PDA

View Full Version : ?????!!!!!!!

ggyoung
04-20-07, 01:31 PM
Here is one more thing to think about. If there was to be another "uncivial war"in the US. How would the differant branches of the armed forces would go? And way? This is on taking our guns away.

SkilletsUSMC
04-20-07, 01:37 PM
If it happens while Im in, Im going UA. That is what I swore an oath to do. To defend the constitution from all enemies forgein and domestic. Disarming, and fighting Citizens of the United States is a direct violation of that oath.

ggyoung
04-20-07, 01:44 PM
SkilletsUSMC++That is a very good choise. But in you oath you live by you are braking that oath by going UA

crate78
04-20-07, 01:46 PM
My personal opinion is that anyone who tries to disarm the population of the U.S. had better plan on putting in a pretty good days work.

It also just occured to me that all of the publicity about all of the firearms in private hands in the U.S. since the shooting at VT maybe isn't all bad. It will let the enemies of the U.S. who are listening in know that if they try taking over this country by force, they won't be dealing with just the military, and that for every person in a U.S. military uniform there are probably a couple dozen (at least) former military and civilians who are armed and who will fight if it becomes necessary.

My humble opinion.

crate

SkilletsUSMC
04-20-07, 01:55 PM
SkilletsUSMC++That is a very good choise. But in you oath you live by you are braking that oath by going UA

Not really. Heres how I see it.

Should the President or whom ever issue an order to engage or disarm citizens then my chain of command have now become war criminals and an enemy to the constitution. By Going UA and fighting against the remaining(if any) forces I would be honorably fufilling my oath to defend the constitution.

I have talked about this to many many Marines, and the VAST majoity all agree that they wouldnt stay and fight a war against their countrymen. Should another civil war happen things are going to look ugly, but it will be over fast because one side has all the guns private/military.

There is a small chance a unfriendly nation may assist the libs in disarming us. Now that would be BAD!

10thzodiac
04-20-07, 03:07 PM
They have disarmed our British Marine brothers, are we really that much different ? I say when and if that day comes all things being equal the majority of the American people will go along with it, just a few hard heads that the Marines will take care of.

Sorry

killerinstinct
04-20-07, 03:18 PM
like the flag said at the battle of goliad https://secure.mapsoftexas.com:444/images/products/24_small.jpg

SkilletsUSMC
04-20-07, 03:22 PM
They have disarmed our British Marine brothers, are we really that much different ? I say when and if that day comes all things being equal the majority of the American people will go along with it, just a few hard heads that the Marines will take care of.

Sorry

I completely disagree.

We are much different than the Brits. America as an armed society is part of our make-up. Its what separates us from everyone else. And BTW, you think that Marines will open fire on americans? **** NO! Its the very same Marines you are speaking of that will need to be disarmed. I would say 50% of Marines own firearms, and the rest all want one when they move home. This aint kent state, were not talking about a few NG troops shooting a bunch of ******* protesters. Were talking about using force against moderate middle ground america. Look how much the left belly aches about **** like the rodney king beatings.

You can give up your guns, I wont.

10thzodiac
04-20-07, 03:47 PM
I completely disagree.

We are much different than the Brits. America as an armed society is part of our make-up. Its what separates us from everyone else. And BTW, you think that Marines will open fire on americans? **** NO! Its the very same Marines you are speaking of that will need to be disarmed. I would say 50% of Marines own firearms, and the rest all want one when they move home. This aint kent state, were not talking about a few NG troops shooting a bunch of ******* protesters. Were talking about using force against moderate middle ground america. Look how much the left belly aches about **** like the rodney king beatings.

You can give up your guns, I wont.

Who said anything about giving up what guns :D