anybody with a suggestion as to whom this letter should be addressed??? Start posting...I'll start working on the letter...

ese4mc
05-03-07, 10:09 AM
AT LAST___NOW I KNOW WHAT AN A--HOLE WITH TEETH LOOKS LIKE---SOMEONE SHOULD KNOCK OUT THE TEETH SO IT CAN RETURN TO NORMAL :flag: :thumbup:

momincmbtboots
05-03-07, 11:00 AM
:sick: Ok so maybe that's not an original response, but it fits. That nasty looking thing has no right to wear that uniform. I don't give a rat's ass who or what he/she thinks he/she is.....that is a total disgrace to that uniform.

JinxJr
05-03-07, 11:18 AM
Ya know...just thinking out loud here...accidents happen. This P.O.S. might just cross the path of a Marine who might just happen to see it fall and hurt itself badly enough to not be able to dress itself ever again. And, I think there is a law that prohibits socially challenged dork-for-brains like this to wear a military uniform but only if doing so in an attempt to represent him/herself as a legitimate member of the Armed Forces in an official capacity. In any other cases they're only subject to the laws of...accidents happen!

SkilletsUSMC
05-03-07, 11:54 AM
Ya know...just thinking out loud here...accidents happen. This P.O.S. might just cross the path of a Marine who might just happen to see it fall and hurt itself badly enough to not be able to dress itself ever again. And, I think there is a law that prohibits socially challenged dork-for-brains like this to wear a military uniform but only if doing so in an attempt to represent him/herself as a legitimate member of the Armed Forces in an official capacity. In any other cases they're only subject to the laws of...accidents happen!

He fell onto my fist... 20 times... It was strange:D

JinxJr
05-03-07, 11:58 AM
That happens when you volunteer your face to be a Fist Magnet. Sorry I missed it.

maverickmarine
05-03-07, 11:59 AM
He fell onto my fist... 20 times... It was strange:D

Outfreakinstanding!!!:D

drumcorpssnare
05-03-07, 12:15 PM
...not to mention, this idiot kept on slamming his nuts against the toe of my size 11 boot! Six, seven, eight times! He wouldn't quit.
Then, I tried helping the guy up...and he smashed his face into my knee !

Go figure.

DevilDogHEMech
05-03-07, 12:29 PM
Let that freakin' moron try to walk around Pendleton or some other Marine Corps base for a while, see how far he gets looking like that. Hopefully with MTV cameras not far behind.

:mad:

MacAngus
05-03-07, 01:16 PM
when i see guys like that you know the junkie bums wearing old field jackets holding out a can for change i think of eddie murphy in trading places with dan accroid where the cops stop eddie who says i was in the 101st Marine bomb gunners and the like. The problem is anyone can go to an ARMY/Navy store and buy old uniforms and do what they like with them it's bull**** but thats how these scumbags pull this **** off.

Jarhead to be
05-03-07, 01:26 PM
Holy ****, i think they are touring near my town soon

coffeecoven
05-03-07, 01:45 PM
looks like illegal aliens, to me.:thumbdown