PDA

View Full Version : CFR has too much influence on our country.

eddief
02-24-03, 01:21 PM
I believe the Council on Foreign Relations has too much influence on America today. I'll give one example. CFR member Tony Snow works for Fox News Channel which is owned by CFR member Rupert Murdoch. Tony Snow regularally interviews members of the Bush Administration that is heavily stocked with CFR members (Democrats also belong to this group so I'm not just picking on Republicans). CNN and network news also have their fair share of CFR members. Many of the corporate elite, media, and government not only belong but are proud of their membership. I've seen our Attorney General John Ashcroft give a press conference with a CFR backdrop. Is that some kind of conditioning or something? All I know is that this group is shaping our ideas (that's what the media really does), governing us, and running America's huge corporations. You can call me a conspiracy theorist, but I have that right to expess views that don't conform to the norm. I want to know if any of you see my point, or if you think I'm being paranoid. You won't hurt my feelings if you think I'm a nutcase (lol).