PDA

View Full Version : War Memorial Stolen

thedrifter
04-12-07, 03:43 PM
War Memorial Stolen
KOIN.com, OR

YAKIMA, Wash. - One of two men accused of stealing a war memorial from downtown Yakima has pleaded guilty, setting the stage for an emotional sentencing hearing.

James Daniel Hooker, 26, faces prison time for his plea to first-degree possession of stolen property. A sentencing date has not been scheduled.

Hooker and 43-year-old co-defendant Robert Wayne Pearson were accused of stealing the memorial, known as a Fallen Soldier Battle Cross, in November. The bronze statue was dedicated to soldiers and Marines killed in Iraq.

The theft outraged the community.

Police initially thought the statue was stolen for its scrap-metal value. But later they said it appeared the men stole the statue as a souvenir.

4/12/2007

Ellie

sgtslimpickens
04-12-07, 03:45 PM
What a fuqin disgrace... I say lynch 'em. Who's with me?:mad:

ssgtt32
04-12-07, 03:51 PM
But later they said it appeared the men stole the statue as a souvenir.

:evilgrin: I have souvenir for them, a big f-ing boot up there ass so far they will be in the hospital until christmas of 2010! :thumbdown

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 04:12 PM
Bring em on f@ckin punks. These extremists need to be who we 'take care of' in GTMO.

Burning flags, stealing statues, spitting on troops/vets is off the charts

MacAngus
04-12-07, 05:40 PM
The thing that sucks too is that if some MARINE kicked his ass good and proper the way we do the MARINE wouldn't go to jail they would put the poor bastard in a psyh ward straped to a bored and have him doped up.

sgt tony
04-12-07, 10:20 PM
lets get the rope and the 13 loops and away we go

jetdawgg
04-13-07, 09:21 AM
The thing that sucks too is that if some MARINE kicked his ass good and proper the way we do the MARINE wouldn't go to jail they would put the poor bastard in a psyh ward straped to a bored and have him doped up.

I'd ask the judge "who's next?"

10thzodiac
04-13-07, 09:24 AM

Part of proper is not getting caught :D

skyhawker
04-13-07, 12:49 PM
Lets take there "gonads" and hang them to a yard arm and have batting practice.

killerinstinct
04-13-07, 01:09 PM
What a fuqin disgrace... I say lynch 'em. Who's with me?:mad:

well they want a cross i say let them take a walk like jesus carrying it back to the memorial while the crowd spits and humiliates him:beer:

drumcorpssnare
04-13-07, 03:52 PM
These scumbags should be keel-hauled!
drumcorpssnare:usmc: