PDA

View Full Version : Richmond,VA does not get it......

marinemom
04-23-07, 01:31 PM
A time for mourning, and war games, in Richmond <br />
<br />
MICHAEL PAUL WILLIAMS <br />
TIMES-DISPATCH COLUMNIST Apr 23, 2007 <br />
<br />
The timing is not ideal. <br />
<br />
Richmond is a staging area through Sunday for U.S....

drumcorpssnare
04-23-07, 01:48 PM
Well, well...we sure don't want to hurt anyone's feelings now, do we?

Hey, why don't we just disband our entire Armed Forces? That would fix it, right?
:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Sgt Leprechaun
04-24-07, 12:42 AM
Just in case you thought "the defenders" were some sort of moderate outfit....

http://defendersfje.tripod.com/

They are the typical hard core left wing ding dongs. Note that the newspaper doesn't ID them as such.

What a big surprise.

RLeon
04-24-07, 02:09 AM
When I was with 2nd Tanks we used to go to Pickett VA, which was close to Richmond, for the annual gunnery qualifications for the tankers.
We were banned from a nearby college town becuase of an alleged incident involving an line company and some unlucky frat guys...not that this has anything to do with anything...

DougRagan
04-24-07, 02:26 AM
Why is the VT tragedy considered more important than those who have died serving their country?

ggyoung
04-24-07, 11:28 AM
During the 1960's the Green Berrays(sp) Were doing a lot of training in the mountains east of my home in Ephraim, Utah. They were on the Manti-LaSal national forest. They made a night jump on Horseshoe Flat whic was the highst elavation jump in there histroy about 10,150 feet. Horse Flat is littered with rocks. All the local hospitals were overwelmed with broken legs and such. It was ther worst jump they had had up to that point. Anyway the local people that this was great fun. A budy of mine was going up to his sheep camp and was "taken prisnor" for a few hours. He that it was great. He later became a Greenie winney. Point is traning for our troops should be welcome anywere.

Scottyva
04-25-07, 03:42 AM
Brothers and Sisters in the Corps Community I used to live in Richmond for almost 8 years. When we invaded Iraq some of the "Defenders" held a anti-war rally and actually vandalized a National Guard Recruiting Office.

It is just like the left to not want the troops to train but when they are needed then they whine about the readiness.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-25-07, 06:58 PM
What a shock that left wing anti war "peace" crowd would do such a thing!

I don't believe it. Must be another propaganda trick by the likes of Karl Rove.

:) :)

Scottyva
04-26-07, 01:51 AM
What a shock that left wing anti war "peace" crowd would do such a thing!

I don't believe it. Must be another propaganda trick by the likes of Karl Rove.

:) :)

Actually they blamed the Police for the Destruction and tryingto blame them:evilgrin:

Sgt Leprechaun
04-26-07, 09:29 AM
What.....a surprise.

Scottyva
04-27-07, 03:59 PM
When I was with 2nd Tanks we used to go to Pickett VA, which was close to Richmond, for the annual gunnery qualifications for the tankers.
We were banned from a nearby college town becuase of an alleged incident involving an line company and some unlucky frat guys...not that this has anything to do with anything...

It sounds like something that the Hamsters (The all-Male college with the superiority complex) would do. Recently a Marine Reserve Unit trained at Pickett.:marine:

Sgt Leprechaun
04-30-07, 05:54 AM
The 'hamsters'??? Yeah, that sounds like a threatening group....LOL

Scottyva
04-30-07, 04:26 PM
Hampden-Sydney College where the students think that the rules don't apply to them. I have seen how they treat Army Reservists from Pickett.