PDA

View Full Version : Marines

echo3oscar1833
04-21-07, 12:03 AM
I think we all need to stop this pointless ****ing match between each other regarding the threads that "FORMER CORPORAL" wrote. It started some issues that will **** some people off tommorow when they wake up sober from the beer tommorow. What I am trying to say is not less us forget what we signed up for and why we all served. So in closing I ask each an everyine of you to watch this video. If you havent I will make you a little clearer, if you have watch it agian. Remember this song was written and sung by a Marine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTGdIxnbZDY

:marine::marine::marine:

jinelson
04-21-07, 12:17 AM
Thanks bro I needed that vid. But I will eternally have the ass for those who claim to be Marines that do nothing but bash my CIC and Nation. Its one thing to disagree its another to consort with the enemy! And I dont appreciate the anti semetic rants of some.

Semper Fi

Jim

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 09:15 AM
Thanks bro I needed that vid. But I will eternally have the ass for those who claim to be Marines that do nothing but bash my CIC and Nation. Its one thing to disagree its another to consort with the enemy! And I dont appreciate the anti semetic rants of some.

Semper Fi

Jim

We voted those republicans out of office last election:usmc:

bigdog43701
04-21-07, 09:18 AM
yea...what jinelson said!

echo3oscar1833
04-21-07, 10:33 AM

Semper Fi

Jim

Agreed, with most of you on here, it was getting out of hand and decided to see if I could shift the argument away before it got crazy.
:marine:

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 10:45 AM

Semper Fi

Jim

This board is littered with Anti Islamic quotes. You mention nothing of that. :usmc:

marinegreen
04-21-07, 11:04 AM

Semper Fi

Jim

Wrong ! Wrong ! Wrong ! I AM A MARINE and will be to my last fuqen breath but I'm also a AMERICAN and have a right to critque,bash,bad mouth or what ever else I think of of my prez and his lying admistration,his or the next ones. I'll be gulldamned if I have somebody tell me to act like a fuq'en sheep who gets herded around from spot to spot. Just remember "WE'RE ALL SELF RIGHTEOUS IN OUR OWN MINDS!"

:yes: MG

HOLM
04-21-07, 11:32 AM
Democrats showing their true colors here. That is to bad.

That is a nice video.

Come on you Liberals. Can't you turn off the hate for two frign seconds?

10thzodiac
04-21-07, 12:22 PM
Wrong ! Wrong ! Wrong ! I AM A MARINE and will be to my last fuqen breath but I'm also a AMERICAN and have a right to critque,bash,bad mouth or what ever else I think of of my prez and his lying admistration,his or the next ones. I'll be gulldamned if I have somebody tell me to act like a fuq'en sheep who gets herded around from spot to spot. Just remember "WE'RE ALL SELF RIGHTEOUS IN OUR OWN MINDS!"

:yes: MG

I think we have one of the few, the proud, the Marines: MARINEGREEN :usmc:

10thzodiac
04-21-07, 12:47 PM
This board is littered with Anti Islamic quotes. You mention nothing of that. :usmc:

What's the matter, isn't your dawgg Kosher :D

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 01:07 PM
What's the matter, isn't your dawgg Kosher :D

Funny. I just don't like that fact that he would not mention that. There are those that use terms like "Anti-Semetic" to silence criticism of Israel and its policies. The Israelis killed Marines in 1982 and some of those Marines were stationed with me.

I was already on 'float' (South Atlantic) when they left for Beruit and was too 'short' by the time I got back. When the barracks was blown to bits in '83 there were still 5 Marines that I knew there.

I don't see how anyone can sanction the killing of US Marines by any nation. Particularly if they are Marines.:usmc: . Being from NY you know I run into these conversations about anti semitism a lot as the area is mixed with many types of people.

bigdog43701
04-21-07, 01:11 PM
that's funny...i don't remember the israieles killing Marines in Beruit. i DO remember islamic radicals funded by syria driving a car bomb into the barracks.

semperfi170
04-21-07, 01:18 PM
There are two sides to Marines being killed by allied country, it has happened other wars, just as in this war "friendly fire" (what f***ed-up oxymoron) has killed our allies. If the killing of your friends was deliberate that can't be condoned and should be condemned!!

But 10th's rantings in a previous post were anti-semetic and not in good taste. HE CAME ACROSS LIKE SOME FREAKING NAZI BLAMING JEWS FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion! As far anti-Islamic quotes and bashing, hate filled rants are just not right. Remember, it is a group of pukes using their religion to justify their hate of the west and everything we stand for.

10th be a liberal all you want but stop the hate-mongering, even freedom of speech has limits!!!!!!!!

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 01:33 PM
that's funny...i don't remember the israieles killing Marines in Beruit. i DO remember islamic radicals funded by syria driving a car bomb into the barracks.

You won't find it in the 'liberal' media. The media is not 'liberal' so you have to search for things like that or set up a "google alert".

I suggest you open your eyes and mind to more than the 'FOX Noise Channel'

bigdog43701
04-21-07, 01:40 PM
here it is in a nut shell....i can go and find anything on the internet. it can be read and deciphered many, many ways. i believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see and hear. i just get sick and tired of peoples defeatist attitudes.

point...6000 Marines and Sailors killed taking 8 square miles of land. (750 per square mile) wouldn't the left really have fun with that fact today.

10thzodiac
04-21-07, 01:50 PM
There are two sides to Marines being killed by allied country, it has happened other wars, just as in this war "friendly fire" (what f***ed-up oxymoron) has killed our allies. If the killing of your friends was deliberate that can't be condoned and should be condemned!!

But 10th's rantings in a previous post were anti-semetic and not in good taste. HE CAME ACROSS LIKE SOME FREAKING NAZI BLAMING JEWS FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion! As far anti-Islamic quotes and bashing, hate filled rants are just not right. Remember, it is a group of pukes using their religion to justify their hate of the west and everything we stand for.

10th be a liberal all you want but stop the hate-mongering, even freedom of speech has limits!!!!!!!!

Hate mongering, LOL I've seen a train load here about the Moslem's, give me a frigging break ! I never said I hated Jews nor did I say I love them. All I've said, who Usama thinks his enemies are, later how Israel harassed our Marines in Beirut and deliberately attacked the USS Liberty.

As far as putting limits on freedom of speech on what you do not want to hear, I suggest Cuba, it is close :D

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 01:52 PM
here it is in a nut shell....i can go and find anything on the internet. it can be read and deciphered many, many ways. i believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see and hear.
i just get sick and tired of peoples defeatist attitudes.

point...6000 Marines and Sailors killed taking 8 square miles of land. (750 per square mile) wouldn't the left really have fun with that fact today.

Can you describe "defeatist attitude"? TIA

OLE SARG
04-21-07, 02:24 PM
Definition of Defeatist Attitude - what the democrats are doing now with their "cut and run" philosophy or in other word "We want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
04-21-07, 02:31 PM
Definition of Defeatist Attitude - what the democrats are doing now with their "cut and run" philosophy or in other word "We want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Republican version - break the military by not training, not resting, and not providing proper protective gear. No planning, no strategy for winning, making things worse for the troops with the 'surge' that is causing more deaths than before.

No WMD's, Saddam is dead. Democracy can't spread....way to go there:flag:

semperfi170
04-21-07, 02:32 PM
There are limits on freedom of speech, if it is hate mongering. It is not a matter of what I don't want to hear.

The problem with your previous posts, you did not quote it as that puke saying it. You came across as saying it. I never saw anything where that puke said the Jews and the twin towers. Not all the IDF or Israelis are Jews either, so get your facts straight. And I wasn't originally talking about what others were saying ----just you.

Personally, you attitudes are so liberal, I'm surprised you joined the Marines and not flower children. I suppose you feel kerry was right in protesting while he was still a serving officer.

The Liberty was a tragedy and I still don't believe all the facts have been published. So again we only know what the government deems necessary.

10thzodiac
04-21-07, 03:56 PM
There are limits on freedom of speech, if it is hate mongering. It is not a matter of what I don't want to hear.

The problem with your previous posts, you did not quote it as that puke saying it. You came across as saying it. I never saw anything where that puke said the Jews and the twin towers. And here I thought everybody knew that al-Qaeda was looking for Jewish targets, what part of the American/Israeli coalition do you not get about the twin towers who does business there ? Not all the IDF or Israelis are Jews either, so get your facts straight. And I wasn't originally talking about what others were saying ----just you. Yadda, yadda

Personally, you attitudes are so liberal, I'm surprised you joined the Marines and not flower children. I suppose you feel kerry was right in protesting while he was still a serving officer. You are entitled to your opinion, otherwise you and I served for nothing. I believe the difference between you and I, is that you take yourself far too seriously. BTW, unlike you, it doesn't bother me what you think of me. Hmmm, flower children, are they ones with the free love thing ! Yeah, sounds good to me, put me in for that one gunny http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

The Liberty was a tragedy and I still don't believe all the facts have been published. So again we only know what the government deems necessary.
My, my, how selective we can be when we don't want to believe something. I've seen the TV interview with a USS Liberty radio man survivor of the Israeli attack. After listening to him, I have no doubts in my mind what Israel did was criminal. Maybe after you read the below link you will agree ?

RIP, Sailors of the USS Liberty

Sad

A REPORT

WAR CRIMES AGAINST US MILITARY PERSONNEL
JUNE 8, 1967
http://www.ussliberty.org/report/report.pdf (http://www.ussliberty.org/report/report.pdf)

HOLM
04-21-07, 11:52 PM
Democracy can't spread

What the hell part of the USA do you come from? Are you kidding?

That is the like saying that the slaves didn't want to be free?

Holy Crapp.. I can't beleive I heard that from a Marine.

jinelson
04-22-07, 12:07 AM
by HOLM - Holy Crapp.. I can't beleive I heard that from a Marine.

Holm I doubt very seriously that you did, just a malcontent liberal that wants to show his ass! We always have to have our 10%! He earned the right at least.

Jim

SkilletsUSMC
04-22-07, 12:35 AM
Republican version - break the military by not training, not resting, and not providing proper protective gear. No planning, no strategy for winning, making things worse for the troops with the 'surge' that is causing more deaths than before.

No WMD's, Saddam is dead. Democracy can't spread....way to go there

Whats funny to me is that you dont hear many if any COMBAT VETS that post here belly aching about the war.

You two (you and 10th)have never been to Iraq, and youve been out of the Marine Corps for a gods age, so where do you get off with this attitude like you know Jack or Chit? Marines are training just ****ing fine thank you. We have all the gear we could ever need. We rest fine too. 7 month back in the rear is plenty of time during war. But you wouldnt know about that.

As for our strategy for winning it is, and has been to OUTLAST the insurgency, but the Liberals at home wont hear it no matter how many times we say it.

The WMD argument is laughable to me. Ive said it before but should we ever find ourselves on MSR Golden I'll take you to a Chemical plant that was heavily expected to be manufacturing WMDs... we lived in it for a week, and many Marines got sick (like faces swelling to double their size) from "unknown agents" while sleeping there.

In the basement, we found an execution chamber, and PILES of burned documents. we never found a smoking gun but DAMN if we didnt find it suspicious that saddam had all the scientist killed and burned at a chemical plant.

Both yourself and 10thZ have fallen right into the muj's hand to believe that we cant win, and you havent even suffered from this war. That by definition makes you a loser, and weak hearted people. You are quitters. If this post gets me banned then **** it. I am ashamed to be associated with you. You are not my brothers.

**** YOU

jinelson
04-22-07, 12:40 AM
SkilletsUSMC well said brother, well said indeed!

Jim

Sgt Leprechaun
04-22-07, 05:34 AM
Wow. Well, there you have it, from someone who WAS THERE.

The Marines I know that have BTDT 'over there' generally think the same way about the current crop of ne'er do wells, surrender monkees, and their ilk.

Since I HAVEN'T BTDT, I generally try to walk the middle line when it comes to this fight, since I don't have the right to monday morning QB. I don't like it when someone does it to me, and I know the folks 'overthere' don't like it either.

OLE SARG
04-22-07, 09:33 AM
You hit the nail on the head - all the left coo-coo's on the demo side of the isle keep taking the money away which RESULTS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------no training, not resting, and not providing proper...

OLE SARG
04-22-07, 09:36 AM
Well Said Skillet From One Of The Other "old" Combat Vets!!!!!!!

Semper Fi, :)

Marine84
04-22-07, 12:18 PM
I ain't even a combat vet and he's got my vote

MacAngus
04-22-07, 01:41 PM
FUQIN A RIGHT Skillets. From An OIF Veteran. Everything Skillets has said is right and there's more places than MSR Golden with the same results.

Zulu 36
04-22-07, 01:57 PM
Well, Skillets, you've got to learn to say what you really feel. Don't hold it in brother. :beer:

Having not been to OIF, but having been in Vietnam and Desert Storm, I can understand your feelings better than some - non combat vets - whose names I will not mention.

It seems funny to me that the vast majority of combat vets, regardless of war, seem to be on the side of victory. Only non-combat vets seem to be the complainers, the defeatists.

Having said that, I hasten to add that the majority of non-combats vets on this site do also seem to be supporters of victory. It is just a few who have never seen the elephant that b*tch about things they have no first hand experience of.

SkilletsUSMC
04-22-07, 03:33 PM
Marines,

Just to clarify, If ol' mother green never called your number to serve in combat, that is not something to be ashamed of. The point of my rant was that it is rare to find a Vet of this war (the only war I can speak of with any real authority) that wants to turn tail and give up in the face of third rate illiterate jihadists when we are kicking their asses. It makes me sick when ****ing quitter cowards with no heart are speaking for me and using the same title as me. As Marines, our hallmark virtues are tenacity, unwaivering commitment, and the belief that we cannot and MUST NOT ever lose or give up, or we face the SHAME of cheapening the title the Marine for those who have come before us and shed the blood to make the name mean something. Its not happening on my watch. Some here may have made it through bootcamp and earned the right to be called Marine, but even the title means little if you wont do your part to contribute to what that title means.

You dont have to be a Combat vet to fight this war. This war is in full swing as much in chatrooms and message forums, as in Al Anbar, but YOU MUST support VICTORY and never publicly berate the war effort until its over. What ever happened to DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR?

Im tired of the cry baby ****. And if our Marines come home dishonored it will be those who stabbed our backs who will be to blame. We will remember who stood by us.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-22-07, 03:53 PM
Well said, Skillets. Know this, there are more folks 'out there' that got your back, than you can ever know. In the Nixon years they were known as 'the silent majority'. The good thing is, they/we are silent no more.

If this war is to be lost, it will assuredly be from the fifth column in the rear. And, they will NEVER be allowed to forget. Not as long as I have breath in my lungs, and strength in my fingers to type.

HOLM
04-22-07, 04:31 PM
Skillets and Leprechan. I will be with you right to the end. It really ****es me off that you can look right to the election in 1864 or even the actions of the Dems in 1944 and see the exact same BS you see from them today.

Damnit NOBODY can say that we would have been better off losing wither one of those conflicts. Yeah life is hard. So is war. War is one of those really trying situations that brings out whatever hidden character people have inside.

I don't understand how you can mis understand "KILL ALL INFIDELS"

I had to ask a guy on a hobby forum I frequent about this General Patton .quote

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull****

I asked

Everyone can Agree that Hitler and the NAZI's needed to be stopped..

1. Why in the early summer of 1944 would General Patton feel that he had to open his speech's like this?

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull****

2. Tell me please just who were these people?
3. What Newspapers were they writing for?
4. Why did Patton think that movement was big enough he had to mention it to his men, IN ENGLAND?

His response.

Well certainly I agree that in hindsight everyone thinks we should have stopped Hitler. At the time, however, opinion was different. Americans in that era were very isolationist, as we had been historically since the beginnings of the nation. Further, there was a great deal of anti-semitism at the time, and very little news or understanding of what was actually happening in Nazi Germany. News that did come through was minimal, and many people who were aware of some of the crimes being committed by the Nazis were not particularly motivated to involve themselves in the situation, especially given the strain of thought that it was a European problem, not an American problem.

Times have changed, anti-semitism is not as strong today, and also we have far greater understanding of what was actually occurring in Nazi Germany than many Americans did at the time.

Yeah NO CRAPP HUH... Watch this

Well certainly I agree that in hindsight everyone thinks we should have stopped Saddam or that bastard from Iran. At the time, however, opinion was different. Americans in that era were very isolationist, as we had been historically since the beginnings of the nation. Further, there was a great deal of anti-semitism at the time, and very little news or understanding of what was actually happening in IRAQ. News that did come through was minimal, and many people who were aware of some of the crimes being committed by the Terrorists were not particularly motivated to involve themselves in the situation, especially given the strain of thought that it was a Middle Eastern problem, not an American problem

Well NO CHIT HUH..

You think that Iraq is middle eastern problem now. Not an American one.

Check.

antisemitism full swing in the middle east.. yup

Check again

and very little news or understanding of what was actually happening in IRAQ.

Yep a big check again

Sounds like the same people doing the same sh*t again to me..

Your words there ... Not mine.. I just updated the country

What a bunch of dummies. Of course then they start right in calling anyone whom they might think is in support of the war, or may have voted for a republican racists. YEAH.. That is there whole game plan. SO of course all you have to do is talk about the actual vote on the 1964 civil rights act or whatever..

Just very weak arguments. Everywhere they even resort to using Katrina as a reason to pull out. COME FRIGN ON. That is the sillest thing I have ever heard.

Lets just forget that "Desert Crossing" and 90% of the other Iraq war planning efforts began during the Clinton Adminstration. No big deal that Kerry came out and said this.

Making a speech at Georgetown University on 23 January 2003, during the build-up to the war with Iraq, Senator John Kerry said:

Second, without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. He miscalculated an eight-year war with Iran. He miscalculated the invasion of Kuwait. He miscalculated America's response to that act of naked aggression. He miscalculated the result of setting oil rigs on fire. He miscalculated the impact of sending scuds into Israel and trying to assassinate an American President. He miscalculated his own military strength. He miscalculated the Arab world's response to his misconduct. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm.

So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War. Regrettably the current Administration failed to take the opportunity to bring this issue to the United Nations two years ago or immediately after September 11th, when we had such unity of spirit with our allies. When it finally did speak, it was with hasty war talk instead of a coherent call for Iraqi disarmament. And that made it possible for other Arab regimes to shift their focus to the perils of war for themselves rather than keeping the focus on the perils posed by Saddam's deadly arsenal. Indeed, for a time, the Administration's unilateralism, in effect, elevated Saddam in the eyes of his neighbors to a level he never would have achieved on his own, undermining America's standing with most of the coalition partners which had joined us in repelling the invasion of Kuwait a decade ago.

In U.N. Security Council Resolution 1441, the United Nations has now affirmed that Saddam Hussein must disarm or face the most serious consequences. Let me make it clear that the burden is resoundingly on Saddam Hussein to live up to the ceasefire agreement he signed and make clear to the world how he disposed of weapons he previously admitted to possessing. But the burden is also clearly on the Bush Administration to do the hard work of building a broad coalition at the U.N. and the necessary work of educating America about the rationale for war. As I have said frequently and repeat here today, the United States should never go to war because it wants to, the United States should go to war because we have to. And we don't have to until we have exhausted the remedies available, built legitimacy and earned the consent of the American people, absent, of course, an imminent threat requiring urgent action.

Those SCUMBAGS.......

10thzodiac
04-22-07, 08:52 PM
Whats funny to me is that you dont hear many if any COMBAT VETS that post here belly aching about the war.

You two (you and 10th)have never been to Iraq, and youve been out of the Marine Corps for a gods age, so where do you get off with this attitude like you know Jack or Chit? Marines are training just ****ing fine thank you. We have all the gear we could ever need. We rest fine too. 7 month back in the rear is plenty of time during war. But you wouldnt know about that.

As for our strategy for winning it is, and has been to OUTLAST the insurgency, but the Liberals at home wont hear it no matter how many times we say it.

The WMD argument is laughable to me. Ive said it before but should we ever find ourselves on MSR Golden I'll take you to a Chemical plant that was heavily expected to be manufacturing WMDs... we lived in it for a week, and many Marines got sick (like faces swelling to double their size) from "unknown agents" while sleeping there.

In the basement, we found an execution chamber, and PILES of burned documents. we never found a smoking gun but DAMN if we didnt find it suspicious that saddam had all the scientist killed and burned at a chemical plant.

Both yourself and 10thZ have fallen right into the muj's hand to believe that we cant win, and you havent even suffered from this war. That by definition makes you a loser, and weak hearted people. You are quitters. If this post gets me banned then **** it. I am ashamed to be associated with you. You are not my brothers.

**** YOU

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason !" --Ernest Hemingway

When I was seventeen I use to think similarly as you SkilletsUSMC, but as I got older the cerebral-cortex caught up to the testosterone. Some, it just takes a little longer.

semperfi170
04-22-07, 09:15 PM
10th Z; Why would you quote anything from one the worst criminals in history that was an integral part of one the worst regimes ever for atrocities against humanity? What is the point, to show that you read or can use the internet to find garbage spewed by criminals? If you are going to use quotes to justify your liberal BS, don't use criminals and the garbage of the human race. If you walk with people that are garbage you become garbage!:sick:

It is obvious you only picked out one part of what Skillets said. I guess your liberalism has so warped your mind, that you decided to ignore an eyewitness account of what was found by Skillets and his fellow Marines.:mad:

Skillets: To you my brother keep on keeping on! You are truly of the warrior breed and make the majority of us proud!!:flag:

SkilletsUSMC
04-22-07, 09:19 PM
When I was seventeen I use to think similarly as you SkilletsUSMC, but as I got older the cerebral-cortex caught up to the testosterone. Some, it just takes a little longer.

So what youre saying is that you are now too good for the Marine Corps.

jinelson
04-22-07, 09:24 PM
Get some Skillets!

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

10thzodiac
04-22-07, 09:36 PM
So what youre saying is that you are now too good for the Marine Corps.

No, just too smart for foreign intervention, see my signature http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

HOLM
04-22-07, 10:56 PM
Let Congress say to all foreign investors: “Come on home or let your money stay out of the country-we will not defend it." ~ General Smedley D. Butler

Hey 10 I am pretty certain you are using this quote way out of context.

I am pretty sure that he was refering to American companies that were manufacturing military equipment for the axis in the 1930's.

He was pretty ****ed off at Hitler Mussolini, AND FDR at the time.

Gee why was he so upset with FDR ? HUH 10z... Please tell us.

10thzodiac
04-23-07, 08:44 AM

HOLM
04-23-07, 09:02 AM
Yes... 10z... But not long after that Butler turned on FDR WHY?

He supported FDR for years. He even uncovered that plot out of love for his country.. But he had many not so nice things to say about FDR in the middle 1930's

Come on tell us.. What made him so angry at FDR?

jetdawgg
04-23-07, 09:10 AM
What the hell part of the USA do you come from? Are you kidding?

That is the like saying that the slaves didn't want to be free?

Holy Crapp.. I can't beleive I heard that from a Marine.

So do we have a democracy in Iraq?

10thzodiac
04-23-07, 09:14 AM
Yes... 10z... But not long after that Butler turned on FDR WHY?

He supported FDR for years. He even uncovered that plot out of love for his country.. But he had many not so nice things to say about FDR in the middle 1930's

Come on tell us.. What made him so angry at FDR?

So what is it you want to tell everybody ? You are going to provide sources, right ?

Personally, even though Roosevelt did allot of good, he was far from being perfect, what is your point ?

jetdawgg
04-23-07, 09:29 AM

**** YOU

You too b1tch

You don't know who I hear from @sshole.. You may not hear things from Marines that have served there. Understand that.

If you think that 7 months rest is 'fine' how come the experts that have medical degrees think otherwise? How come rape of US Women in Iraq is up?

Get your head on straight when you come back to me cause I will hand yours over to you. If our 'strategy' is winning who is it winning against?

The WMD's is what got us in there in the first place. How were they a threat to the USA? We are in a "Police Action" mitigating a domestic civil war. That is like the Brits coming over to assist the North or the South during the US Civil War.

You have fallen into the hands of the brainwashed. Quickly get to the 'Rinse' cycle. I had 'heart' long before I went into the Marines. I had to navigate the streets of Harlem and the South Bronx growing up.

There is no quit in me. Only a fierce desire for truth and justice. Something the men who presented you to this debacle know nothing about to this point in time.

You may not like what I have to say and that is your choice. The people in this nation feel that this is an unjust war. Even Mr. Bush said something to that aspect last week.

One thing about the Marine Corps 'Family' of Brothers and Sisters you can't pick and choose us as "once a Marine...' If every American spoke with the same voice, this would not be America, it would be Cuba.

HOLM
04-23-07, 09:29 AM
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.... [and] the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
A racket is best described as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

OK 10z.. Start right there... This is 1935. WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

10thzodiac
04-23-07, 09:31 AM
Amen !

10thzodiac
04-23-07, 09:44 AM
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.... [and] the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
A racket is best described as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

OK 10z.. Start right there... This is 1935. WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Trying to get me banned again, hmmm, let see, it wasn't you know who, was it http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/27.gif

Nice try http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif

10thzodiac
04-23-07, 09:45 AM
You too b1tch

You don't know who I hear from @sshole.. You may not hear things from Marines that have served there. Understand that.

If you think that 7 months rest is 'fine' how come the experts that have medical degrees think otherwise? How come rape of US Women in Iraq is up?

Get your head on straight when you come back to me cause I will hand yours over to you. If our 'strategy' is winning who is it winning against?

The WMD's is what got us in there in the first place. How were they a threat to the USA? We are in a "Police Action" mitigating a domestic civil war. That is like the Brits coming over to assist the North or the South during the US Civil War.

You have fallen into the hands of the brainwashed. Quickly get to the 'Rinse' cycle. I had 'heart' long before I went into the Marines. I had to navigate the streets of Harlem and the South Bronx growing up.

There is no quit in me. Only a fierce desire for truth and justice. Something the men who presented you to this debacle know nothing about to this point in time.

You may not like what I have to say and that is your choice. The people in this nation feel that this is an unjust war. Even Mr. Bush said something to that aspect last week.

One thing about the Marine Corps 'Family' of Brothers and Sisters you can't pick and choose us as "once a Marine...' If every American spoke with the same voice, this would not be America, it would be Cuba.

Amen, brother http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

thedrifter
04-23-07, 10:26 AM
Since certain folks don't understand that personal attacts are not TOLERATED....

This thread is closed....

Wise up!;)

Ellie