PDA

View Full Version : Thank god for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

outlaw3179
04-14-07, 04:56 PM
Yesterday Don Imus was fired for calling the Rutgers University basketball team "nappy headed hos". Sure, that was inappropriate, but did the punishment fit the crime? Maybe we should look at the two guys who pushed this issue until Imus was fired.

Jesse Jackson says it's a question of morality, and what's right and what's wrong.

Just so we're clear:

Imus Calling Black Women "nappy headed hos": Wrong.

Jesse Jackson calling Jews "Hymies" and referring to New York as "Hymietown" : Right. (Washington Post, 1984)

Jesse Jackson having an affair and Impregnating Karin Stanford, then using rainbow coalition funds to pay her $40,000 and purchasing a $365,000 house to keep her quiet: Right

Jesse Jackson not paying child support for this child, and not visiting her: Right

Jesse Jackson Saying Duke La Crosse Rape Suspects who have been aquitted "deserved the negative attention" because they weren't acting morally by hiring a stripper: Right

I'm glad we have someone with strong moral values like Jesse Jackson to make sure nobody makes racist jokes on radio stations!

Thanks for showing us what's right and what's wrong Jesse.

And who can forget Al Sharpton, another strong moral figure who knows the power of words:

After District Attorney Steven Pagones failed to prosecute white suspects for raping a black girl (because evidence showed the story was fabricated) Al Sharpton accused Pagones Himself of raping the girl. Pagones successfully sued him for Defamation. Right

But it gets better:

In 1995, Sharpton led a protest in Harlem against the plans of Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store, to expand into a black neighborhood. Sharpton told the protesters, "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Three months later, an armed protester forcibly entered the store and burned it down, killing himself and seven others. Right

Thanks Jesse and Al for showing us what's right and wrong. I'm glad we can finally see the light now. I'm glad you guys stopped this guy, and all his charities for sick and homeless children, that will now dry up. Thanks guys!

OLE SARG
04-14-07, 05:52 PM
fatass sharpton and mushmouth jesse jackson are both big, ****ing hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The black race is in trouble with these two buffoons leading their cause.
I am going to start a "cause" for us poor caucasians!!!!!! We are going to have a "White History Month", A one million AND ONE MAN MARCH, EENIE, MINEE, MOE, YOUR A CRACKER, BITE YOUR TOE, ETC. SEE HOW ****ING RIDICULOUS THIS **** IS??????????????????????

SEMPER FI,

hmckinley
04-14-07, 07:11 PM
Maybe Imus should open his charity ranch up for the minority, white people!!

10thzodiac
04-14-07, 08:12 PM
A wise man once asked a man to look through a pane of glass and asked what do you see ? The man replied. "I see nothing". The wise man then said, "Put a little silver in the glass [mirror], and what do you see now ? The man said, "me".

Imus, Jackson and Sharpton mirror society.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."

"If all the fools in this world should die, lordly God how lonely I should be."

marinegreen
04-15-07, 01:46 AM
Maybe Imus should open his charity ranch up for the minority, white people!!

There saying that the ranch could NOT EXSIST one day, reason being Imus wont get the chance to sell it on the airwaves and corporate donors and everybody else who have donated over the yrs will soon forget about it. Here was a guy and his wife who gave alot ofthere own $$ and free time to show these terminally ill kids with cancer the chance to live the cowboy life. They spend $ 28000 on each kid there and last yr they spent $ 2.5 million on kids so it goes to show how many go there from all races. But thanks to the jacksons,sharptons and the rest who Bi**ched and moaned this dream could blow away like dried up dog chit. You dont hear of them 2 sorry MF'ers doing anything for kids but instilling racism into them. I hope the ranch doesnt stop exsisting but if it does we can Thank Jackson and Sharpton the most for stirring up so much hatered:devious: . I've got 4 words for Jack-azz-son & Sharpton and they are: Fuq You & Fuq You:mad: ..........

:yes: MG

hmckinley
04-15-07, 06:11 AM
There saying that the ranch could NOT EXSIST one day, reason being Imus wont get the chance to sell it on the airwaves and corporate donors and everybody else who have donated over the yrs will soon forget about it. Here was a guy and his wife who gave alot ofthere own $$ and free time to show these terminally ill kids with cancer the chance to live the cowboy life. They spend $ 28000 on each kid there and last yr they spent $ 2.5 million on kids so it goes to show how many go there from all races. But thanks to the jacksons,sharptons and the rest who Bi**ched and moaned this dream could blow away like dried up dog chit. You dont hear of them 2 sorry MF'ers doing anything for kids but instilling racism into them. I hope the ranch doesnt stop exsisting but if it does we can Thank Jackson and Sharpton the most for stirring up so much hatered:devious: . I've got 4 words for Jack-azz-son & Sharpton and they are: Fuq You & Fuq You:mad: ..........

:yes: MGMarine Green go to the "VIP" Platinum membership only post site. A message there for you and anyone else wanting to read. I hope everyone can read it, don't really know how this site works. Fluk em all but ten, "seven for pawl bearer's, two for road guards and a priest to call cadence.

GySgtRet
04-15-07, 08:27 AM
It is ok for some in society to say the things that Don Imus has said. Rapper, and Gansta Rapper, and such. My own wife said that freedom of speech only goes so far..?? Freedom is freedom no matter who it is. It just doesn't go so far and stop at a certain point and stop at another point for others. Don Imus served in the Marine Corps and played in the Marine Corps Band. There isn't much history on him no matter he is one of our Brothers. So with the narrow mindedness of some in the country maybe we should hang him in New York city as Sadam Husein was so all can see that this monster gets his just rewards. For exersising his Freedom of Speech. He did not murder anybody he never laid a hand on them. He and his wife are charitable people that no matter what has happened in the world they are still charitable no matter who you are. His wife finished the charity that DOn was working on. Don Imus has been a shock jock for a very long time. Are people surprised that he would exersise his freedom of speech. He was doing his job as a entertainer. CBS is wrong to allow public opinion macke the descision on whether to let him stay or not. DOn Imus shold be allowed to stay.

:mad:

10thzodiac
04-15-07, 09:28 AM
Not to worry. CIRUS is probably already knocking on his door.

hrscowboy
04-15-07, 09:45 AM
First thing first gentlemen. Jackson is no Reverend he has never ever attended any schooling to become a reverend he just took the title and has used it for years.. Now Sharpton since the young men...

OLE SARG
04-15-07, 04:41 PM
The previous posts shout of these two nappy headed hhhooosss as being OPPORTUNISTIC RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fatass sharpton is a convicted felon and mushmouth jackson should be (word is he (mushmouth) will screw anything or anybody). So they RRREEEAAALLLYYY set good examples for young blacks???????????? MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

marinegreen
04-15-07, 04:46 PM
The previous posts shout of these two nappy headed hhhooosss as being OPPORTUNISTIC RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fatass sharpton is a convicted felon and mushmouth jackson should be (word is he (mushmouth) will screw anything or anybody). So they RRREEEAAALLLYYY set good examples for young blacks???????????? MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Buuuuuttttt, there men of the cloth SARGE, and arent we as GOD fearing sheep suppose to do what these "NAPPY HEADED HOOOOOSSSS" SAY ??? har ! har ! har !

:D MG