PDA

View Full Version : Thank ya’ll he’s been waived.

Mike McIntyre
04-20-07, 10:23 AM
My son just received a BUMED waiver for “permanent hardware” (rod in femur) and I have this site and the Cops to thank.:banana: <br />
To Ed Reagle “GySgtRet” We could not have done it without you. You...

Marine84
04-20-07, 11:12 AM
Now YOU see too what it's all about Mike. Glad he got the waiver and much luck to him!

003XXMarineDAD
04-20-07, 11:36 AM
Mike glad to hear he got the waiver. Wish him the best from us.:)

Mike McIntyre
04-20-07, 11:57 AM
I want to be a fly on the wall when that nice man :evilgrin: in the park ranger hat asks him to get out of the rack before 14:00

lol

thedrifter
04-20-07, 12:55 PM
Great News...

I wish him all the Best

Ellie

GySgtRet
04-20-07, 03:43 PM
What I did was saw a potential Marine in need of help and a very concerned dad that wanted to see his son meet the guy in the Park Ranger hat at the yellow footprints. When you asked last year I consulted my experience as a Marine and from what you had told me your son had the potential. I didn't look at it as a gamble at all. A lot of Marines here will testify that we may not be the best looking and not everybody can be a Marine but dang it Riley will be one of us in a few short months from now. Do we have a DTG of him shipping yet? At any rate I am sure he will be a fine Marine one day.

Semper Fi

:iwo: :flag:

Mike McIntyre
04-21-07, 08:35 AM
What I did was saw a potential Marine in need of help and a very concerned dad that wanted to see his son meet the guy in the Park Ranger hat at the yellow footprints. When you asked last year I consulted my experience as a Marine and from what you had told me your son had the potential. I didn't look at it as a gamble at all. A lot of Marines here will testify that we may not be the best looking and not everybody can be a Marine but dang it Riley will be one of us in a few short months from now. Do we have a DTG of him shipping yet? At any rate I am sure he will be a fine Marine one day.

Semper Fi

:iwo: :flag:

Help me out here. The Gunny appears to be a little humble. If any of you on this site can name ANOTHER branch of the military in this or ANY other country that would have taken the time, the effort, or even had the concern that ya’ll did, please post here!

I rest my CASE!!!!!!!!

Mike McIntyre
04-21-07, 08:39 AM
To your last question Ed:

One said, Recruit Riley M. McIntyre, ships out 04-03-07 from MEPS New Orleans where he will soon join the other happy campers of summer camp in beautiful Parris Island., S.C.

Nestled in the South Carolina low country, where a recruit may experience nature (Sand Fleas) and the mild Deep South Climate. The brochure boasts of skilled competent staffers, very clean accommodation, and an experience that will last a lifetime. Campers will lean how to: swim, hike, nutrition, first aid, run, scale obstacles survive in the woods (the world for that matter), and even how to properly shoot a rife. Many former campers, still after many years, associate with their previous camp mates and claim that they have very fond memories of their Cabin Counselors.

I wish I could go, even if it were just to watch.

bigdog43701
04-21-07, 08:53 AM
OHHH_RAHHHH we got another one.

wish him luck and hope he makes t to the brotherhood...we can always use another motivated Marine.

Cash2053
06-11-07, 08:28 PM
Congrats and Good Luck. That's awesome. I remember what it was like the day I recieved my waiver. My family thought I won the lottery or something the day I recieved the news.

Osotogary
06-11-07, 10:11 PM
Terrific news, Mr. McInyre. All the best to your son and his fantastic support group....of coarse you are included.
Big time news calls for renewed big time effort. Please keep us informed of your son's journey whenever you can.
Adios from South Florida.
Gary