PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

temple
04-06-07, 05:22 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Jason Griffith. I just returned home from MEPS only yesterday and am happy to say I am officially in the Delayed Entry Program. My ship date is 20070904 and hopefully my MOS will be Logistics, 0451. I've been reading these forums for the past few months and this is a great community.

Just thought I should introduce myself.:bunny: All of your posts have helped me more than you could imagine.

temple

Marine84
04-06-07, 05:55 PM
Welcome aboard..................we're glad to get fresh meat in here to brainwash - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

skoozi
04-06-07, 07:14 PM
We ship the same day.

Welcome aboard.

jinelson
04-06-07, 09:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/156100.jpg

Welcome Aboard Poolee Griffith!

Congratulations on being accepted to try to earn the title Marine. Everything that you need to gain the winning edge is right here at Leatherneck.com.

Jim

Luke86
04-06-07, 09:38 PM
Welcome aboard.

temple
04-06-07, 10:52 PM
Thanks guys,(and gals) it's nice to meet you all. Haha, it's funny you would say such a thing, Marine84, my father said almost the exact same thing.:p

davblay
04-07-07, 07:42 AM
Welcome Poolee! Ask anything you want to know, someone will give you an answer!

Marine84
04-07-07, 08:26 AM
Thanks guys,(and gals) it's nice to meet you all. Haha, it's funny you would say such a thing, Marine84, my father said almost the exact same thing.:p

;) People will ALWAYS call it brainwashing when it comes to someone joining the Corps but, it's only because they have NO IDEA what it's all about. If they only knew, they would want to be a part of it too. Everybody I knew swore and be damned that the Corps would make a MAN out of me - they couldn't have been more wrong.

Don't worry so much about what your Dad says now - he's just being a Dad. The day you come come running across that Parade Deck, after you're told to "fall out", with that Marine Corps uniform on and your Dad sees what the Corps did for you in 3 months what he's tried so hard to do ALL OF YOUR LIFE - he'll be so Fing PROUD of you that all of it will be forgotten about. All parents do that - they WANT you to do good in life with whatever you choose to do - they only try to convince you that you CAN'T make it when you first leave the nest.

HEY! Maybe we can help you brainwash HIM!?!?!?!?!