PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Contract

bgsuwoody
04-14-07, 12:46 AM
I signed a DOD form 4/1 - 4/2. I however did not have any area in these forms describing my MOS. I however signed another form regarding being "guaranteed" my 03xx MOS. I was wondering what this would look like on a 4/1 or 4/2 page, or whether it was part of another part of contract (which I know I signed) regarding my MOS which was guaranteed 03xx. If anyone would know what this would look like on a contract, or what I should do it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on getting that other form from my recruiter on Monday. If anyone can help me figuring out where to find guaranteed MOS it would be greatly appreciated

Marine84
04-14-07, 08:33 AM
You WILL NOT get a guaranteed MOS - you get guaranteed the FIELD. Those 2 "xx"s behind that 03 means you still got 2 numbers to pick up. Depending on the needs of the Corps and when you graduate bootcamp will depend on what those last 2 numbers are.

Now, if you're going reserve.....................that may be a different story.

WalkingMan
04-14-07, 09:25 AM
I signed a DOD form 4/1 - 4/2. I however did not have any area in these forms describing my MOS. I however signed another form regarding being "guaranteed" my 03xx MOS. I was wondering what this would look like on a 4/1 or 4/2 page, or whether it was part of another part of contract (which I know I signed) regarding my MOS which was guaranteed 03xx. If anyone would know what this would look like on a contract, or what I should do it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on getting that other form from my recruiter on Monday. If anyone can help me figuring out where to find guaranteed MOS it would be greatly appreciated

Unless the Marine Corps has changed its traditional policy, all Marines are automatically 0311, regardless of whatever other MOS's they might pick up, along their career track.