PDA

View Full Version : Jesse & Al; Just So We're Clear

marinegreen
04-16-07, 10:24 AM
Imus calling black woman nappy headed ho's. WRONG

Jesse Jack-azz-son calling jews " Hymies" and referring to New York as " Hymietown; RIGHT

Imus calling black woman "nappy headed hos"; WRONG

Jesse Jack-azz-son having a affair and inpregnating Karin Stanford, then using rainbow coalition funds to pay her $40000 and purchase her a $365000 home to keep her quite; RIGHT

Jesse Jack-azz-son not paying child support; RIGHT

Jesse Jack-azz-son saying La Crosse rape suspects who have been aquitted deserve the negative attention because they were'nt acting morally by hiring a stripper; RIGHT

I'm glad we have someone with strong moral values like Jack-azz-son to make sure nobody makes racist jokes on radio stations.

Thanks for showing us whats right and wrong jesse !!

And who can forget Al Sharpton

After district attny Steven Pagones failed to prosecute white suspects for a black girl( because evedience showed the story was fabricated)Al Sharpton accused Pagones of raping the girl himself, Pagones successfully sued Sharpton and won

WAIT........It gets better;

Imus calling black woman, "nappy headed hos"Wrong

In 1995 sharpton led a protest in harlem against freddys fashions jewish owned clothing store, to expand into the black community, Sharpton protestors, "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that white interloper can expand his business," 3 mths later an armed protestor forcibly burned down the establishment killing 7 and himself

Thanks Jesse & Al,for showing us whats RIGHT AND WRONG,I'm glad we can finally see the light. I'm glad you guys stopped this guy(Imus) and all his charities for sick, homeless children, that will dry up now. Thanks guys,yer the greatest !!!!:mad:

:yes: MG

10thzodiac
04-16-07, 10:35 AM
And when Rome burnt, Nero fiddled <CENTER>http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Music/violin-052.gif</CENTER>