PDA

View Full Version : Skillets Jr.

SkilletsUSMC
04-17-07, 01:11 PM
For everyone who knows me, I just want to make it known that the ultrasound has confirmed that my new son will be a boy!

My fireteam is growing!

thedrifter
04-17-07, 01:22 PM
Congratulations!

I can see a Future Marine is about to come forth in this world...;)

God Bless,
Ellie

FistFu68
04-17-07, 01:22 PM
:beer: GOOD-FOR YOU CPL.S, GOD~BLESS YOU'R FIRETEAM :beer:

marinegreen
04-17-07, 01:26 PM
Have you been singing cadence at nite to him. Hopefully he comes into this world wearing a high & tight !!! Congrats :)
MG

10thzodiac
04-17-07, 02:20 PM
And here I thought you were computer bound like the rest of us !

Be careful, not to ______ yourself away from the table :D

Congratulations daddy http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

yellowwing
04-17-07, 03:03 PM
Outstanding! Here's health to you, your wife and the expectant little rifleman.
:thumbup:

killerinstinct
04-17-07, 03:22 PM
grats man on having a boy i think boys are much easier than girls....

http://enstrippasdagbok.blogg.se/images/army_baby_1144915228.jpg

miller36
04-17-07, 03:25 PM
Congratulations!!!
;) :thumbup:

fmoyer
04-17-07, 03:30 PM
Good Luck after a boy and 2 girls a boy is much easier to raise, but you still have to love those little girls.

skyhawker
04-17-07, 03:36 PM
Congratulations and hope everyone is ok.
Now go polish your brass, and stick out your chest.

sgt tony
04-17-07, 03:54 PM
OK just a question you said that the ultrasound said that your new son is going to be a boy right? Well I thought all son's were boy. Oh that right there is those that are son a bi@@hes.

Congratulations a future Marine

SkilletsUSMC
04-17-07, 04:23 PM
OK just a question you said that the ultrasound said that your new son is going to be a boy right? Well I thought all son's were boy. Oh that right there is those that are son a bi@@hes.

Congratulations a future Marine

Ouch... good one, I guess that goes without saying.:D

jetdawgg
04-17-07, 05:04 PM
Congrats guy. I have two killers. They beat the hell out of me daily:flag:

The liitle one (4) is the worst now. I had a great talk with my oldest (16) a few weeks ago. He said "the reason that I was good growing up is because you scared the hell out of me."

"I was afraid to do something wrong"

I only beat his @ss about 2/3 times. The rest was just firmly talking to him.

I guess now that he is bigger he will bust me up:D

Good luck as there is no rule book they come with.

marinegreen
04-17-07, 05:12 PM
Congrats guy. I have two killers. They beat the hell out of me daily:flag:

The liitle one (4) is the worst now. I had a great talk with my oldest (16) a few weeks ago. He said "the reason that I was good growing up is because you scared the hell out of me."

"I was afraid to do something wrong"

I only beat his @ss about 2/3 times. The rest was just firmly talking to him.

I guess now that he is bigger he will bust me up:D

Good luck as there is no rule book they come with.

Careful jetdawg,you got peeps out there that will see you posted about beating your child and you'll go to jail, remember that those who sit on the golden thrown say you should never strike your kids,it makes them violent. Hell my ole man used the belt,his fist, and calling me every name in the book and I didnt turn out violently. Hell I whacked my kids with the belt and there good kids but you know how them Ivy tower critics think though......

jetdawgg
04-17-07, 05:23 PM
I am aware. Thanks Jarhead. Compared to what I used to get, He got off light. He knows he skated thru life so far.

I don't like hitting kids. I don't know how much they learn from that. The few times I had to go at him was due to respect. The scare tactics work the best.

He let me know that. What a fun talk we had and what a great kid he is. Now I gotta work with the little one. He skates even more than his brother.

They are both comedians and pranksters. One day the oldest jumped thru my dad's Benz passenger side window (He was 6 then). My dad asked him was he ok?

If I did the same thing at his age, I would have never made it to the USMC. And back then he had a Maverick.:D

Quinbo
04-17-07, 06:04 PM
Keep planting them deep Skillets and congratulations. Kids will challenge your leadership skills more than a bird pvt.

8th&I Marine
04-18-07, 12:11 AM
Skilletts congrats my brother, I myself will find out may 11th on what my child will be. This is our first one and if he or she turns out like us boy am I in trouble. SF Marine

Cantrell:flag:

Sgt Leprechaun
04-19-07, 04:41 AM
Congrats buddy!!!

ringoffire
04-21-07, 08:31 AM
Congrats to you and your wife, I pray everyone will be healthy. Boys are alot of fun, I have 3 and our oldest is a girl. I'd have more kids if I could get a gaurentee that they would be boys, lol.