PDA

View Full Version : "How Evil Are You?"

thedrifter
03-03-03, 09:42 AM
"How Evil Are You?"
I'm listed as one Evil Person. Take the test and see what you all are.

"Whoever said Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will
never
hurt
> me obviously never got hit with a dictionary."
> ----------
> Two rules to success in life.
> #1: Don't tell people everything you know....
> ----------
> Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I
can!'
> Then get busy and find out how to do it. - Theodore Roosevelt
> ----------
> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
>
>

http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/

Sempers,

Roger

faris4life
03-03-03, 10:46 AM
Well looks like I'm twisted I am bearly evil. It says I could easily change if I ever wanted to. I like taking quiz's when I'm bored this ones differant.

SHOOTER1
03-03-03, 08:46 PM
Yup, Im twisted to, course i knew that.

wrbones
03-03-03, 09:38 PM
I almost maxed the scale! Let's just say....I'm evil.....

....I've got a pocket knife and a firecracker.....where's that cat.....

....here kitty, kitty, kitty.....

faris4life
03-04-03, 12:26 AM
thats too funny wrbones you don't seem that evil but I bet if your pushed watch out! i must be twisted cause my Marine rubbed off on me lol. i'll just let him take the blame for fun besides he pretty much agree's with almost everything i say so... there you go!

SheWolf
03-06-03, 10:31 PM
this quiz says I'm good,,, have to share that with hubby and son

wrbones
03-06-03, 10:37 PM
...let's see.....I need that roll of brass wire....some small nails and what'd I do with that hammer.....

here, kitty, kitty, kitty......

Barrio_rat
03-06-03, 10:57 PM
Fer cats.. all ya need is, a good clothes line. Ya just tie their tails together and throw 'em over...

Hey, I only came across as twisted! I don't do the stuff, I just think it up! LOL

I did know a guy who'd burry cats to their necks then run a lawn mower over 'em. Yuck.

Okay, on the lighter side... grind some fresh pepper into your hand. Hold your hand down low, cupping the pepper in it, call your dog over. As yer dog gets up to ya, he'll instictively put his nose into the palm of your hand. When he does this, pop him on the nose with your hand. This will make him inhale the pepper. I did this with my basset hound... I still laugh when I think of it.

I ain't evil... the test said so! LOL

wrbones
03-06-03, 11:25 PM
....Let's see....if I put a couple nails in that part of the fence...and a couple nails right about there on the building...about so high.... then do that same thing a bit further down the length of the fence, but a bit lower.....

...then do that two or three times between the makeshift gate those kids made in the fence and the end of the building....

vary the height of the nails and then run that wire across the gravel from one nail and back to the other.....

Better make sure the cat's inside before I go scope this out....

I kin watch the show from the balcony at the back of the apartment!

I did that in a place called LeRon Apartments about two miles from ASU in a suburb of Phoenix.

Local gang called themselves the 5th street somethin' or other was usin' a space between the fence and the building for one of their shortcuts when they'd be out roustin' the hood.

Only took one gang member gettin tore up to make 'em stop usin' that shortcut!

Kid was runnin full bore when he hit that hole in the fence. He bounced. Then got up and fought his way through the wires...got a good head of steam goin' and hit the next booby trap, it was set about head high.....Got up and kept goin' Another full head of steam and hit the next one....about ankle high.....and again...about waist high....and he didn't miss the last one either...which was just below my balcony....I was rollin'.

My cat was pretty interested in all of the commotion, too.

I was laughin too hard to use the firecrackers!

I saw the kid the next day. He looked liked he'd been dragged down the highway behind a car!

He didn't appreciate me laughin'!

They started avoidin' the complex I lived in after that......

Or was it after I threatened, in very colorful terms, to kill every one of them if they didn't cool their jets....I ferget right now.

Evil?....maybe....crazy?....the jury's still out, but what does the VA know anyway!

Barrio_rat
03-06-03, 11:42 PM
TCB Bones... ain't nothin' wrong with that!