PDA

View Full Version : Outrage!!!

gunnydi
02-28-03, 02:19 PM
[SIZE=3]:mad: :marine: [FONT=times new roman][COLOR=red][GLOW=crimson]
Below all Military Families of America, I want you to read, READ IT ALL, LEARN FROM IT, THEN GET UP OFF YOUR ***** AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I'm TIRED, DAMN TIRED, of people sitting around in the comfort of their God-forsaken easy chairs ifo their big color TVs ifo their pricey computers that they only use to read and write email on. NOW IS THE TIME TO USE THOSE PCS FOR SOMETHING MORE!!! USE IT TO EMAIL THE GOVERMENT WITH SUCH OUTRAGE THE LIKES YOU'LL DREAD READING BELOW. BUT BY GOD IN HEAVEN....AND BY THE THREAT OF MY WRATH, YOU HAD BETTER READ IT! IT AFFECTS OUR SONS, OUR DAUGHTERS, OUR HUSBANDS, OUR WIVES, OUR BROS, OUR SISTERS, OUR MILITARY LOVED ONES. THEN DO SOMETHING!! Write letters to the editors of local newspapers, make posters, make signs to put in your own front windows, put them in your car, up at work if permitted, spread some flyers, just DO SOMETHING!!
Everyone is always asking, what can I do to help support our kids? STOP ASKING AND DO!! Write them, send them packages, send a freakin FREE AMAZING MAIL POSTCARD SAYING WE DO CARE ABOUT YOU!! WE DO PRAY FOR YOU!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!! WE THANK YOU!! BUT DAMN IT, DO SOMETHING!!! It just does NOT take that long to address a few post cards, a few short notes, just say THANK YOU if nothing else. JUST LET THEM KNOW WE DO CARE!!
And remember that on MANY separate occassions I have asked all of you, over and over again to DEFINE FOR ME YOUR MEANING, YOUR REALIZATION OF WHAT PATRIOTISM IS. I got a TOTAL TOTAL 3 RESPONSES. AND ALL 3 WERE FROM UNITED STATES VETERANS!!! Believe me people, you do NOT have to have served this country to know what PATRIOTISM IS! IF YOU DO, THEN THIS COUNTRY HAS SURELY AND MOST DEFINITELY GONE STRAIGHT TO HELL.
I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING RIGHT NOW, I'M CHALLENGING THE 32 STUDENTS OF MR. DAVID BOUNDS HIGH SCHOOL CLASS AT LITTLE AXE H.S. IN OKLAHOMA TO SEND ME ONE EACH, THEIR DEFINITION OF PATRIOTISM. Once I receive them, I'm going to display each and every one on the site I built for them and their project of HIGH STUDENT PATRIOTISM. I'll lay odds that those STUDENTS will have an idea what PATRIOTISM TRULY IS. Now, why haven't AT LEAST 32 Military Families been able to do that?
If you are not totally and EXTREMELY OUTRAGED BY WHAT YOU READ BELOW, THEN #1, YOU ARE UNAMERICAN AND #2, YOU ARE INHUMANE.
DANE, GOTTA TELL YA BABE, THE NEXT ANTI-WAR MONGER THAT I SEE, HEAR, MEET UP WITH IS IN FOR THE ***KICKIN OF A LIFETIME. Sure, none of us WANTS war, I don't WANT war. Too many innocent lives lost on ALL SIDES. Remember, even on the 'other side' they too, are someone's loved one.....BUT to call and beat any UNITED STATES MILITARY PERSONNEL FOR DEFENDING THEIR COUNTRY AND THE LIVES, FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS OF THIS NATION, YOU DESERVE TO BE TRIED FOR TREASON. AND IF YOU DARE TO BEAT YOUR OWN MILITARY SERVICE PERSONNEL, THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS COUNTRY, CAUSE I'M SICK OF THIS **** AND I'M NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE.
I'd also like to know just HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE DONE AS I ASKED OF YOU AND WRITTEN ONE TINY LETTER TO YOUR LOCAL YMCA ABOUT HOW THEY'RE INSISTING ON CHARGING OUR MILITARY FOR A FEW DAYS USAGE OF THEIR FACILITIES WHILE HOME ON LEAVE? ANYONE???? WELL I JUST SENT OUT 5 LETTERS TODAY, TO 3 YMCAs IN THIS AREA AND TO OUR 2 LARGEST NEWSPAPERS. No big deal, one letter, 5 copies! WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THE SAME???? YOU DON'T HAVE 10 MINS? WHAT ABOUT THE 10 MINS. YOU'RE USING RIGHT NOW......IF YOU DON'T STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT, AND DO IT LOUDLY, THEN BY GOD WHO WILL? WHO WILL? ONLY ME?? SO BE IT!! NOW READ............

You better sit down before you read this. I got it today from a friend of mine that was a Tanker in Vietnam. Hold on to sumthing Gunny...I'm warning you !!

Here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had some pretty disturbing news from a high school friend of mine who has a son in the Marines.

She went out with her boss on a business trip to Philadelphia last weekend in time to be trapped in the hotel by the big snowstorm that swept the East Coast. When she was done, she and her boss took separate flights home to Des Moines.

Her boss was on an American Airlines flight, seated in the middle of a couple dozen Marines. Directly in front of her was a young yuppie couple. They were drunk. Very drunk. They started calling the Marines baby killers. They cursed them with every dirty name you can think of for the entire flight. They said that if they had any brain cells they would be in Harvard now instead of on their way overseas to kill innocent mothers and children.

The Marines took it.

The news got worse when she got home. Her son called her at 3:30 AM, sobbing uncontrollably. He had been out with his Marine buddies from Camp Pendleton. He split from them to go home to his apartment when a large group of guys, he doesn't know how many, jumped him and beat the **** out of him. The whole time they were calling him a baby killer. They had him on the ground kicking him. They were screaming anti-war crap at him. He told his brother and sister what they said but they won't repeat it to his Mom. She's torn up enough.

What hurt him more than the beating was the awful peace crap. He and his buddies were about to ship out to Kuwait to fight the war, maybe die in the process, and here he was being atttacked by his own countrymen. He said it was all about patriotism, all about loving the flag. He was doing this for them and they don't get it. They don't care about the country. They don't care about the flag. They were trying to kill him. He was inconsolable that they had attacked him because he was a Marine. He was ashamed to tell anyone about it.

He just made Sergeant. He made his plane to Kuwait. He's there now.

If you haven't done anything to support the troops, now is the time to do it. Don't look around for somebody else to stand up for the country. It's up to you. If you don't make a stand now, right now, right this minute, the traitors will take over. Now is a good time to put the flag up, to greet people in uniform and tell them explicitly that you support them and wish them well, and to aggressively confront those who wish them harm.

**** ALL THEM WAR PROTESTORS ....THEY AIN'T ANTI WAR...THEIR ANTI AMERICAN !! SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW.........I'M TELLIN YA GUNNY....I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING !!! NOW !!

Semper Fidelis
Dane Brown
USMC, 1/27, Nam68

lurchenstein
02-28-03, 02:45 PM
Thanks for getting the word out. Some of the anti-war actions are worse than I imagined. Certainly destroys the anti-war credibility too.
:mad:

MillRatUSMC
02-28-03, 03:32 PM
What can one say to an "OUTRAGE" such as what took place?
A long time in the past, I stated before the war on terrorism was done.
It was going to call on action more by deed than by mouth.
Many are now doing things because of fear.
That fear stems from fear that they might be called to serve.
I once had a feeling that many were getting detached from any feeling toward the military.
Because it was now an all volunteer force.
This one draw back to an all volunteer force.
So some fools see any member of the arm forces as a danger to their safety, so they attack.
Damn, one has to reword much of what one wants to say!
I was thinking about what one "old Breed" once told me.
They had one Marine attacked by some thugs.
They took matters into thier hands and cleaned house.
That took care of that problem.
Now things might be different.
Sure would like to see some of that action now.
Now a thought came to mind; if we plan to take any action.
We should declare a state of war, that would make any action against the military an action of treason.
For aiding and abetting an enemy of the nation in time of war.
Now another question; seeing that Marine was active, would an assualt of that Marine be consider a federal crime?
That might prove interesting to say the least.
Now is the time for deed by action as gunnydi has asked that we consider doing.
We just have to get mobilized.
HOW?
That the big question that needs answering.
Because the anti-Americans have got mobilized.
To counter that we have to get our act together.

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo