PDA

View Full Version : The Global Warming Swindle

jinelson
04-17-07, 09:41 AM
Im so sick and tired of the leftest banter about global warming. I just read Miss Ellie's thread on "Wars Over Water" what a crock of crap brought to us by the UN. The left swears their science is fact but here is counter science by other scientists in this video link "The Global Warming Swindle" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=great+global+warming I'm going with Global Warming because its the sun after all and we have many other enemies to attend too. Al Gore is full of sh*t and needs to practice what he preachs!

Jim

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/dparris/DSC00185.jpg

thedrifter
04-17-07, 09:49 AM
;) :thumbup:

Ellie

yellowwing
04-17-07, 10:34 AM
The odd thing to me is if it is us or the sun, geez, what are we going to do about it?

jinelson
04-17-07, 10:42 AM
Well Al Gore and the UN would have us :

PANIC

Jim

10thzodiac
04-17-07, 10:48 AM
The odd thing to me is if it is us or the sun, geez, what are we going to do about it?

Actually as time goes on the sun is getting hotter and in x amount of million of years this planet will be toast.

What am I going to do about it ? I'm leaving before it happens :D

crate78
04-17-07, 06:41 PM
I wrote a thesis on global warming once, and if past patterns repeat, right now the Earth is nearing the end of a 10,000 year warming trend and within 2,000 years will plunge into another ice age.

The polar ice caps didn't even appear until two and a half million years ago, and now there's panic because they're receding. In the 3.6 BILLION year existence of Earth, two and a half million years is like overnite.

To put it into perspective, if the entire 3.6 billion year history of the Earth were compressed into one year, man's entire known existence would begin at two seconds to midnight on December 31.

crate

SkilletsUSMC
04-17-07, 06:46 PM
I agree with you that global warming isnt a huge issue like they claim. But if thats what it takes to get america off their butts to make new fuel then so be it. I am tired of paying jihadist fuksticks my money. I think America needs to get off the needle. With no money comming in from oil the islamist will be short of dough FAST.

10thzodiac
04-17-07, 06:47 PM
I wrote a thesis on global warming once, and if past patterns repeat, right now the Earth is nearing the end of a 10,000 year warming trend and within 2,000 years will plunge into another ice age.

The polar ice caps didn't even appear until two and a half million years ago, and now there's panic because they're receding. In the 3.6 BILLION year existence of Earth, two and a half million years is like overnite.

To put it into perspective, if the entire 3.6 billion year history of the Earth were compressed into one year, man's entire known existence would begin at two seconds to midnight on December 31.

crate

Sarge, you articulated that very well http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

drumcorpssnare
04-18-07, 04:11 PM
Heck, just a few days ago here in Syracuse, we got 5" of "Global Warming"!!!:D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

yellowwing
04-18-07, 05:30 PM
Not "Global Warming" its "Global Climate Change"

Bush aide 'edited climate papers'
The documents outlined US climate change policy
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4075986.stm

A White House official edited government reports in ways that played down links between global warming and emissions, the New York Times reported.
Philip Cooney removed or adjusted descriptions of climate research that had already been approved by government scientists, the newspaper said.

The White House denied Mr Cooney, a former oil industry advocate, watered down the reports.

It said the changes were part of a normal inter-agency review process.

So now politically appointed oil lobbyist can change what career scientists publish. Remember when they were offering any scientist $10,000 to refute the Euro Scientist warnings? :thumbdown

USMCmailman
04-18-07, 05:45 PM
You guys make the comedy channel look lame!!!!:) :thumbup: :banana:

yellowwing
04-18-07, 05:49 PM
They talked to a Board of Canadian Farmers on the climate change. After an hour presentation, one ole farmer stand up and asks, "You mean we will have the climate of Kansas and Iowa? So whats the problem?" :banana:

USMCmailman
04-18-07, 05:55 PM
I think the climate will change in a couple thousand years.
SO WHAT? It won't even affect my kids, cause they will already be dead too! And their kids, etc. :p :scared: :yes:

jetdawgg
04-18-07, 06:11 PM
You guys make the comedy channel look lame!!!!:) :thumbup: :banana:

You mean that outside of FOX there is another channel with comedy?

USMCmailman
04-18-07, 06:15 PM
actually they are all pretty funny!!! Especially CNN the communist news network.:scared: :no:

ggyoung
04-18-07, 06:32 PM
I would like to know where this global warming was 10 weeks ago when it was 27 below zero here

USMCmailman
04-18-07, 06:37 PM
:bunny: That was all in your mind! It was really hot outside!