PDA

View Full Version : Commentary

ssgtt32
04-06-07, 12:38 PM
I hope this works, it is 10 Min long, but i thought it was outstanding!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Yc3wYJOtI

10thzodiac
04-06-07, 05:20 PM
Yes, it worked fine Sergeant !

I know the sailor is sincere in his views; I do understand where he's coming from, but in my opinion we have no business in Iraq.

When I was younger and dumber I got into a fist fight with three guys in traffic that sprayed carburetor cleaner on my new Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban. When I talked to have my attorney about suing them, the first thing he asked me, "did they get out of their vehicle to attack you ? I said no, I went over to their vehicle and reached in grabbed the can of spray and sprayed the ******* in the face that did it. The next thing I know I was fighting three younger guys.

My attorney advised me, I should of never went over there, that I was the aggressor !

Iraq never did anything to America before we attacked them (both times).

It was okay when Iraq attacked Iran using chemical warfare (1988) while we supported Saddam ! Why was Iraq vs. Kuwait so different ? Kuwait was on the right side of money, Iran wasn't. Starting to sound a little like blood for oil too you, are we or aren't we rich men's fools ? Think about it...

SF

10th

USMCmailman
04-06-07, 07:02 PM
ssgtt32;
THANK YOU for posting something that should be played on every news network in America! If they were not all communist backing moonbats!:mad:

"We're Surrounded-----That simplifies the problem!" Gen. Chesty Puller