PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton, leatherneck?

thedrifter
04-13-07, 09:04 AM
Commentary
Jim Geraghty: Hillary Clinton, leatherneck?

Jim Geraghty, The Examiner
Apr 13, 2007 3:00 AM

WASHINGTON - Look, Hillary’s attempt to join the Marines was used as an illustrative example of the senator’s enthusiasm for the use of military force in the New Republic. I remembered the original skepticism when she said this back in 1994 and wondered if there had ever been any source for this story other than Hillary because, A) let’s face it, the tale seems kind of contrary to the image of her as a war opponent and counterculture figure from her youth; and B) the timing is extraordinarily odd, to say the least.

The suspicion is that she either made up this tale of trying to join the Marines, or she visited the recruiter for a very different reason, to “test” his tolerance for women applicants, and had no real interest in joining the military.

If I’m supposed to believe the conclusion of the New Republic cover piece (that Hillary refuses to apologize for her vote for the Iraq war because she is, deep down, a hawk and that as president she would not hesitate to deploy U.S. forces to enact internationalist and humanitarian foreign policy goals), then the evidence to support that conclusion has to be persuasive. …

Examiner

Ellie

OLE SARG
04-13-07, 09:14 AM
hildabeast would not make a pimple on a real Marine's prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND besides that, she is a nappy headed HHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

yellowwing
04-13-07, 09:18 AM
AND besides that, she is a nappy headed HHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you didn't! Classic :thumbup:

thedrifter
04-13-07, 09:44 AM
hildabeast would not make a pimple on a real Marine's prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND besides that, she is a nappy headed HHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Ping!;)

Ellie

FistFu68
04-13-07, 09:57 AM
:evilgrin: CUM-ON SARGE, YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU WANT SUM;OF THAT SHAKY-PUDDIN!:sick: :banana:

jinelson
04-13-07, 09:58 AM
OLE SARG you're the greatest!

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

marinegreen
04-13-07, 10:03 AM

SEMPER FI,

Ole Sarg, you do need to he locked up and shackled, ROFLMAO:p
I've done pizzed myself....................

:D :yes:
MG

sgtslimpickens
04-13-07, 10:29 AM

SEMPER FI,

I just swallowed my Cope :D

Here's one for you Sarge...:beer:

drumcorpssnare
04-13-07, 10:54 AM
I wasn't aware the Marine Corps had an MOS for "slut/skank":D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

semperfi170
04-13-07, 12:40 PM
The MOS isn't a number desigination it is a descriptive: SUSIE ROTTENCROTCH!:sick:

Enter at your own risk!!!:evilgrin:

ggyoung
04-13-07, 01:43 PM
If you were to get in hildabests panties then you would have that old mos of 1369