PDA

View Full Version : What's so special about the Marine Corps?

wrbones
02-27-03, 10:25 PM
Got this from a Marine around here known as sealaywer. (Yep. I spelled his username right.) Thought it needed to be seen again. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Ask a Marine what's so special about the Marines and the...

lurchenstein
02-28-03, 02:17 AM
I was running low on motivation today. This post got me back on my feet. OOOOO RRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!:marine:

Roberto T. Cast
02-28-03, 05:47 AM
We are MARINES because we wanted to be Marines, those that didn't make in Boot Camp, did not have the Esprit De Corps. I too went thru Boot Camp training in 8 weeks beginning in September of 1965. Because I am 5'4", and I wear Vietnam Vet cap, people don't think I am Marine. I reply to them, remember, dynamite comes in small package. Others say we hear a lot of crazy things about Marines, and I say to them, you better believe it, and its all true. Remember Marines tour of duty in Nam was 13 months and not 12 months like the other branch of service. I could go on and on, but I won't. Remember, Once a Marine, Always A Marine.

All I have to say now at this point in my life, is " IF BEING A MARINE IS AN ILLNESS, LET NO DOCTOR FIND A CURE." VIVA THE CORPS. :marine: