PDA

View Full Version : Demand Government accountability and get labeled "Anti-American and Anti-Patriotic"

jetdawgg
04-23-07, 10:13 AM
<TABLE id=ViewArticleTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2><TABLE id=ViewArticleTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"...

jinelson
04-23-07, 10:46 AM
What a malcontent secular progressive diatribe of puke post that was! Again thanks for your anti american crap on a daily basis. During Vietnam we had a bunch of commie slime bags that felt the same way you evidently do and we would tell them if you hate America that much leave it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/116345.jpg

jetdawgg
04-23-07, 11:34 AM
http://www.yellowswordfish.com/wp-content/gallery/sheep/sheep10.jpg

What I won't be a part of....Your argument is irrational

SkilletsUSMC
04-23-07, 12:23 PM
http://www.yellowswordfish.com/wp-content/gallery/sheep/sheep10.jpg

What I won't be a part of....Your argument is irrational

So which one is you?

jetdawgg
04-23-07, 12:36 PM
That is part of the crowd I refuse to be in:flag:

003XXMarineDAD
04-23-07, 01:37 PM
Jetdawg, Please tell me which right you have lost since 9/11 and prove it.
Not some cut and paste moveon.org crap or the underground democrat crap.
Prove to me what you have lost personally.
I stand on street corners against the likes of you every saturady and they have not lost the right to assemble go speak ill of the military such as you do here.
It must be grand to crap on your brothers that are serving right now.
This is a war and cutting and running is not a option now.

That little white spot on the top of chickensh** is still chickensh**

:D

ridingcrops
04-23-07, 08:40 PM
Why is it that when someone posts here they are attacked personally? Just like the repubs where I work, none of which has EVER served, but say that since I am a Viet vet I am a supporter of Hanoi...

ivalis
04-23-07, 09:17 PM
Look out crops, you're treading on thin ice in this neighborhood (the truth).

yellowwing
04-23-07, 10:11 PM
When confronted with hard facts and scientific evidence linking key government officials to the attacks of 9/11,
...that's where I stopped reading! :thumbdown

Sgt Leprechaun
04-24-07, 12:51 AM
Yeah, that's about where I quit as well. The 'truthers'. What a bunch of freakin morons. <br />
<br />
BTW, I was AT THE PENTAGON on 9/11. Or, according to them, I guess I wasn't. Or was I. I...

10thzodiac
04-24-07, 07:33 AM
HYPOCRISY IS WHAT YOU ASK OF OTHERS THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO YOURSELF

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/H/_/bush_vietnam_joke.jpg (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushhardwork2.htm)

drumcorpssnare
04-24-07, 08:05 AM
There's a very small part of me that feels sorry for Donna J. Thorne, the author of the article. That small part of me is a pimple on my a$$!!!
This whacko chick must be reading a crystal ball full of diahrrea! Her writing is pure "hogwash"!
She writes about 9/11 as though President Bush and Wall Street brokers were at the helm of the jets on that horrible day. And is she saying we shouldn't have been afraid, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11? So what, we should have just said, "Gee, what a shame. That's too bad. Oh well..."
Then she rants on and on about "fear." She wants us to be afraid of our government, our people, our system.
I remember being afraid on 9/11. I was afraid the attacks were going to keep on coming. I was afraid it was a prelude to WW III. I was afraid America would have to resort to a nuclear strike. I was afraid the leftist liberal "do-gooders" wouldn't allow us to retalliate.

Now, I'm afraid I was right. The mamby-pamby wimps are saying, "It's not nice to hurt our enemies. Can't we all just play nice together?"

Uh...no. We can't.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

10thzodiac
04-24-07, 08:22 AM
I know this will be incomprehensible

But the way to stop terrorism is to stop participating in it !

Do you think the world wide threat of terrorism has gotten better or worse since our participation is your answer !

Anybody have any replies ?

jetdawgg
04-24-07, 08:53 AM
Jetdawg, Please tell me which right you have lost since 9/11 and prove it.
Not some cut and paste moveon.org crap or the underground democrat crap.
Prove to me what you have lost personally.
I stand on street corners against the likes of you every saturady and they have not lost the right to assemble go speak ill of the military such as you do here.
It must be grand to crap on your brothers that are serving right now.
This is a war and cutting and running is not a option now.

:D

When was the last time you flew an airplane in this nation? Talk about personal freedom being lost.

I am not 'crapping' on my brothers and sisters who are serving right now. I am informing them that there is a way out. The current admin doesn't use all of the tools necessary to win a war.

What ever happened to diplomacy? Even in Vietnam there was such a thing as the 'Paris Peace Talks'. The war is ow longer the WWII and this is only one nation we are fighting in. Just an abomination.

The current usage of the US military is unsustainable. The 'all Volunteer' force which I was a part of cannot maintain such a pace. How can you support anyone breaking the military so?

Is that what you consider troop support? Breaking the military? We have a huge void of leadership in this nation and right now it starts at the top. 70% of the American public an't be wrong about this war.

Has the troop surge helped? Show me how that having more US troops getting killed is making things better. This I have to see.

Support your argument. Also I am no chicken sh1t. Every Marine would gladly have me on their side in a tough situation.:usmc:

jetdawgg
04-24-07, 08:55 AM
When you can't refute the content, you 'player hate' on the gamer.

jinelson
04-24-07, 09:01 AM
by jetdawg - Support your argument. Also I am no chicken sh1t. Every Marine would gladly have me on their side in a tough situation.

Now thats a statement that I have to run up the flag for!

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/bsflag-vi.gif

jetdawgg
04-24-07, 09:16 AM
Now thats a statement that I have to run up the flag for!

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/bsflag-vi.gif

I am sure that you get a lot of use out of that 'Flag Pole'

10thzodiac
04-24-07, 09:21 AM
<CENTER>http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif</CENTER>

yellowwing
04-24-07, 10:42 AM
There's plenty of good critique out there, especially addressing ethics violations, without resorting to 9/11 conspiracy theories. :nerd:

jetdawgg
04-24-07, 02:01 PM
There's plenty of good critique out there, especially addressing ethics violations, without resorting to 9/11 conspiracy theories. :nerd:

YW, I think that the administration has tried to make 911 the reason for the Iraq war. People from the other point of view are now resorting to similar tactics.

911 had very little to do with Iraq. The Arabs came from Saudi Arabia not Iraq or Iran even. The confusion starts at the top. These are some of the reasons that Mr. Bush has his ratings so low.

His credibility is shot.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-25-07, 06:53 PM
Those who govern by polls (Clinton, for example) are doomed to be constantly changing position. The American people are a fickle lot, more concerend with the latest 'Idol' contestant than what is going on in the world.

bigdog43701
04-25-07, 07:39 PM
gentlemen...history states that in 1972 (after the Easter Offensive, launched by the NCA and VC against the South Vietnamese government) then President Richard NIXON told the people of South Vietnam and their people that if the north invaded them again that the United States would come to their rescue. in april 1975 that time came. for the first time in the war the news media began showing to the American public what the true nature of the north was in the musder, rape and pilagering of the south. the same hippies and yippies that were protesting for us to get out (and Congress) were now crying to send us back. President FORD refused to HONOR the commitment. by doing this act our government showed that the US was home to a bunch of lyers. in the late '70 iranians took over the US Embassy in Tehran. instead of taking the embassy back with a Marine RLT President CARTER chose "dilplomatic solutions". this lasted over400 days. when President REAGAN took office they "immediately" let the hostages go. they did this because they knew they were in for a serious a$$ kickin'.

point is this...we gave the world the opinion that we lie to our allies and two you can stand up against us and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

bigdog43701
04-25-07, 07:44 PM
just another thought...it seems that the Marines of this site that are combat (getting shot at and returning fire) veterans are behind the war effort. those that say we need to get out...go to Quantico and speak to the Marines that have been there, done that, and have the t-shirt. i did last November 10th. what they had to say (TO A PERSON) was we are needed and they don't want to quit the job they are doing for that country and our. They all take great pride in the Corps and what we are doing.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-25-07, 08:36 PM
Very true.

Scottyva
04-26-07, 01:48 AM
I know this will be incomprehensible

But the way to stop terrorism is to stop participating in it !

Do you think the world wide threat of terrorism has gotten better or worse since our participation is your answer !

Anybody have any replies ?

I think that the world wide threat of terrorism hasn't changed much since we have gotten involved. It is monitored more than it has been in the past.

As for participating in terror no matter what decisions are made in Washington we will be targets for whomever has a grudge.:usmc: