PDA

View Full Version : Oprah jumps on Bandwagon......

marinegreen
04-12-07, 09:40 AM
Guess Oprah is jumping on the bandwagon now about the Imus comment. She's gonna have the Rutgers womans team on, its not like we havent heard enough already and she's got to get a piece of the action. I can just hear her 1st ?, Oprah...and how did you feel lil girl ? (comment) Oooohhhhhh Ms Oprah I have been scarred for life you know, you know I have never been called such a foul thing you know but I dooozzz like to listen to rap music you know, you know I cant sleep at nites you know, you know my game has been effected you know, you know Mizzzaaa Imus should compensate us financially like mizzzaaa jackson says we should be financially compensated you know, you know mizzz Oprah I dont think Ill be able to have children you know.
Enough already:mad: , If everybody wants to start the healing process then shut the fuq up and heal.The rappers cram worse sounding comments and lyrics down our youths throats with there so-called music. The TV news is inundated with this, I mean are we gonna have a friggen 5 yr annv over this like they did with the Columbine shooting ??? Now Jackson and Sharpton are crying that theres just to many whites on the airwaves and that needs to change, heres 2 loudmouthed overrated dudes who cant get enough media exposure and its obivious its all about them.......
:devious: MG

Ed Palmer
04-12-07, 09:53 AM
This Is Why I'm Hot." It has topped the charts for the last 15 weeks. Here's a taste of the lyrics that young men and women are cranking up in their cars:

This is why I'm hot
Catch me on the block
Every other day
Another b1tch another drop
16 bars, 24 pop
44 songs, nixxa gimme what you got . . .
. . . We into big spinners
See my pimping never dragged
Find me wit' different women that you nixxas never had
For those who say they know me know I'm focused on ma cream
Player you come between you'd better focus on the beam
I keep it so mean the way you see me lean
And when I say I'm hot my nxxx dis is what I mean

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 09:57 AM
http://afronetizen.blogs.com/afronetizen/sharpton2.gif
Loudmouth?

sgtslimpickens
04-12-07, 09:58 AM
http://afronetizen.blogs.com/afronetizen/sharpton2.gif
Loudmouth?

Just a friggin' retard... They are all turds.

OLE SARG
04-12-07, 10:00 AM
How come they can say "******" in all those rap songs and a cracker says it and everybody has a heart attack!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS PC ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call an ILLEGAL ALIEN an illegal alien and you are branded a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! What the **** do you call them, they ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess in the future, I'll say what I mean and if people don't like they'll just have to put up with it!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

OLE SARG
04-12-07, 10:01 AM
oh, now they bleep the ****** word!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know this PC **** had taken over EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER ****ING FI,

jetdawgg
This Is Why I'm Hot." It has topped the charts for the last 15 weeks. Here's a taste of the lyrics that young men and women are cranking up in their cars:

This is why I'm hot
Catch me on the block
Every other day
Another b1tch another drop
16 bars, 24 pop
44 songs, nixxa gimme what you got . . .
. . . We into big spinners
See my pimping never dragged
Find me wit' different women that you nixxas never had
For those who say they know me know I'm focused on ma cream
Player you come between you'd better focus on the beam
I keep it so mean the way you see me lean
And when I say I'm hot my nxxx dis is what I mean

http://www.videostatic.com/photos/uncategorized/mims_hot.jpgJust keeping real my nixxx

sgtslimpickens
How come they can say "******" in all those rap songs and a cracker says it and everybody has a heart attack!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS PC ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call an ILLEGAL ALIEN an illegal alien and you are branded a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! What the **** do you call them, they ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess in the future, I'll say what I mean and if people don't like they'll just have to put up with it!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Fuq 'em, feed 'em fish heads.

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 10:04 AM

SEMPER FI,

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/priority/snoopdogg/1102_snoop_dogg_a.jpgYou got sumpthin against rap muzik man?

ROHO
04-12-07, 10:43 AM
You guys better watch it, the Rev AL Sharpton and 25 nichols gona be running up on you.

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 11:08 AM
You guys better watch it, the Rev AL Sharpton and 25 nichols gona be running up on you.

:D We will all be on Oprah soon

marinegreen
04-12-07, 12:04 PM
http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/priority/snoopdogg/1102_snoop_dogg_a.jpgYou got sumpthin against rap muzik man?

Ole poop dog just got off with community service for possessing a weapon and drugs thru airport security. Gimme a friggen break:devious: , he's a convicted felon !! And heres a prime example of who calls woman a HO and Bit**es, Ice T sang about killen cops, and all them other lil gang bangers sing there stupid azzed songs but they say thats just expressing there culture. Now here is double standards, here this sets a example for our youth but Imus gets fired and Sharpton and Jackson say enough is enough and we're gonna make Imus our example of dont mess with us blacks. They said Jackson was punished for saying Hymie town,does anybody remember what kind of punishment he got. You notice on the news when a reporter brings that up to either one of them phonie fuq's, they say: thats not whats in ? here and that was a long time ago but this is now. And they wonder why peeps get pizzed. Me being one of them, FUQ em

:yes: MG

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 12:33 PM
The announcement that MSNBC is discontinuing its simulcast of Don Imus' morning talk show was predictable. So, too, has been the fallout. Cable news and radio talk shows are providing blanket coverage - much of which, by the way, does not include Black women - trying to decipher the meaning of his words and the impact on Imus' career.

Blacks are in a tizzy, many of whom believe that Imus crossed one of the lines that White men cannot cross and want him fired. Some Whites are understanding while others are wondering what all the fuss is about and why Blacks are so sensitive. Be that as it may, the Imus fallout will be far-ranging and provides the country an opportunity to speak frankly about the responsibility of those who have such significant access to the public airwaves.

One area of fallout that has to be explored is the detoxification of the public airwaves and Black America's role in that effort. This is where we arrive at a "mirror moment" for Black America to come to grips with its own culpability in this regard. For far too long, prominent African Americans have played lip service to challenging Black "artists" who sellout Black people for money, offering "art" that only serves to enrich themselves while degrading, debasing, and disrespecting women.

There is little sadder than hearing young Black boys and men refer to Black women as *****es and ho's, emulating their entertainment heroes. Apologists such as Russell Simmons have defended the efforts of these traitors on entrepreneurial grounds suggesting that society is better because these sellouts have done something other than crime to get by.

Meanwhile, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others have been timid in their efforts to turn up the heat on these "artists" in the same way they went after Imus. They and other prominent African Americans can only have credibility on this issue if they are as aggressive with Black "artists" who are far worse than Imus.

MSNBC's decision to cancel its simulcast is not a big deal. It doesn't produce the show and won't lose much by moving on from Imus. While Imus' ratings were rising on the network, MSNBC's recent success has been driven by its early evening and primetime programming. It will likely repeat it's primetime lineup as it develops a morning news show and already have on staff the people who can fill the void.

CBS, with advertisers beginning to jump ship, has a decision to make: Keep Imus after his suspension ends and run the risk of further negative publicity or fire him. Firing Imus will be costly. After losing Howard Stern to satellite Radio, Imus reportedly accounts for about 20% of CBS Radio revenue. Dismissing Imus will have a significant impact on the bottom line. They have to act quickly or run the risk of having the decision taken out of their hands: affiliates around the country are likely to reassess whether Imus is worth the trouble. If enough decide that he isn't, then they may make the decision as to whether Imus is finished, not CBS.

Hopefully, the Imus affair will send a message to talk radio hosts, of all stripes, who traffic in racial stereotypes and racism to win listeners. Rush Limbaugh, Neil Boortz, and Michael Savage, among too many others, are quick to insult African Americans and other minorities for the sake of entertaining their listeners. Imus' history of racial gimmickry undermined his apology and obscured the good charity work he has done. These radio hosts aren't as untouchable as they think and should consider themselves on notice.

Michael K. Fauntroy is an assistant professor of public policy at George Mason University and author of the recently published book Republicans and the Black Vote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-fauntroy-phd/the-imus-fallout-and-less_b_45650.html
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-fauntroy-phd/the-imus-fallout-and-less_b_45650.html?view=print)

marinegreen
04-12-07, 12:44 PM
There making it sound like Imus created racism thats why it pizzes me off. Not once have I heard jerk 1- Sharpton and jerk 2-Jackson say anything negative about all the language used in rap, not once...... Guess they better start pulling, MTV,VH1,all BET entertainment, Comedy Central and a host of others off the TV, Come on You 2 phonie azzed Reverends, Get to work and get that crap off the air also, dont just 1 way this ordeal.........................

Kegler300
04-12-07, 12:52 PM
Wonder when she's going to invite the Duke LaCrosse players on her show...

sgtslimpickens
04-12-07, 01:03 PM
Don't even get me started on the Duke lacrosse BS. I read an article on Fox news a little while ago that stated they aren't even going to press charges against that dumb b1tch that lied and drug...

yellowwing
04-12-07, 01:48 PM
"Ole poop dog" - Now that's funny! ;)

killerinstinct
04-12-07, 02:18 PM
its all crap.... its like why must i have to understand a woman and where she comes from and attned sensite and emotinal understanding classes?? Where are the classes for women or the social outcry for women to understand what its like being a man? People are always caught up and ***** bout the wdumbest ****..

Funny how i was reading an article about china and the 2008 olympics where IN ****ING CHINA!! they are requiring cab drivers to pass an english test or get their license revoked... CHINA!!! They are also thinking bout implementing a hotline to report business that are using what they call chinglish from being used.. I dont care if it's communist or what but least they take care of **** and these things actually got me thinking bout moving there.. This crap is getting out of hand..

I do like how they will also boot you out of the country and not say oh well you need health insurance and poor immigrants and **** **** em **** this pc **** and **** all those bigots who will degrade themselves and other races but just not allow another race to degrade them...

ROHO
04-12-07, 02:44 PM
Tough straight headed ho's, Oh no!! I said it, but at least I did not offend any one Jessie Jackson, or Rev Al Sharpton would defend so I'm safe.

OLE SARG
04-12-07, 02:52 PM
The minorities do a ****ing good job of keeping racist alive and well in these United States. Hypocrites like fatass albert sharpton and mushmouth jesse jackson are prime examples of two-faced liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two jackasses are a hell of an example for the black race - I still like to refer to these two *******s as opportunistic racists, which fits them to a T!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

marinegreen
04-12-07, 02:59 PM
The minorities do a ****ing good job of keeping racist alive and well in these United States. Hypocrites like fatass albert sharpton and mushmouth jesse jackson are prime examples of two-faced liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two jackasses are a hell of an example for the black race - I still like to refer to these two *******s as opportunistic racists, which fits them to a T!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Amen to that brother.......:thumbup:

CHOPPER7199
04-12-07, 03:38 PM
How And The Hell Did They Get The Title Of Reverend? I Thought Once You Made Your Piece It Was To Forgive. These Ass Holes Are Real Jerks But No One In The Media Will Take Them On. Lol Cnn. Trusted Name. They Are The Biggest 2 Racists In Religion I Can Think Of At This Time.

CHOPPER7199
04-12-07, 03:41 PM
Oh, Where Were These Two When All The Chit Broke Out In.n.o? Not Telling There Folks Not To Kill, Steal, Rape And Whatever. Gees, This Grunt Should Turn Off The News, The World Is Getting Sicker.

sgtslimpickens
04-12-07, 03:41 PM
How And The Hell Did They Get The Title Of Reverend? I Thought Once You Made Your Piece It Was To Forgive. These Ass Holes Are Real Jerks But No One In The Media Will Take Them On. Lol Cnn. Trusted Name. They Are The Biggest 2 Racists In Religion I Can Think Of At This Time.

I agree...:beer: for you... Devil.

marinegreen
04-12-07, 03:47 PM
Oh, Where Were These Two When All The Chit Broke Out In.n.o? Not Telling There Folks Not To Kill, Steal, Rape And Whatever. Gees, This Grunt Should Turn Off The News, The World Is Getting Sicker.

Hey Chop, Didnt that adulter jack-azz-son say they had to do what they had to do to survive ? And wasnt it Jack-azz-son who thought all blacks should be compensated for coming from slave ancestors. Now tell me is that MF'er not one to keep up the racist hatred, hell just listen to that chit that spews from that orffice under his nose,its hatred towards whites..:devious:

:yes: MG

CHOPPER7199
04-12-07, 04:12 PM
If I Had A Bussiness , I Would Call C.b.s. And M.s.n.b.c And Tell Them I Had Many Bucks To Spend On Advertizing On Imus Show. As Such, My Company Believes In People, We All Make Mistakes, Second Chances In This Case Are To Be Honord. If We Can't Believe One Can Adjust And Move On, Then Keep All Criminals In Jail. Send Back Illigals, Stop Welfare To Those On It, That Keep Having Kids. Hmmm

jetdawgg
04-12-07, 04:19 PM
If I Had A Bussiness , I Would Call C.b.s. And M.s.n.b.c And Tell Them I Had Many Bucks To Spend On Advertizing On Imus Show. As Such, My Company Believes In People, We All Make Mistakes, Second Chances In This Case Are To Be Honord. If We Can't Believe One Can Adjust And Move On, Then Keep All Criminals In Jail. Send Back Illigals, Stop Welfare To Those On It, That Keep Having Kids. Hmmm

...and keep giving all the 'no-bid' fed contracts to Halliburton....

that'll work

8th&I Marine
04-12-07, 04:32 PM
I think there should be an open season on azz holes like this. That includes politicians. They are all friggin fruit cakes. Imus said he was sorry so be it. Get on with your life and find something else to do. Just quit draging the s*&^ out. nuff said

Cantrell:flag:

marinegreen
04-12-07, 04:44 PM
I have been watching MSNBC and they interviewed a woman who heads the black woman cacuss and some other fellow and they were like pigs in fresh slop,they were fuqing elated that IMUS was fired the woman says she talked to one of the rutgers woman players and they told her :Oooohhh hell yes, I'm scarred for life because of his comment. But when asked what they thought about the lacross players being drug thru the mud for a yr because of some lying hooker/stripper/or whatever is politically correctg to call that profession these days, they said, oh yes they feel bad for the injustice but that is not the point here, the point is a white man scarred all african woman for life with his HO comment. OK now I'm fed up with the ONE WAY STREET BULLCHIT....Quit coddling these whinning sniveling hypocrits and if they really wanted to stop the B.S. then they need to ban rap music,and all other forms of deragatory comments about there woman from there own race, who the hell do they think invented the word HO'S ?? There also trying to say the people have spoken and thats why they fired Imus,OK they havent said what race of people. Over 50% almost 60% says he shouldnt have been fired and 20 % says he was punished enough with his suspension. The chicken chit networks are letting the 2 self made reverends dictate who stays and who goes. OK I'm off to the chit house now to puke, this crap has made me ill.

MG

jinelson
04-12-07, 10:18 PM
...and keep giving all the 'no-bid' fed contracts to Halliburton....

Hel I would not worry about that , I hear ole sharpeton is trying to be the FCC czar.
Lets not forgfet the fairness doctrine the dems want to put in place . better watch it cuase it could affect all media including the internet . Hell it might put a stop to all disscusion and discourse in this country. Then who would the Dimocrats blame. OH I forgot it is haliburton and Bush it will be that twenty years from now . It thats the dims that long to get a plan together.
:D