PDA

View Full Version : Which Is the bigger dog ???

logans105
04-05-07, 07:13 AM
Recently I've experienced a real mess with my son. His mos is backed up as most of them are at this time of year, so his recruiter sent down RA for him last week, he was suppose to be headed home...

thedrifter
04-05-07, 07:34 AM
He is a MARINE now and Follows the Corps ways..

Ellie

JinxJr
04-05-07, 08:22 AM
It's OK to "vent" Mom. Life gets interesting when you follow a Marine.

:flag:

ggyoung
04-05-07, 12:25 PM
He now takes his orders from only one place+++USMC

logans105
04-05-07, 01:12 PM
Thank you for your reply's and thanks for letting a mom vent...but Ellie, with all due respect, the Marines earn and deserve respect and to be treated like human beings, all I was saying is that a simple yes or no would have been a much better way to handle things, he may be a Marine and I'm very proud he is, but respect isn't too much to ask for...and I've already known from the start that he now lives by the corps rules, that's a given, I'm not one of those moms that trys to fix things for my baby, he's far from a baby and he is more than capable of taking care of his own, but I am still a mom and will be til the day I die, so like a lioness I protect what's mine... anyway, thanks for the replies and the venting outlet, it does help...

:flag:

FistFu68
04-05-07, 02:00 PM
:evilgrin: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MARINE MOM,THE USMC;IS NOTORIOUS! FOR STICKIN,THE GREEN-WENNIE;TO IT'S MEN!EVEN MORE SO,IF THEY LIKE YOU!IT'S WHAT, IS REFERRED TOO;AS (TUFF-LOVE) THESE DAY'S!!!:evilgrin: :iwo:

thedrifter
04-05-07, 02:09 PM
:evilgrin: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MARINE MOM,THE USMC;IS NOTORIOUS! FOR STICKIN,THE GREEN-WENNIE;TO IT'S MEN!EVEN MORE SO,IF THEY LIKE YOU!IT'S WHAT, IS REFERRED TOO;AS (TUFF-LOVE) THESE DAY'S!!!:evilgrin: :iwo:

I have to agree....
Anyhow I know that certain units were on restriction as of yesterday on on Camp Johnson...

My daughter works on this base....winky wink

Ellie