PDA

View Full Version : The Idiots from Topeka Have to Pay

thedrifter
04-22-07, 09:29 AM
April 19, 2007
The Idiots from Topeka Have to Pay
Maj Pain

Elizabeth H sends this about those Baptist Church jerks from Topeka, Kansas, that hang around Walter Reed Hospital and picket military funerals. The Snyder family got $3,000 for this picketing of their Marine son's funeral. This happened in York, PA, just 40 minutes from Gettysburg. What a country!
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of L/Cpl Snyder.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- A federal judge in Baltimore is ordering Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church to pay more than $3,000 in costs related to the funeral of a Marine the group picketed.
Albert Snyder of York, Pennsylvania, is suing because church members demonstrated at the funeral of his son, Lance Corporal Matthew Snyder. Church members also posted pictures of the protest on their Web site.
Corporal Snyder was killed in Iraq in March.
The lawsuit was filed in June. It says church members violated the family's right to privacy and defamed the Marine and his family at the funeral and on the church's Web site.
Court documents say the church has 30 days to make the payment to Snyder.

Ellie

OLE SARG
04-22-07, 09:45 AM
What is that governor for the state of Kansas, oh, I can't think of it right now. It will come to me, I know it will. WAIT A MINUTE, isn't that the governor who wants to pay for illegal aliens education and give them driver's license. I think her name is gov silly *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it how could I forget that ho's name!!!!!!!!!
Next, she'll be working on how to get them social security right after they step out of the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,