PDA

View Full Version : Eurabia, western women, and PC

SkilletsUSMC
04-13-07, 12:06 PM
This PC **** is getting WAY out if hand :(

Click Me. (http://patdollard.com/2007/04/13/epidemic-of-racist-rapes-of-white-christian-women-by-immigrant-muslim-men-sweeps-europe-police-in-south-of-france-80-committed-by-muslims-30-muslim-gang-rapes-muslims-blame-provoca/)

Unni Wikan, a professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo, in 2001 said that “Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes” because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. The professor’s conclusion was not that Muslim men living in the West needed to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: “Norwegian women must realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/real_holocaust.jpg

YLDNDN6
04-13-07, 12:31 PM
Unreal...let them try to get away with that crap on these shores...I would buy stock in rope and gasoline companies, because there would be some lynching going on. Actually, I am prepared to adapt to their system of justice. You're a criminal...then hang like one. Hamurabi (sp?) had his ducks in a row...

SkilletsUSMC
04-13-07, 12:39 PM
This is ****ed up to say, but to me the majority of the blame falls on the spinless attitude of emasculated western men. Yes of course the rapists are disgusting and should be destroyed, but I wonder how much of this violence is commited because they know that we as a society wont stand up for its women and its ways. I hate to say it, but I think alot of American men (Marines Excluded) are just as pussified. I hope not.

I have said it before. I think the USMC will be running combat patrols in Europe in a not to distant future.

drumcorpssnare
04-13-07, 02:44 PM
The reason all those Islamic women have to wear burkas is because they're all a bunch of "ho's"!!!:D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

yellowwing
04-13-07, 02:50 PM
"80% committed by muslims", now that just seems odd and out of whack.

ZSKI
04-13-07, 03:25 PM
No its becoming a big problem in Europe. I have family there since my parents are immigrants. My cousin told me its getting bad, his girlfriend was nearly raped. He caught the bastard and managed to take care of him.

SkilletsUSMC
04-13-07, 03:25 PM
"80% committed by muslims", now that just seems odd and out of whack.

Respect for women in Islam is non-existant. It doesnt seem out of wack to me.

drumcorpssnare
04-13-07, 03:27 PM
yellowwing- You're not thinking! Of course the Moslem men are going to be raping Western women in Europe! There's no camels in Europe! Jeez....:D

marinegreen
04-13-07, 03:29 PM
The reason all those Islamic women have to wear burkas is because they're all a bunch of "ho's"!!!:D

Could you be more specific, is that just "Ho" or did you mean " Nappy Headed Ho's" ????:scared:

drumcorpssnare
04-13-07, 03:30 PM
Actually, they are known as "Nasty, camel-smellin' ho's".:sick: