PDA

View Full Version : This Saturday

Hectic
04-13-07, 07:53 AM
O.k. anyone that lives in Arizona, and is not doing anything this Saturday(070414) the Arizona Field meet is taking place on (I think) 43rd Ave. and Encanto, the event is scheduled to run from 1030 to 1530. For anyone that doesn't know, it will be similar to the Celtic Games, fireman's carry, dizzy izzy, ect. If you would like to receive additional information let me know and I will get it to you tonight. If any of you decide to come please bring a video camera because I will most likely be doing the Dizzy Izzy again and then you can tape me almost knocking myself out. This event is open to anyone that would like to go so tell your friends, unless they don't live in Arizona, in which case don't tell them. Unless you want to.

Motorola07
04-13-07, 03:03 PM
Same here going on in Dallas. The annual pool function. 2 DI's will be there, one female one male. going to go on from 0700 - 1600.... ITS ALSO MY SENIOR PROM.... Going to be a great day.

EDIT::: wow I really didnt read your post all that well.... :P

killerinstinct
04-13-07, 03:14 PM
I will most likely be doing the Dizzy Izzy .

my favorite event....:beer:

Hectic
04-13-07, 06:55 PM
Dizzy Izzy is the devil....

Alex45
04-14-07, 06:25 PM
O.k. anyone that lives in Arizona, and is not doing anything this Saturday(070414) the Arizona Field meet is taking place on (I think) 43rd Ave. and Encanto, the event is scheduled to run from 1030 to 1530. For anyone that doesn't know, it will be similar to the Celtic Games, fireman's carry, dizzy izzy, ect. If you would like to receive additional information let me know and I will get it to you tonight. If any of you decide to come please bring a video camera because I will most likely be doing the Dizzy Izzy again and then you can tape me almost knocking myself out. This event is open to anyone that would like to go so tell your friends, unless they don't live in Arizona, in which case don't tell them. Unless you want to.

Yea i was there today. From East Tucson. The dizzy izzy was the only event i didn't do but watching people was hilarious.

Hectic
04-14-07, 07:02 PM
Ah that was fun, I am so burnt are tired right now though. Sadly RSS PV couldn't place this year, but we killed you all on the tug of war.

Alex45
04-17-07, 03:20 PM
yea we knew that we would have to be quick off the start because all our guys were much smaller than everyone else, but as you could tell it didn't work. haha. But it was still good times

Lgncarter07
04-17-07, 03:54 PM
Yea there was one in AL too. except we had 4 DIs on us at one time...just a little bit rough, but great!!

Hectic
04-17-07, 05:07 PM
Yeah I noticed that most of all the other Poolees were small, and the only two small ones we had were 15 and 14. Didn't your RSS win a plaque?

Motorola07
04-17-07, 06:51 PM
Oh I had a great time out there... I'm third squad leader, the DI asked for the third squadleaders to report on deck. All 4 of us come to othe front in attention. Tells us he is going to show us what some things goes on in the quarter deck at San Diego. Long story short we end up doing Moutain climbers infront of believe 4 RSS's. First thing i messed up on ALL DAY. He tells us when he yells moutain climbers we get up off his deck into push up position and scream MARINE CORPS. And bring the left knee to the chest... Didnt hear that part. Didnt bring left knee up. And yet i still cant hear out of my left ear. And i think i have some of his food in my ear as well... But I kept my face straight, eyes forward Screamed at the top of my lungs. Best time i have ever had. Even though i was getting pounded into the ground.

CANT WAIT TILL JUNE 4TH... Wish my mom or dad was there to take pictures of that.

Later that night I had PROM... we didnt get back till 4pm. I had to hall ass home get in the shower and get back to my girlfriends house to take pictures. After Prom, school had a function till 4am Post Prom. Stayed there all night bowling playing video games. Had a good time, but tired. :P

Yes his AR-15
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/plungerbugger/prom011.jpg
And Yes im a PIMP :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/plungerbugger/l_81ea524265e0b1210db83ff7e9fd33c7.jpg

Alex45
04-17-07, 10:48 PM
Yea we didn't win a plaque, that was North Tucson, they got 1st. O well, it was fun, but the real thing is like 6 weeks away for me.
Yea im the guide for my RSS but luckily the Drill Instructor didn't mess with me for that, he just messed with us all equally. I guess ill see you in SD Motorola.

Motorola07
04-17-07, 10:50 PM
Oh... you leaving same day to huh!!! sweet see you there...

poolee18
04-18-07, 09:39 AM
I was born in Arizona but Im not complaining