PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter To Lee Iacocca

jetdawgg
04-13-07, 08:55 AM
Curt Maynard
4-12-7

<CENTER><TABLE height=57 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=551 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="601%" height=56><DL><DT>Thanks Lee, <DT><DT>Former Chrysler CEO Lee Iacocca has just finished a book entitled "Where Have all the Leaders Gone" in which he excoriates Dubya, our traitor and chief, by acknowledging that the war in Iraq, its subsequent occupation and our continuing presence there are ALL based on a "pack of lies." Gee - thanks Lee; where the hell were you when this became obvious more than four years ago? <DT><DT>Iacocca's book looks interesting enough based upon its excerpts, a few of which actually indicate Iacocca "gets it." But one wonders if he really does? One excerpt in particular suggests that Iacocca knows about the neo-Bolsheviks in Washington, but alas, even this great man is apparently hesitant to call a "spade a spade." <DT><DT>"Who are these guys anyway? Why are we in this mess? How did we end up with this crowd in Washington? Well, we voted for them -- or at least some of us did. But I'll tell you what we didn't do. We didn't agree to suspend the Constitution. We didn't agree to stop asking questions or demanding answers. Some of us are sick and tired of people who call free speech treason. Where I come from that's a dictatorship, not a democracy... And don't tell me it's all the fault of right-wing Republicans or liberal Democrats. That's an intellectually lazy argument, and it's part of the reason we're in this stew. We're not just a nation of factions. We're a people. We share common principles and ideals. And we rise and fall together."1] <DT><DT>Now, If I were to actually write Iacocca a letter, it would look something like this: <DT><DT>Dear Lee, <DT><DT>Who indeed! Lee, you're not doing us any good by tap dancing around the answer to your own rhetorical question. You know as well as I do who it is, why won't you say? Who has done this before Lee? Precedent was set more than ninety years ago when the same Bolshevik ideologues took over Russia in much the same way, suspending any and every tenet of human decency and pretty much for the same reason, to prevent public criticism and exposure! They're doing the same thing now Lee, but they're doing it behind the cloak of other minorities; you've got to know by now that the entire point behind the initiation of "hate crime" legislation [and the associated "hate speech" provisions] is ultimately to suppress criticism of them. Lee, they are the ones that injected the idea that our Constitutional guarantees of free speech are "hateful" and "treasonous," you've got to know this. This isn't something our Yale cheerleader thought of by himself [Damn him anyway]. Lee, are you going to stand silently as they continue this assault on our right to freely speak our minds. Are you going to let allow our society to go down the drain or are you going to do as Henry Ford did before you and tell the truth? In your book you implored the reader to "wake up," but you apparently haven't finished your nap yet. Why? <DT><DT>One of your "nine C's of leadership" includes "character". You wrote: <DT><DT>"A leader has to be a person of character. That means knowing the difference between right and wrong and having the guts to do the right thing A leader must have courage; I'm talking about balls." <DT><DT>I'm waiting Lee, when will you grab your balls and do the right thing! I promise I'll be behind you all the way, as will most of America. You don't actually believe the media's rhetoric do you? You ought to know by now that anyone that matters no longer pays the mainstream establishment media any attention nor lends it any credibility ­ they used up all their capital and more covering up 9-11. Lee, nobody of any consequence believes CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc wake up! <DT><DT>Lee, I know you know who is behind the war in Iraq and why it was launched in the first place. You don't seem to have a great deal of faith in the "popular" idea that the Iraq war is about oil, a convenient but unsupportable scapegoat/chimera, based upon the following excerpt which clearly reveals, at least in my mind, that the reasons you list with questions marks behind them, probably aren't the real agenda: <DT><DT>"He [Bush] has sent our troops (not to mention hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens) to their deaths -- for what? To build our oil reserves? To avenge his daddy because Saddam Hussein once tried to have him killed? To show his daddy he's tougher? The motivations behind the war in Iraq are questionable, and the execution of the war has been a disaster. A man of character does not ask a single soldier to die for a failed policy." <DT><DT>You rightly excoriate Bush and Congress for being apathetic and uninvolved, for spending more time on vacation at the ranch than in Washington, but you neglect to mention that there really isn't any reason for them to be in Washington based upon the undeniable fact that our government is being run from New York and Tel Aviv anyway. How come? If you're afraid, you'd be a helluva lot safer by coming out and emphatically stating this than beating around the bush and making these people paranoid that you might just become a loud mouthed populist at some point in the future. Another way to absolutely guarantee your own safety is to make it perfectly clear now that you are not going to apologize for any comments you might make in the future. In order for the media to capitalize on "nappy headed hoe" type comments; the media has to be certain you'll apologize. Refusal to do so completely neuters them and makes them look stupid. <DT><DT>In your book you wrote that "charisma" is an important quality in a leader and that people tend to follow a leader "because they trust him." Lee, this is an important point and I'm glad you brought it up. You see Lee; the majority of the intelligent people in this country no longer trust Bush or the Republican Party. But here's the kicker, they no longer trust the Democrats either. Both parties have squandered the good will of their base ­ they have spit in the face of their constituencies, when they open their mouths, they habitually lie, and the American people have figured it out. Lee, you don't expect us to believe that Hillary Clinton is really a frontrunner do you? Obama? John McCain? Rudy Giuliani? Come on Lee, too many people already know that these people are handpicked front men, millions upon millions of people have already seen every last one of them prostrate themselves before AIPAC, we aren't that stupid. One of them will undoubtedly be elected in 2008 but it won't be because they received the majority of the vote, it'll be because another election gets hijacked and "good people" like yourself refuse to stand up and say so. You wake up! <DT><DT>Another thing Lee, you seem to insinuate in your book that Bush failed as a leader on 9-11 because he sat with a perplexed look on his face for twenty minutes in a Florida classroom after being informed that America was under attack, as if there was really anything else he should have been doing. Lee, are you the last person on the face of the earth that believes the "official government version" of what happened on 9-11? It was an inside job stupid! Bush did what he was instructed to do, nothing! This isn't to say that a coward of the magnitude of Bush would have been able to do anything were he not complicit, but nonetheless our traitor and chief did just what he was suppose to do, and that was nothing. It's okay Lee, you can say this too, everyone knows it; it isn't a secret and/or a "conspiracy theory" any longer ­ it's pretty much mainstream, although the media would like you to believe otherwise. I live in the heart of Texas at present and it's difficult for me to find any Bush supporters anymore, they took off their bumper stickers a year ago [When Bush exposed himself fully by insisting that America absorb 20 million illegal aliens] and I haven't found anyone in the last nine months that will openly admit to believing in the governments version of 9-11. Sure, some of them might go home and tell their husbands/wives they still believe that load of bull****, but they're too embarrassed to admit as much publicly. <DT><DT>Lastly, I couldn't help but note this paragraph you wrote: <DT><DT>"I have news for the gang in Congress. We didn't elect you to sit on your asses and do nothing and remain silent while our democracy is being hijacked and our greatness is being replaced with mediocrity. What is everybody so afraid of? That some bobblehead on Fox News will call them a name? Give me a break. Why don't you guys show some spine for a change?" <DT><DT>Thanks, Lee, you took the words right out of my mouth. Now, why don't you grab your balls, take your own advice, and tell us all just how kosher Washington DC has become? <DT><DT><DT>Regards, <DT>Curt Maynard <DT><DT>http://www2.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=23420898#_ftnref1 <DT>[1] http://www.leadershipnow.com/leadershop/9781416532477excerpt.html <DT><DT>http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/04/open-letter-to-lee-iacocca.html </DT></DL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

10thzodiac
04-13-07, 09:15 AM
http://www.jca.apc.org/~altmedka/engl-030502shrn.jpg

Ariel Sharon:
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

List of Jewish-American politicians > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

jetdawgg
04-13-07, 09:28 AM
10thZ , OUCH